Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Happy Birthday (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Happy Birthday Hazelrunpack (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=81386)

breeze June 19th, 2012 07:36 AM

Happy Birthday Hazelrunpack

[B][I][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Happy Birthday Hazel :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

Hope you have the most wonderfulest day[img]http://www.smileycons.com/img/birthday/2849.gif[/img]

[img]http://www.smileycons.com/img/birthday/2803.gif[/img]

marko June 19th, 2012 07:40 AM

Hope you have a fab day full of wine and massages HRP :party: :goodvibes:

Rgeurts June 19th, 2012 09:18 AM

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HRP!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lotsa slobbery kisses!! :party:

Dog Dancer June 19th, 2012 10:12 AM

Happy Birthday Hazel! I hope all of the above for you, and that this new year is full of health and happiness for the entire HRP pack! Have a great day my friend.

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2012 10:48 AM

Aw, thanks guys! So far it's been full of baby birds--I got a chance to wander a bit after filling the feeders and saw baby bluebirds, woodpeckers, grosbeaks and chickadees. :cloud9: I already got those slobbery kisses, Robyn! And boy, I'm tellin' ya, the wine and massage thing sounds really really good... :laughing:

Goldfields June 19th, 2012 11:51 AM

Happy birthday, Hazel, and many happy returns. Glad you are enjoying your day.

dmc123 June 19th, 2012 04:42 PM

happy happy happy birthday, Hazel!!! Hope it's been a great one :)

Diane

CsqU4r3d June 19th, 2012 04:51 PM

Happy B'Day HRP from me and Mr. C. get spoiled!

luckypenny June 19th, 2012 05:27 PM

[B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]Happy Birthday to our favorite Hazel Run Momma[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

:2huggers:

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2012 05:31 PM

How many others do you know, LP? :laughing: :p

Hey, good to see you post again! :grouphug: How's it going?

Thanks, Cheryl, Diane and GF! It's too hot to do anything outside today (though it's not as hot as an Australian summer by any stretch of the imagination...I'm just a heat wuss) so we've been lazing around inside the air conditioned house. :D

luckypenny June 19th, 2012 05:37 PM

Ok, let me rephrase that :D

[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]Happy Birthday to Hazel Run Momma, our favorite![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

Or...

[B][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][I]Happy Birthday Hazel, our favorite Momma![/I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Or...

Ack, you know what I mean :D.

:grouphug:

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2012 05:39 PM

:laughing:

Ya, I know! :D

How are the dogs doing? Still playing? :fingerscr

luckypenny June 19th, 2012 05:43 PM

We won't highjack your thread...I'll meet you in the tjt :).

mastifflover June 19th, 2012 06:17 PM

[color="purple"][size="6"]happy birthday to a very special lady enjoy your day[/size][/color]

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2012 06:29 PM

Thank you, Robin! Give Clark a big hug from me!! :D

Barkingdog June 19th, 2012 06:45 PM

Happy birthday!!

hazelrunpack June 19th, 2012 06:51 PM

Thanks, Barkingdog. :)

pbpatti June 19th, 2012 09:33 PM

WoW, I almost missed your birthday:party::party: Ms HRP. I sure hope that your day was filled with wonderful happenings. Kisses and hugs from your loved ones and smoochies from the furkids.

[I][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY B-DAY[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I] dear girl and wishing you many, many more.
:crazy::grouphug::party:

Melinda June 20th, 2012 05:48 AM

happy belated bday Hazel, hope your day was wonderful!!!

hazelrunpack June 20th, 2012 01:56 PM

Hey, thanks, Patti and Melinda! It was a nice day--too hot to go out, though, so we mostly stayed inside and did mostly nothing. :D hubby picked up some takeout chicken so I didn't have to cook. :thumbs up Neither of us did the vacuuming, however, so today I have lots of hairballs to take care...but it's so satisfying to see them get sucked up when they're that big so it might actually be fun today! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper June 22nd, 2012 12:39 AM

[B][I][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]Happy Belated Birthday!![/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B] :party:

hazelrunpack June 22nd, 2012 11:33 AM

Thanks, growler. :D

chico2 June 22nd, 2012 04:47 PM

Sorry I missed your Birthday Hazel,I am sure with all the doggies and hubs getting chicken for dinner,it was a nice quiet day(probanly not..LOL):laughing:

Koteburo June 22nd, 2012 07:14 PM

I just saw the thread for the first time :sorry: but...
Super Happy belated birthday. Wishing you good health, good fortune and a lot of love for you, your family and that of course includes your fur babies :goodvibes:

hazelrunpack June 22nd, 2012 09:48 PM

Thank you, chico and Koteburo. :)

It really [I]was[/I] pretty quiet, chico--it was too dang hot to go outside!!! We all just stayed inside and chilled with our buddy, the air conditioner. :D

Dee-O-Gee June 25th, 2012 09:10 PM

While pbpatti "almost" missed your birthday, I totally, absolutely missed it. :headslap:

Sure hope your day was extra special and you got spoiled rotten, 8 times over + 1 human hubby co-pack leader! :D

All the best Hazel. You sure do deserve it! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack June 26th, 2012 07:16 AM

Thanks, DOG. It was a very relaxing day. :)