Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nefertiti (Titi) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=44412)

badger September 8th, 2007 10:02 AM

Nefertiti (Titi)

3 Attachment(s)
get ready for a steady stream of kitten pictures.
PS she is available, OH SO AVAILABLE.

mummummum September 8th, 2007 10:18 AM

What an adorable kitty! :fingerscr for a quick adoption by the perfect person/ family!

Frenchy September 8th, 2007 04:37 PM

awwwww :cloud9:

:fingerscr for Titi :goodvibes:

jiorji September 8th, 2007 04:41 PM

i love the white back paws:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper September 8th, 2007 11:17 PM

aww :cloud9: she so cute esp those big ears :lovestruck: she'll be snapped up pretty quick I'm sure :lovestruck:

TeriM September 9th, 2007 02:16 AM

She is adorable :lovestruck:.

badger September 9th, 2007 06:47 AM

[QUOTE=growler;475393]aww :cloud9: she so cute esp those big ears :lovestruck: she'll be snapped up pretty quick I'm sure :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

O Growler I hope you're psychic. No word yet on who might be missing her, I'll put up some more posters today. She is absolutely fearless, goading the others to play when they just want to get a little shut-eye. If my camera was about 100X faster, I could catch her in the act.
Her favourite food seems to be bread :rolleyes:

chico2 September 9th, 2007 07:05 AM

Great pics Badger,she is a little beauty,very photogenic:lovestruck:Hopefully she got out by mistake and someone is missing her:pray:
In the meantime,she is in a perfect place:cat:probably won't want to leave..

rainbow October 9th, 2007 03:06 AM

Did Nefertiti find a home? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

rainbow November 2nd, 2007 03:02 AM

Any updates on Nefertiti? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

badger November 2nd, 2007 07:24 AM

Nefertiti, who morphed into Tilly and then to a name that sounds like Belly (she is now bilingual), is living with a friend of mine across the street, who is her happy slave. She also has a tiny sister, one of a clutch of kittens found at the door of a petshop. And she's so close by, I can keep an eye ;) on her.
In fact, I am just leaving now to take her to be spayed. Poor thing has to stay overnight. But all will be well tomorrow, one more virgin saved for the cause :laughing:.

chico2 November 2nd, 2007 07:28 AM

Oh Badger,what can I say about you,you are the best:thumbs up
Any kitty coming your way is very,very lucky...good luck to little Tilly today:pray:

growler~GateKeeper November 3rd, 2007 12:48 AM

YAY for Tilly :highfive:

Badger :cat: :angel: extrodinare :thumbs up great job!

rainbow November 4th, 2007 12:44 AM

Thanks for the update....you're an angel, Badger. :angel: ...I love happy endings. :cloud9: