Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Dude is now in peace. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82853)

woofendog November 20th, 2012 09:49 AM

Dude is now in peace.

2 Attachment(s)
Dude showed up as a stray at our back door in 1993. He enjoyed good health until his back legs gave out on Sunday, November 18 2012. As he could no longer stand, we had no choice but to put him down yesterday. We take solace in knowing that he enjoyed a good long life as an indoor cat. Great memories of him running up the stairs to wake our child for school so many years ago. Sitting on our laps and staring at us with those adoring eyes. Or the time he got lucky and caught a bird who had the misfortune to fly onto the back deck through the lattice work. He ran into the front room with the bird but we managed to free the bird who flew away. Rest in peace, Dude.

Barkingdog November 20th, 2012 12:30 PM

I am so sorry to hear of lost of your beloved cat. RIP Dude He was a handsome cat.

Rgeurts November 20th, 2012 12:37 PM

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby :( :grouphug:

:rip: Dude :candle:

Dog Dancer November 20th, 2012 02:23 PM

So sorry for your loss woofendog. He really was a lucky Dude when he picked your house as his new home! He had a wonderful loving life with you and your family. Bless you for taking him in and loving him. :rip: sweet Dude, you will always be remembered with love.

hazelrunpack November 20th, 2012 03:37 PM

He was a lucky Dude to have found you, woofendog. :grouphug:

:candle: Dude

marko November 21st, 2012 11:10 AM

So sorry to be reading this Woofendog. Please accept my deepest condolences.

:rip: sweet Dude :candle:

Winston November 21st, 2012 01:12 PM

Woofendog Dude certainly was a very handsome Tabby Boy! I wish you peace and always remember he will live on in you and in your memories. Dude is waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge where you will be reunited one day! I wish you peace.

Cindy
:rip::cat::pawprint::angel2:

woofendog November 21st, 2012 09:42 PM

Dude

We were lucky that Dude found us. He was a no trouble male cat who was always extremely affectionate. Who says that cats are independent. If you treat them with kindness they will respond accordingly and provide you with many hours of joy. We still have five more (all strays) including Sabrina who follows us around like a dog. Then there is the black stray male who shows up every day for breakfast, supper, midnight snacks and heated outdoor accomodation. Wish we could find a home for him. Thank you all for your kind comments.

patchdog December 5th, 2012 09:15 PM

Dude was adorable. I am very sorry for your loss. Hope that you are coping well as best as you can. hang in there.