Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Bestest Puppysitter Ever (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67659)

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 08:47 PM

Bestest Puppysitter Ever

2 Attachment(s)
What would I do without our Lucky :angel:? He puts up with the abuse, looks out for them, plays with them, teaches them, cleans them :D, cuddles with them, and loves them :cloud9:.

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 08:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Puppy teef :eek:.

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 08:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Puppy lovings :lovestruck:.

Macomom January 1st, 2010 08:52 PM

Who is that adorable little pupper in the photo?
You are very [B]lucky[/B] to have such a wonderful babysitter indeed.

ancientgirl January 1st, 2010 08:53 PM

Oh my goodness! It's a mini-Lucky! The cuteness!:lovestruck:

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 08:56 PM

That's our new foster Sugar Plum, aka Nukka, aka Jaws :eek:.

:laughing:

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67600[/url]

hazelrunpack January 1st, 2010 09:43 PM

:flirt: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Sugar Plum must think she's gone to heaven and met her guardian angels! :dog:

14+kitties January 1st, 2010 09:49 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;867803]Oh my goodness! It's a mini-Lucky! The cuteness!:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing! Their colour matches so well!! How sweet. And how "lucky" you are to have such a sweet, amazing pupper sitter. :cloud9::cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper January 1st, 2010 10:02 PM

They're so adorable together :cloud9: Lucky is an :angel: for sure. Has dh given in yet? :laughing:

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=growler;867850]Has dh given in yet? :laughing:[/QUOTE]

No, he hasn't :frustrated:. He says only if we had more land....so I'm printing out listings for farms for sale :laughing:. He's not impressed :rolleyes:.

Dee-O-Gee January 1st, 2010 10:13 PM

Ah a little Sugar Plum dancing around! :) She so does look like a mini Lucky! :crazy:

aslan January 1st, 2010 10:46 PM

aaaaw she is a mini lucky isn't she...shall i assume that is taylers sock that was abducted...i'm just curious what lucky charges hourly for his services.

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;867893]...shall i assume that is taylers sock that was abducted....[/QUOTE]

No, that was mine this time...they had my slippers, my sock, my pj's, and my pillow :rolleyes:....I don't know how my clothes figure in his lessons but he's very gentle with them at least :shrug: :D.

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;867893]...i'm just curious what lucky charges hourly for his services.[/QUOTE]

15 minutes of cuddles per hour of puppysitting....mommy's cuddles that is so don't go getting any ideas :D.

aslan January 1st, 2010 10:53 PM

i know his logic,, now little one, this smell belongs to the bestest mommy in the world, she will give you toys, and goodies, and lovins galore, when you smell this smell it's a good thing..

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 10:54 PM

Aww, you're gonna make me cry :cry:.

aslan January 1st, 2010 10:55 PM

oh man not again,, ok so now can he come babysit....since penny is your fav anyway... still gonna cry...

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 11:03 PM

Then we'd have to send all the puppy fosters your way too :shrug:. And Ava couldn't bear being without Lucky so she'll have to come. And then Penny's not going to have anyone to boss around so you'll have to take her as well. Oh, and they [I]all[/I] sleep on the bed so you're going to have to build at least a triple king size :D.

aslan January 1st, 2010 11:05 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;867923]Then we'd have to send all the puppy fosters your way too :shrug:. And Ava couldn't bear being without Lucky so she'll have to come. And then Penny's not going to have anyone to boss around so you'll have to take her as well. Oh, and they [I]all[/I] sleep on the bed so you're going to have to build at least a triple king size :D.[/QUOTE]

ok so when should i expect them,, and will you be driving them so i know to have plenty of eggs for fried egg sammiches...

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 11:15 PM

Well of course...I go wherever they go, lol. It might be best if you invested in a few laying hens :D.

aslan January 1st, 2010 11:19 PM

so ETA...Grace has raised chickens before so she would probably go for it..

rainbow January 2nd, 2010 12:57 AM

Awww, those pics are just too sweet. :cloud9:

What a wonderful boy Lucky is. :lovestruck: :angel:

Chaser January 2nd, 2010 01:53 AM

That is so sweet! :cloud9:

You've had an awful lot of puppy fosters lately....how fun!!!

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 12:03 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;867798]Puppy lovings :lovestruck:.[/QUOTE]

:cloud9: :lovestruck: awwww too cute ! She does look like a Lucky mini me !! Tell DH that Lucky could get depressed if she leaves for another family , then you guys will have to pay psychological sessions for Lucky , which could be very expensive :shrug:

:p

more pictures of the puppy please :goodvibes:

bendyfoot January 2nd, 2010 01:10 PM

Ok, SHE is FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!! If she's not got corgi in her I'll eat my hat. :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

angeldogs January 2nd, 2010 04:26 PM

Aww cute pics and puppy.Lucky is a handsome special boy for doing what he does.