Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My cats are NOT allowed.... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59751)

14+kitties January 9th, 2009 04:29 PM

My cats are NOT allowed....

3 Attachment(s)
... on my table!!!:rolleyes:
The third pic is just added cause I think it's cute. Tinka in one of her favourite spots. (I think Timmy taught her where it was). :D

Mat&Murph January 9th, 2009 04:31 PM

:laughing: Too cute :cloud9: They seem right at home there

14+kitties January 9th, 2009 04:36 PM

Yeah, they go for the table whenever I get treats out. Which is weird because I usually give them the treats on the floor or the window seat. :shrug: :crazy::cat:s

chico2 January 9th, 2009 05:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
14+,what's a table for if not as a kitty-lookout point and treats of course:cat:

14+kitties January 9th, 2009 05:20 PM

:laughing::laughing: chico!! I know! They were actually sitting in the window when I got home from work today. I wondered what was going on with them. Normally they are sleeping on the table or chairs. Mittens, of course, is mostly in the little house you gave them. He loves it!!! :cloud9:

chico2 January 9th, 2009 05:25 PM

I am soo glad Mittens likes it,if you want more,they are really cheap at IKEA,I think I paid $7.99 for it on sale,I could pick you up some if you want.

14+kitties January 9th, 2009 05:32 PM

Aww, how sweet of you to offer. I don't know at this point where I would put more. I think the catty cats would rip them apart. They are a rowdier bunch than the inside ones. My kitchen is so full of kitty stuff now hubby thinks we have a pet store. :rolleyes:
But thank you my dear friend. I really appreciate the offer. :grouphug:

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2009 08:03 PM

Yeah, our dogs are not allowed on the beds, either :whistle:

:laughing:

Your kitties sure do look lovely on your table, 14+ :cloud9: Makes a great place for those Kitty Klub meetings. :D

Frenchy January 9th, 2009 08:12 PM

Who's the one sleeping in your neck ? sooo cute ! :cloud9:

rainbow January 9th, 2009 08:13 PM

Yes, your beautiful kitties make lovely table decorations. :lovestruck:

And, I really love the pic of Tinka curled up by your neck sleeping. :cloud9:

Love4himies January 10th, 2009 07:50 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;728770]Yeah, our dogs are not allowed on the beds, either :whistle:

:laughing:

Your kitties sure do look lovely on your table, 14+ :cloud9: Makes a great place for those Kitty Klub meetings. :D[/QUOTE]

Kitty Klub meetings:laugh: so funny.

That last pic if you and Tinka is adorable. Can you walk around with her snuggled into your neck like that?

Adriann27 January 10th, 2009 08:13 AM

SOOOOOOO cute!! Rhett and Sebastian aren't allowed on the table or counter...however...when I come home from work, somehow things are always moved around. They are so sneaky! I love the cuddling picture...so sweet!:lovestruck:

kanis January 10th, 2009 02:31 PM

LOL I know your pain. Our boys are constantly up on tables and counters. It is cute but No! Not allowed!

14+kitties January 10th, 2009 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;728777]Who's the one sleeping in your neck ? sooo cute ! :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Tinka. She is my back climber. Or front. It doesn't matter to her. She just likes being on my shoulders. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Love4himies;729181]That last pic if you and Tinka is adorable. Can you walk around with her snuggled into your neck like that?[/QUOTE]

Yep, she loves it when we go for a walk. :rolleyes: She's perched up safe and high. Well, somewhat high seeing as I am vertically challenged. But she loves it.

Toonces January 10th, 2009 08:13 PM

:laughing: that looks just like our house, the kittnes are into everything now!

:offtopic: Floyd is getting neutered next week even tho he is not 5 months old yet he is being buddy love with Miss Marley so those things have to go:laughing: he is 6.5 lbs now so the vet said it would be ok

14+kitties January 10th, 2009 10:54 PM

[QUOTE=Toonces;729515]:laughing: that looks just like our house, the kittnes are into everything now!

:offtopic: Floyd is getting neutered next week even tho he is not 5 months old yet he is being buddy love with Miss Marley so those things have to go:laughing: he is 6.5 lbs now so the vet said it would be ok[/QUOTE]

Good luck to Floyd! He is a big boy at 6.5. Bigger than Timmy who is 9 months old! Yep, I would think if he is that big he will be fine. I will be thinking about him. :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper January 11th, 2009 04:18 AM

:laughing: Since when did kitties respect boundaries :laugh:

Awww snuggly Tinka :cloud9: so cute

Toonces :goodvibes: for Floyd

Tundra_Queen January 12th, 2009 05:39 AM

Oooooo Look at all the kitties!!! WWWaaaaaaa I want more kitties! Hubs says no...but I told him if I see any strays around the house they are coming home! LOL

Debbie

angeldogs January 12th, 2009 06:51 AM

:laughing:So 14+ and Chico where do the humans eat.that last pic is soooo cute 14+

14+kitties January 12th, 2009 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;730480]Oooooo Look at all the kitties!!! WWWaaaaaaa I want more kitties! Hubs says no...but I told him if I see any strays around the house they are coming home! LOL

Debbie[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]Watch it! That's how I got started!! :laughing:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=angeldogs;730488]:laughing:So 14+ and Chico where do the humans eat.that last pic is soooo cute 14+[/QUOTE]

Actually, my cats aren't on the table that much. They sleep on the chairs a lot but the table is not used that much. :rolleyes: I clean the table thouroughly before we eat. Cats are banished while we eat.

ancientgirl January 12th, 2009 09:53 AM

Yeah, just like mine aren't allowed on the counter. :laughing:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/Wicked%20Cats%203/Picture017-1.jpg[/IMG]

I've just given up at this point.

14+kitties January 12th, 2009 12:13 PM

As long as they aren't on the table while the fam is eating it's all good. They tend to get removed quickly by the boys and hubby. :rolleyes:

ancientgirl January 12th, 2009 12:16 PM

I don't have a dining room table, but I can only imagine the carnival it would be! As it is, whenever I'm eating a salad Maks sneaks up on me and steals the lettuce right out of my plate!:rolleyes:

chico2 January 12th, 2009 04:48 PM

Well,our table is about 6 feet long and Vinnie will sit in a corner watching us eat,drooling:laughing:
But of course if we have company,no kitties on the table:cat:

growler~GateKeeper January 13th, 2009 12:02 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;730609]As long as they aren't on the table while the fam is eating it's all good.[/QUOTE]

:laughing: Duffy sits on the table while I'm eating :laughing:, she was also allowed on the table @ my parents house when I used to take her with me for visits neither of them cared :cat: :D

pbpatti January 13th, 2009 12:06 AM

It's not a family dining table, it's puddytat table, :D now where's the treats:shrug: