Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Echo meets the snow. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74542)

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:32 PM

Echo meets the snow.

3 Attachment(s)
Echo and Bailey made the most out of the major dumping of snow we got lastnight.

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
once he got the hang of it you can see he was having a ball,,you'll also notice that bailey cheats at tag.Notice how the " he wont be sleeping on the bed" is being enforced.

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:34 PM

there you go breeze i kept my promise.:D

TeriM January 8th, 2011 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975372]once he got the hang of it you can see he was having a ball,,you'll also notice that bailey cheats at tag.Notice how the " he wont be sleeping on the bed" is being enforced.[/QUOTE]

:laughing: I'd never be able to resist that face either :D.

Love the pics of him playing with Bailey :cloud9:.

rainbow January 8th, 2011 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975372]Notice how the " he wont be sleeping on the bed" is being enforced.[/QUOTE]

LOL .....well G has her back to him pretending she doesn't notice. :D

Love the play pics .....especially the one around the stove. :lovestruck:

Where was QMan? :(

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:47 PM

i only got one pic with Quincy in it and it was super blurry cause i didn't have it on sports setting.

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
just so he doesn't feel left out i'm adding some with qman and to show you that Echo seems to be developing a hoarding problem.

Tundra_Queen January 8th, 2011 07:55 PM

awwwwww. I never noticed how much bigger echo was than bailey.:laughing: And I love the pic with Bailey's butt up in the air ready to pounce! Too cute aslan!

Thanks for our puppy fix! :D

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:57 PM

3 Attachment(s)
and of course we have to add some cuddle pics

Tundra_Queen January 8th, 2011 07:57 PM

Not a hoarding problem aslan,,he just knows what he likes....EVERYTHING!! :laughing::laughing:

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
and when all is said and done this adorable little face still thinks the bestest toy in the world is mommy's foot.

aslan January 8th, 2011 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;975396]Not a hoarding problem aslan,,he just knows what he likes....EVERYTHING!! :laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

you got that right TQ,,we put all the toys away and he goes and pulls a bunch out and collects them all together.

rainbow January 8th, 2011 08:05 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975398]you got that right TQ,,we put all the toys away and he goes and pulls a bunch out and collects them all together.[/QUOTE]

Chase does that too .....I keep trying to teach him to pick them up and put them back in the toy basket but not much luck at all. :rolleyes:

Love the pics of Echo looking up at QMan. Do they play together much?

breeze January 8th, 2011 08:08 PM

love love all the pictures Aslan!!!
they are all my favorite

:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

especialy the one around the stove and the butt in the air ones

and

and

and

and

:laughing::laughing:

aslan January 8th, 2011 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;975403]Chase does that too .....I keep trying to teach him to pick them up and put them back in the toy basket but not much luck at all. :rolleyes:

Love the pics of Echo looking up at QMan. Do they play together much?[/QUOTE]

if you ever do teach him how to put them back you gotta teach me the method...Qman will periodically play with the little upstart, he is still kinda growlie with him but getting better..Echo follows Quincy everywhere and walks all over him and for the most part Q is being pretty good about it, so the occassional growl is fine with me.

breeze January 8th, 2011 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975407]i.Qman will periodically play .Echo follows Quincy everywhere and walks all over him and for the most part Q is being pretty good about it, .[/QUOTE]

:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9::lovestruck:

I'm glad it's working out (for most parts) it sure does make life easier :thumbs up

TeriM January 8th, 2011 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975397]and when all is said and done this adorable little face still thinks the bestest toy in the world is mommy's foot.[/QUOTE]

Oh jeez, that really is a super adorable face :cloud9:.

Aslan, LP might have already given you this info but if not this is a great little video on clicker training to stop mouthing .
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c77--cCHPyU[/url]

Let me know if it works and when we get a puppy I'll try it too :D.

rainbow January 8th, 2011 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975407]if you ever do teach him how to put them back you gotta teach me the method...Qman will periodically play with the little upstart, he is still kinda growlie with him but getting better..Echo follows Quincy everywhere and walks all over him and for the most part Q is being pretty good about it, so the occassional growl is fine with me.[/QUOTE]

Chase knows what the word "snooze" means so the best I've been able to do is after "I" pick them all up, I tell him the the stuffies are having a snooze so then he'll usually just take out a ball or two. :rolleyes:

You can tell that Echo thinks QMan is :cool: and I'm sure they will be great buddies soon. :thumbs up

aslan January 8th, 2011 08:25 PM

Teri he actually wasn't mouthing my foot,,he sneaks up on it and then pounces on it,,,we're more working with teaching him to keep his paws to himself..lol,,you can tell he isn't taking q's growling seriously as Q will growel and Echo will put both of his paws on Q's nose like he's telling him to stop making that noise.

rainbow January 8th, 2011 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975423]you can tell he isn't taking q's growling seriously as Q will growel and Echo will put both of his paws on Q's nose like he's telling him to stop making that noise.[/QUOTE]

:laughing: I bet that's really cute to see. :D

cpietra16 January 8th, 2011 08:43 PM

I love the picture with both of them around the stove....what a face...."a face that could launch a thousand ships"....ok...well maybe not, but certainly a face that could make the " he won't sleep on the bed"....be thrown out the window:D

breeze January 8th, 2011 09:00 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975423]Teri he actually wasn't mouthing my foot,,he sneaks up on it and then pounces on it,,,we're more working with teaching him to keep his paws to himself..lol,,you can tell he isn't taking q's growling seriously as Q will growel and Echo will put both of his paws on Q's nose like he's telling him to stop making that noise.[/QUOTE]

any chance you got a picture of that?? it would be priceless to see :cloud9::lovestruck:

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 09:27 PM

Awww!!! What a sweet little face!! I just wanna squeeze him and kiss that little nose :lovestruck::cloud9:

I really love the pic with Echo and Bailey playing around the stove :D

Love4himies January 8th, 2011 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;975372]Notice how the " he wont be sleeping on the bed" is being enforced.[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Yup, that's enforcement alright :laughing:. What are you going to do when he is full grown :eek: :laughing:

aslan January 9th, 2011 07:59 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;975482]:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: Yup, that's enforcement alright :laughing:. What are you going to do when he is full grown :eek: :laughing:[/QUOTE]

sleep in the spareroom...:D

chico2 January 9th, 2011 08:53 AM

OMG,OMG....It looks like little Bailey is having a ball with Echo,for now:laughing:,until Echo grows and grows,but Bailey stays little..
I just love that crazy little curly pup:lovestruck:
Great pics of all of them,there must be a pup-party every day at the Aslan-G house:laughing:

aslan January 9th, 2011 08:57 AM

Chico2 you know where i live and Bailey would love to see you and cuddle anytime. lol,,as for the size difference Bay still pushes Q around so not seeing him back down to this little rugrat.

chico2 January 9th, 2011 09:31 AM

I might just take you up on that invitation,once things settle here with hosp-appointments etc...:frustrated:

aslan January 9th, 2011 09:39 AM

well you know you're more than welcome here anytime.

marko January 9th, 2011 09:55 AM

these pics are adorable aslan :lovestruck: