Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Older Golden Retriever looking for a forever home (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77862)

coppperbelle July 11th, 2011 07:30 PM

Older Golden Retriever looking for a forever home

Logan Bear!! Logan is a 9 year old male Golden Retriever, a real "mellow fellow" who is looking for a special family to love him in his golden years.
Logan’s master passed away and with family members willing but unable to take him.

He was very much loved and well-cared for. He is affectionate, loves all people, eager to please, good with cats, clean in the house, good in the car, trained but needs brushing up on healing on leash. He is a little over weight due to lack of exercise in the past year but very strong and eager to explore a new environment. He loves to go for a walks, explore his environment and meet other dogs.

His previous owners were both elderly and Logan has had little stimulation in the past few years. .

His ideal family profile would be a single person or couple with mature children who can provide him with plenty of quality time and lots of exercise. He would be happy to go for his walks and adventures and to settle down quietly at your feet afterwards.

Logan would be happier in a family where he is the only dog.

He has always been the only dog and can be protective of his home, food and toys.

Logan needs someone or a family that will love him and take good care of him. In return Logan will provide endless love and great enrichments of your life and the lives of anyone that has the pleasure of knowing him! As only a Logan Bear can!

To view a picture of Logan or to contact his foster home please visit our web site: [url]www.goldenrescuequebec.com[/url]

Dee-O-Gee July 11th, 2011 08:38 PM

Loved the pictures of Logan sporting his Maple Leaf bandana. What a true beauty he is. :cloud9: I have a soft spot for Goldens and if I didn't have my already made up circle of four legged friends, I'd be convincing hubby for another Golden. :(

Hope Logan finds his forever home. :pray:

Golden Girls July 12th, 2011 09:34 AM

Logan is very handsome :cloud9: good luck finding him a forever home :goodvibes:

coppperbelle July 29th, 2011 09:32 AM

Golden retriever

Logan has been adopted!:thumbs up

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 01:04 PM

Great update, coppperbelle! :highfive:

Dee-O-Gee July 29th, 2011 10:23 PM

Wonderful news Copperbelle! :clap:

Such a beautiful boy and thank you for sharing his story and update. :thumbs up :cloud9:

chico2 July 30th, 2011 04:04 PM

Copperbelle,that is great news at 9 yrs old,hopefully he'll have at least a couple of years.
I met a 9yr old Golden while visiting friends,a wonderful sweet white-faced boy,loved him.:lovestruck:

Cerena July 31st, 2011 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;1019451]Logan has been adopted!:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Awesome news!!
So wonderful :)

Claudia36oh August 1st, 2011 12:27 AM

Glad he's been adopted, I shared it on GRF :D

Golden Girls August 11th, 2011 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=coppperbelle;1019451]Logan has been adopted!:thumbs up[/QUOTE] ~ yay ~