Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet free photography (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Family Walk (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53869)

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 09:52 PM

Family Walk

3 Attachment(s)
I was out looking for work the other day and found a natural area.so we went today for a walk through the trails.

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 09:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
3 more pics.

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 09:56 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Last 2 pics

growler~GateKeeper June 29th, 2008 10:01 PM

Great spot for a walk :thumbs up You've a good looking family, daughter is adorable, although your wife didn't look to happy about having her pic taken :D

I guess Jag likes his backpack :thumbs up especially if it's got food in it :laughing:

What is in the 3rd pic of post 2? Some kind of dragonfly?

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 10:09 PM

Thank you.
No the wife don't like her pic taken at all.It was a great place to walk.the pic with the water.to the left of that is a wooden bridge and people were fishing.

Jag doesn't mind it at all.it is also a harness and right at the back there is a nylon loop for towing

I believe it was a dragon fly.first time seeing one like that.there was also a brown looking one.

growler~GateKeeper June 29th, 2008 10:13 PM

Did either of your kids get a pic of you? :D

[QUOTE=angeldogs;615107]I believe it was a dragon fly.first time seeing one like that.there was also a brown looking one.[/QUOTE]

It's very cool looking :cool: :thumbs up

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 10:16 PM

[QUOTE=growler;615109]Did either of your kids get a pic of you? :D

It's very cool looking :cool: :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I don't know.they were using moms camera as they are not allowed to use mine.will see when we upload the pics to the camera.

It was cool looking.i tried to catch on in flight but they are quick.

growler~GateKeeper June 29th, 2008 10:28 PM

Gonna post them if they did? :D

angeldogs June 29th, 2008 10:43 PM

Ya i can post them if they did.

growler~GateKeeper June 29th, 2008 11:01 PM

Well it wouldn't be a Family Walk if you didn't post them :D

How does Jag do off leash? Are Weims' generally good w/recall?

TeriM June 30th, 2008 01:19 AM

Nice pics :thumbs up, looks like a beautiful spot :lovestruck:.

hazelrunpack June 30th, 2008 01:46 PM

What a lovely place for a walk, angeldogs! :cloud9:

Jag is looking mighty fine! Very handsome in his backpack!

Took me a minute on the first pic, though, to tell exactly what I was seeing. Between the umbrella and your daughter's hat, hazel was totally flummoxed! :laughing: But once I was seeing clearly, she turned into a beautiful little lady. :o

Great family shots! :thumbs up And you definitely have to post some of you if your kids got some. As growler pointed out, it's not truly a 'family' walk until [I]you're[/I] there, too! :D

angeldogs June 30th, 2008 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=growler;615149]Well it wouldn't be a Family Walk if you didn't post them :D

How does Jag do off leash? Are Weims' generally good w/recall?[/QUOTE]

I don't know how he would do off leash.it's been over a year.i used to take him over to my kids school and he came when called and always watched were i was.if i turned my back to him he would come running.we were there one night and it looked like a drug deal going on.and i didn't want jag going off towards them so we stopped going.

Thanks TeriM.

:laughing:Hazel.my daughter is my Princess.she also has you seen had a mask with her.it was a lovely spot.we will be going back for sure i a few weeks.i would love to go earlier but can't.
Thanks