Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Cole, the Sheriff of Hazel Run (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60093)

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2009 11:26 PM

Cole, the Sheriff of Hazel Run

3 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER][I][B]Cole is the debonair Sheriff of Hazel Run. He's the biggest member of the Pack, but he's so gentle that even the littlest girls are comfortable playing with him. He was instrumental in teaching shy Macie that it was okay to play.

Always the defender of the underdog, if things get too rough he's right there to keep the peace.

As gentle as he is, Cole loves to play hard. "Being popular" is his favorite game--there is nothing more delightful to him than being chased across the yard by his adoring Pack. He rolls the girls and lets them roll him. Everyone has a grand time. :dog:

He makes the perfect Sheriff. :flirt:

But law enforcement was not his first choice of career. As a young dog he dreamed of owning his own septic pumping business. It wasn't until he learned how many dog biscuits it would take to buy his own pumper truck that he considered taking a job as Sheriff. And, much as he loves law enforcement, he still can't help but drink in that funky scent and get dreamy-eyed when the Hazel Run septic system gets pumped. :laughing:

But enough of that! Without further ado, here's the Sheriff's photo gallery!

Helping the Princess~Queen watch for intruders (or very sinister traffic :rolleyes:) from the deck:
[ATTACH]47206[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]47207[/ATTACH]

Patrolling for Mouse along the garden wall:
[ATTACH]47205[/ATTACH][/B][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2009 11:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Indigo"][CENTER][I][B]On patrol on the deck...
[ATTACH]47208[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47209[/ATTACH]

...and in the Big Yard at Hazel Run:
[ATTACH]47210[/ATTACH]
[/B][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]

hazelrunpack January 20th, 2009 11:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Indigo"][I][B][CENTER]Sniffing for intruders:
[ATTACH]47211[/ATTACH]

Ready to swoop in on a loud game between Princess Lil Belle and Esquire Brier if things get out of paw
(and if the Esquire gets rolled in the process, so much the better :D):
[ATTACH]47212[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47213[/ATTACH]
"Okay, Mom--time for a nap...step away from the camera!" :dog:[/CENTER][/B][/I][/COLOR]

krdahmer January 20th, 2009 11:43 PM

Oo Oooooo.... MORE floppy ears!!!! :lovestruck: I love the one of him standing up on the railing.... shows what great shape he's in... he's got dancer's legs! ;) :lovestruck::laughing:

Diamondsmum January 20th, 2009 11:51 PM

Awwwwwwwwwww YAY!!!! Cole the Sheriff Such soulful eyes

lUvMyLaB<3 January 21st, 2009 12:29 AM

WOW stunning! absolutly STUNNING!! Georgeous Dogs!!! I am so happy the sheriff loves his job, maybe he could be an apprentice septic pumper? you know, on the side? Pump the septic and maybe earn some cookies! LOL cute story I really enjoyed that!! ohhh but such a beautiful dog!! I wanna puppynap him!! must...stop.... myself.... heh.. :)

hazelrunpack January 21st, 2009 12:37 AM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;735277]shows what great shape he's in... he's got dancer's legs! ;) :lovestruck::laughing:[/QUOTE]

The vets all love listening to the Pack's hearts--they're always such slow, strong beats because they get so much exercise. I have a great appreciation for a self-exercising Pack cuz if I had to walk them all, I'd need 36-hour days! :laughing:

[QUOTE=Diamondsmum;735280]Awwwwwwwwwww YAY!!!! Cole the Sheriff Such soulful eyes[/QUOTE]

Soulful eyes for my sensitive boy :flirt:

[QUOTE=lUvMyLaB<3;735286]I am so happy the sheriff loves his job, maybe he could be an apprentice septic pumper? you know, on the side? Pump the septic and maybe earn some cookies! [/QUOTE]

He does try to help whenever we get the tank pumped--if anything drips on the grass, he'll roll in it to clean it up! :rolleyes: I think he believes it makes him smell sexy, when in actual fact, it just makes him smell. :yuck: :laughing:

