Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   March 2013 - Pets in Green (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83543)

marko March 1st, 2013 09:38 AM

March 2013 - Pets in Green

Hi members,

Anyone have challenge ideas for march?

I don't know if this is a good idea buuuuuuut - Pets wearing something black?

Feel free to support that idea or freely suggest others.

Thx!

Sping is in the Air! or Something to do with St Pattys Day? or the color Green! :laughing:

pets with spring flowers! pets with mud!! pets with mud and spring flowers :)

Not all parts of the world are green and muddy for all members....and many members like me have pets that don't go outside...This is why imo, themes with a very wide appeal are best. That way it's easier for people to participate.

How about Pets wearing green?

marko March 2nd, 2013 10:27 PM

Ok members - suggestion posts merged.
Going with pets in green - a wide theme :)
Ok then who will post first?

sugarcatmom March 2nd, 2013 10:43 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1054579]
Ok then who will post first?[/QUOTE]

ME!!

Here's Peppercorn, fully immersing himself in "green":

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Peppy_yucca_zps41426ae4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Peppy_yucca2_zpsac33cad6.jpg[/IMG]

(That *can't* be comfortable. Yucca's are pokey. But he stayed like that for many minutes, so it was at least highly amusing for him. And me.)

growler~GateKeeper March 3rd, 2013 01:45 AM

That's highly amusing for me too :D :laughing:
Peppercorn's (& his brother's) antics are hilarious & adorable, love the surprised facial expression :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer March 3rd, 2013 11:30 AM

Those pics are just too cute for words! I hope you have them framed.

Barkingdog March 3rd, 2013 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=sugarcatmom;1054581]ME!!

Here's Peppercorn, fully immersing himself in "green":

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Peppy_yucca_zps41426ae4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f177/aztec_egypt/Peppy_yucca2_zpsac33cad6.jpg[/IMG]

(That *can't* be comfortable. Yucca's are pokey. But he stayed like that for many minutes, so it was at least highly amusing for him. And me.)[/QUOTE]

He looks like a mighty hunter in the deep jungle . You have very and beautiful cat ,I loves his green eyes

Marty11 March 3rd, 2013 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Marty in her "green" coat.

marko March 4th, 2013 09:14 AM

awesome start SCM - LOL :highfive: so cute! What a face in that second shot.
marty11 - Marty looks super cute in that coat :thumbs up though her expression reminds me of some expressions my cat Baci gives me when I dress the sucker up:evil:

hazelrunpack March 4th, 2013 12:04 PM

Marty looks mahhhh-velous in her coat!! :lovestruck: (despite what she might think about having to wear it! :laughing: )

My first thought when I saw Peppercorn in the plant was that he was dreaming about a nice tropical vacation, somewhere warm, with yummy tropical treats and palm trees...lots of palm trees! What cute shots, scm!! :cloud9:

Scuba March 4th, 2013 04:52 PM

Angel sleeping in

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my baby being a lazy bone, she got under the cover all by herself this morning. Of course right now, as I am sitting at the computer, she is having zoomies and is running around the apartment like a headless chicken.
[ATTACH]79169[/ATTACH]

Notice the dark green pillow covers and the turquoise (that is a shade of green right?) duvet covers.

hazelrunpack March 4th, 2013 06:53 PM

She looks supremely comfy, Scuba!! :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer March 8th, 2013 12:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, this is stretching it, but we have green here in BC - I'm saying this counts!

hazelrunpack March 8th, 2013 01:03 PM

Holy catz! I'll say you have green!! :eek: We still have about a foot of snow out there, but it's melting away slowly.

What was Halo on guard about? She looks like she's on babysitter duty with the two lil 'uns goofin' around while Auntie Halo makes sure the yard is safe for puppies!! :D

Barkingdog March 8th, 2013 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1054868]Okay, this is stretching it, but we have green here in BC - I'm saying this counts![/QUOTE]

I say that count! I am so jealous , we just got more snow today, so Marty is still in 'white' and that a cute photos of your family

Dog Dancer March 8th, 2013 03:06 PM

Good catch Hazel - Halo does guard the yard now that the puppies are around. She barks at everything she see's or thinks she hears. She never used to be like that, but since the pups came she never lets down her guard. Which is good because she's barked off a couple of coyotes.:eek:

hazelrunpack March 8th, 2013 06:14 PM

Urgh! :eek: Good girl, Halo!! Soon the pups will be big enough to help in the defense!

Barkingdog March 8th, 2013 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1054885]Good catch Hazel - Halo does guard the yard now that the puppies are around. She barks at everything she see's or thinks she hears. She never used to be like that, but since the pups came she never lets down her guard. Which is good because she's barked off a couple of coyotes.:eek:[/QUOTE]

That was the same look I had when the coyote came right up to my dog and me! That is great Halo is protecting her brother and sister.

Jull March 11th, 2013 10:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hmmm I think the lighting in these pics makes his shirt look a bit yellowish... but it is in fact green I swear :D (puppy scout shirt)

[ATTACH]79192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]79193[/ATTACH]

Jull March 11th, 2013 10:20 AM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1054868]Okay, this is stretching it, but we have green here in BC - I'm saying this counts![/QUOTE]

I love your yard!! and of course the pups are looking great too :D

hazelrunpack March 11th, 2013 10:27 AM

He looks pretty proud of his shirt, too, Jull! :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer March 12th, 2013 10:10 AM

Jull, love the tshirt. What a cutie he is. Thanks for the liking the yard comment. DH loves to have a nice front yard, but I'm not sure how it's going to hold up this summer with the puppies tearing it apart every chance they get.:D

CsqU4r3d March 12th, 2013 10:57 AM

Mr. C

1 Attachment(s)
I guess the green grass counts! Chum after a dip in the creek.

Jull March 12th, 2013 11:11 AM

Thanks Hazel and DD, its really funny but now whenever I grab a sweater or shirt (since its still cold here) and I start putting it on, he helps me by putting his legs up for the sleeves, so cute!

CsqU4r3d - Chum is looking pretty good there :thumbs up... all these pictures make me dream of green grass lol so long since I have seen it. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack March 12th, 2013 06:06 PM

Ya, after our foot of snow yesterday, grass is still just a sweet dream here! :laughing: Chum is looking mighty fine, CsqU4r3d!! :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee March 13th, 2013 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Is this enough green? :shrug: :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]79205[/ATTACH]

Marty11 March 14th, 2013 07:48 AM

Dee - 0 - Gee that is too funny......:D

Jull March 14th, 2013 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=Dee-O-Gee;1055134][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Is this enough green? :shrug: :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]79205[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: what did she get into? :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack March 14th, 2013 10:20 AM

:laughing: Mollie, you'd fit right in here! Our guys all get green feet after the grass gets mowed, too--and Cole likes to roll in the clippings, so the Sheriff turns pretty green after we've done the yard! :D

Dee-O-Gee March 14th, 2013 09:16 PM

Hazel hit it on the nail Jull. :D White dogs and fresh cut grass don't mix very well. :o

[B]Hazel:[/B] Gryphon is the same as Sheriff Cole. He LOVES to roll in it too causing him to be white, brown AND green! :wall:

Great pictures everyone! :thumbs up

marko March 19th, 2013 11:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
These are so much fun!
Here's Baci shoved into one of my shirts :laughing: