Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Jessie Joy - little rascal? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=81682)

dmc123 July 23rd, 2012 04:52 PM

Jessie Joy - little rascal?

2 Attachment(s)
Jessie Joy has the cutest little tuft of fur on the top of her head, much longer than all of her fur except for her tail. I call her Alfalfa - from the little rascals show from long ago.

Here's the real Alfalfa - and then Jessie Joy. I hope you can see the little tuft.

Diane
[ATTACH]77934[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]77935[/ATTACH]

pbpatti July 23rd, 2012 06:00 PM

awwwwww, Alfalfa reincarnated with fur and four legs. :crazy::cloud9: Sweet picture of Jessie Joy with her tuft.

Barkingdog July 23rd, 2012 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=dmc123;1043464]Jessie Joy has the cutest little tuft of fur on the top of her head, much longer than all of her fur except for her tail. I call her Alfalfa - from the little rascals show from long ago.

Here's the real Alfalfa - and then Jessie Joy. I hope you can see the little tuft.

Diane
[ATTACH]77934[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]77935[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Yes I can the little tuft of fur on her head. What a cute dog!

hazelrunpack July 23rd, 2012 07:59 PM

A mini-mohawk! :D Sweet Jessie!! :lovestruck: How is she doing, Diane? :goodvibes:

dmc123 July 23rd, 2012 08:56 PM

hi Hazel, Jessie Joy is doing very well. Once she grew into her legs, she quit stumbling, etc. I am sure she still has hip dysplasia, but nothing to be worried about for some time. She is such a hoot! Smart, loves mornings, loves her pool, loves her brother Simon and most of the cats :)

How are your guys doing? any with tufts? :)

Diane

Dog Dancer July 24th, 2012 10:06 AM

Jessie Joy is so cute, I love the little tuft.

hazelrunpack July 24th, 2012 11:27 AM

We seem to be between ailments right now, Diane! :eek: Doesn't happen often with our crew! :laughing:

And yes, we have tufts. Cass has two--when her 'horns' are down, we can trust her to be good, but when they're up, mischief is in the air! Cole and Ridge have entire crowns of tufts--Ridge wants to dye her mohawk turquoise so she fits in with the punk rock crowd, and Cole thinks his disheveled look is sexeh! :p

dmc123 July 24th, 2012 05:01 PM

sorry about the ailments, hopefully nothing too bad.

And LOL about yours having tufts too! I've never seen this before, but never had a girl like this, at least part setter! Her tail is so pretty, I will try to get a shot of it soon, when I can keep her still long enough or help to show the extent of it.

Diane

hazelrunpack July 24th, 2012 06:06 PM

Nah...most of them are just minor age-related things. :thumbs up

Can't wait for the tail shots! A setter's tail is his/her pride, y'know! :dog:

dmc123 July 25th, 2012 05:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here's two photos I took yesterday - one is just a cute Jessie Joy -no red/green eye :) and the other shows that gorgeous tail of hers.

Diane

[ATTACH]77945[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]77946[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack July 25th, 2012 07:20 PM

What a gorgeous girl!!! :flirt: She definitely has a glorious tail!!!