The first time we got it pumped I had to use two quarts of peroxide on him to clean him up! :eeew: We now keep the garden hose handy so the septic guy can clean up his equipment [I]before[/I] he drags his hose across the grass. :o

lUvMyLaB<3 January 21st, 2009 12:40 AM

hahaha thats so funny!!! My dog loves to roll in poop of any kind.. rolls and rolls in cow poop the squishier the better, and loves to eat horse poo.... make him smell sexy haha u made me laugh out loud for real!!, beautiful boy though REALLY I am sure all the girls think he is sexy, even without the smell.... although... I am sure my girl dog would find that smell quite attractive!!

growler~GateKeeper January 21st, 2009 01:20 AM

Love the 2nd Patrol on Deck pic & the Ready to swoop in on a loud game & the Sniffing for Intruders pics :lovestruck: can sorta see his mohawk there :cloud9: Such a handsome boy :lovestruck:

14+kitties January 21st, 2009 09:06 AM

Ahhhhh Sherrif Cole. :cloud9: He can come guard my perimeters any day. I am sure with 19 acres he would be very content. Not to mention all of the ummm scents that are around. :rolleyes: We even have our own septic!!
I see the horns run in the "family".:D

Love4himies January 21st, 2009 09:13 AM

[QUOTE=Diamondsmum;735280]Awwwwwwwwwww YAY!!!! Cole the Sheriff Such soulful eyes[/QUOTE]

I agree. He looks so wise and calm.

hazelrunpack January 21st, 2009 10:26 AM

[QUOTE=growler;735299]can sorta see his mohawk there :cloud9: Such a handsome boy :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=14+kitties;735342]I see the horns run in the "family".:D[/QUOTE]

:D The Sheriff has much better control of his horns than the Princess~Queen, though. Only rarely do they get :evil:ish... And he's been smoothing down the mohawk when in public because he's found that no one takes him seriously when he looks like a punk rocker. :o :laughing: The girls love running their paws through it, though. :dog:

And as L4H points out--he looks wise and calm. With the mohawk up he looks crazy and frenetic! So the change in hairdo just adds a little polish to his public image.

He still lets the mohawk go wild inside, though!

[QUOTE=14+kitties;735342]Ahhhhh Sherrif Cole. :cloud9: He can come guard my perimeters any day. I am sure with 19 acres he would be very content. Not to mention all of the ummm scents that are around. :rolleyes: We even have our own septic!![/QUOTE]

Ooooo...the septic is good...lots of kitties to guard...and 19 acres of Varmints to Vanquish! :cloud9:

:o I'm not tellin' him about your offer, 14+, cuz we need our Sheriff here... :p

chico2 January 21st, 2009 10:34 AM

Awww,the Sheriff,he is sooo handsome and such a responsible gentleman,keeping an eye on things:lovestruck:
They really all are very beautiful dogs,I can understand the addiction:laughing:

hazelrunpack January 21st, 2009 10:45 AM

:thankyou:, chico.

There will be more to look at...I still have 5 dogs to make threads for! :laughing:

chico2 January 21st, 2009 12:03 PM

OK, I am waiting,hubby is at the hospital getting his other eye operated on,so I can wait,,,but not long:laughing:

Stacer January 21st, 2009 12:31 PM

He sure is a handsome pooch. Such responsibility for one dog! I'm sure he's pooped at the end of the day, hopefully he gets lots of cookies and luvin' for a job well done!

14+kitties January 21st, 2009 01:06 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;735379]Ooooo...the septic is good...lots of kitties to guard...and 19 acres of Varmints to Vanquish! :cloud9:

:o I'm not tellin' him about your offer, 14+, cuz we need our Sheriff here... :p[/QUOTE]

:p Not fair!!! :D It's ok. I am afraid he would not be happy here. He would miss his housemates too much. I will forgo the pleasure of his company....... for now. :evil:

ancientgirl January 21st, 2009 01:11 PM

His job there is done, now nappies.

rainbow January 21st, 2009 01:36 PM

Awwww.......there's my good looking Sheriff. :flirt:

He is such a handsome boy and I really quite like his wild rocker look. :cloud9:

angeldogs January 21st, 2009 03:52 PM

The sheriff is very handsome.i really like the last pic with the caption.

Ford Girl January 21st, 2009 04:38 PM

What a dream boat!! :lovestruck: he's too cute, no wonder he's popular!! :cloud9:

You need to get him a sheriff's hat and badge, that would be a great pic!! ;)

Mat&Murph January 21st, 2009 05:41 PM

Cole is just Stunning!!!!! :lovestruck: :clou9: I just love his colouring and markings!!! He lookd like such a gentle soul!!!! :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee January 21st, 2009 09:25 PM

Hazelrun---your pack is way too precious and so photogenic! Very stunning pictures of the whole clan! Keep em coming!:thumbs up

Dog Dancer January 21st, 2009 09:49 PM

Sheriff Cole is so charming. He does look like a kind soul, even on patrol. I also had a good laugh out loud at the "makes him smell sexy" comment. I do believe they feel that way! Must go look for more threads now...

hazelrunpack January 21st, 2009 10:37 PM

:thankyou: for all the great comments! The Sheriff is feeling very appreciated. :D

[QUOTE=chico2;735440]OK, I am waiting,hubby is at the hospital getting his other eye operated on,so I can wait,,,but not long:laughing:[/QUOTE]

He had the other one done so quick? :eek: Oy!

Well, I hope you didn't hold your breath...I have to wait for a sunny day to get more shots...the pics just turn out better :o I have some play shots from today that I may get posted tonight, but they're just general mayhem shots. :o

[QUOTE=Stacer;735448]He sure is a handsome pooch. Such responsibility for one dog! I'm sure he's pooped at the end of the day, hopefully he gets lots of cookies and luvin' for a job well done![/QUOTE]

He definitely gets a good bit of luvin'...even the Hazel Run Humans are crazy about him :flirt:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;735462]:p Not fair!!! :D It's ok. I am afraid he would not be happy here. He would miss his housemates too much. I will forgo the pleasure of his company....... for now. :evil:[/QUOTE]

I see that Sammy is doing a good job guarding you, though! :thumbs up

[QUOTE=Ford Girl;735608]You need to get him a sheriff's hat and badge, that would be a great pic!! ;)[/QUOTE]

I've actually been looking for a badge...I don't think they make Sheriff's hats for dogs, though! :laughing: But you're right--that would be a great pic! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack January 21st, 2009 10:41 PM

[QUOTE=Mat&Murph;735634]Cole is just Stunning!!!!! :lovestruck: :clou9: I just love his colouring and markings!!! He lookd like such a gentle soul!!!! :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

He really is our hero--he is so good at protecting his Pack from harm. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;735773]Sheriff Cole is so charming. He does look like a kind soul, even on patrol. I also had a good laugh out loud at the "makes him smell sexy" comment. I do believe they feel that way! Must go look for more threads now...[/QUOTE]

That's the only thing I can figure when they roll in stinky stuff--they parade around showing off their sexy new smell and everyone gathers around appreciatively :rolleyes:

No new 'individual' threads today, but there's one done for Cass and one for Ember so far.

TeriM January 23rd, 2009 02:21 AM

Sheriff Cole :lovestruck:. I love how he always has that "just stepped out of bed" kinda look to him :lovestruck:. If he were human I picture him as one of those sexy, bad boy types with a heart of gold :lovestruck: (think Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall kinda thing :D).

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2009 10:48 AM

Well, I [I]know[/I] he's got a heart of gold! And an iron paw, although he rarely has to use it. He keeps order in the Pack, makes sure the boundaries are safe, and accepts the adulation of his fan club with a great deal of grace. :D

growler~GateKeeper February 3rd, 2009 01:36 AM

A couple of videos showing how clever Sheriff Cole is :D :

[URL="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/539007/2750171"]Sheriff Cole opens his mail[/URL]

[URL="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1059638/3929862"]Cole invented his own trick[/URL]

Luvmypitgirls February 3rd, 2009 10:34 AM

Hazel, he's my favorite of your pack:cloud9::lovestruck:, I just love his big beautiful face and those eyes!:flirt:

I showed Jersey his pic I think she's quite smitten:lovestruck: