Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New trick of the week (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59768)

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 12:13 PM

New trick of the week

3 Attachment(s)
Hazel mentioned that Chloe has me well trained :laughing: I guess I am :laughing: the new trick of the week : teach mommy to leave the couch open in the solarium so we can use it as a doggy bed. Nelly and Chloe loves it. They were soaking up the sun this morning. Chloe waiting for her turn on the "new bed" (although they do share it) and Bailey just as comfy on the floor (poor baby :rolleyes:)

Mat&Murph January 10th, 2009 12:20 PM

:laughing:Nelly Looks the Queen!!!!:cloud9: Poor Chole has to lay ont he floor.
Great Pics Frenchy

MommaKat January 10th, 2009 02:02 PM

I just love pictures of your babies:cloud9: Chloe and Nelly look so sweet :lovestruck:

ancientgirl January 10th, 2009 02:13 PM

:laughing::laughing:OMG Frenchy! Nelly even has a view of the outdoors from her bed.

You are such a sap! But so am I:D

diandpat January 10th, 2009 02:44 PM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Nelly looks quite content and not nearly ready to give up her spot to anyone!

Poor Chloe waiting :sad: (she really is a mini golden, eh!)

Bailey on the floor in the sunbeam, just like Ginger :cloud9:

I hope they all get their turns!

Ford Girl January 10th, 2009 03:26 PM

I wanna nap in your sun room too. :cloud9::sleepy:

so cute, chloe with her stuffie, nelly with a view and once again poor bailey...:p

14+kitties January 10th, 2009 05:02 PM

Awwww, they all look so happy and content. :cloud9: Chloe really does love her stuffy bunny huh? :thumbs up Is the bear only for night time or has he met his demise?
Bailey looks perfectly content to lie in the sunbeam and ponder. :lovestruck:

chico2 January 10th, 2009 05:09 PM

Nelly the Queen:lovestruck:that's a dogs life all right.
It must be great to have the sun-room for the puppers....poor little Chloe,I hope she gets her turn and Bailey,beautiful sweet Bailey:lovestruck:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 05:41 PM

She just looks so 'right' there that now you'll have to leave it open all the time! :thumbs up Maybe Nelly will stop chewing on your bed frame if she has her own luxurious bed to lie on. :dog:

She does look quite content lying there in the sun with her own pillow. :cloud9:

Empress Nelly!

Is that a current pic of handsome Bailey? So we're pretty sure you didn't rehome him, eh? :p

And Chloe is so sweet curled up with her stuffy :cloud9:

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 06:50 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;729291]

You are such a sap! But so am I:D[/QUOTE]

I figured that one out when I would sit down on the floor to watch TV because the dogs were on the couch :loser:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;729346] Chloe really does love her stuffy bunny huh? :thumbs up Is the bear only for night time or has he met his demise?
[/QUOTE]

She alternate between bunny and bear , and she has a white bunny for sleeping at night. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729368]
Is that a current pic of handsome Bailey? So we're pretty sure you didn't rehome him, eh? :p

[/QUOTE]
:laughing: yes it's from this morning :D

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 06:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It fits 2 ! Bailey still likes the big couch better :shrug: so everybody is happy !

Toonces January 10th, 2009 08:17 PM

those pics are adorable....yeah mine are not allowed on the furniture either:laughing: but it dosen't stop them and they look so cute who can tell them no?:rolleyes:

rainbow January 10th, 2009 08:32 PM

That makes the perfect dog bed. :thumbs up :cloud9:

I love the first pic of Nelly :lovestruck: ....she even has her own pillow. :D

Rottielover January 10th, 2009 08:35 PM

I love the pics :)
Nelly is quite content being there, and ohhhhh there is Miss Chloe :)

Bailey I miss you babes

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 08:41 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;729530]she even has her own pillow. :D[/QUOTE]

But that's my pillow :yell:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 08:50 PM

Aw, let Nelly have it. You don't need a pillow, Frenchy. You can use one of Chloe's stuffies. :D

It really does fit 2! :cloud9: Do they ever jam up to each other butt-to-butt?

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729547]
It really does fit 2! :cloud9: Do they ever jam up to each other butt-to-butt?[/QUOTE]

Actually , it fits 3 :D last summer I would sometimes watch tv in that room , on saturday nights , and would fall asleep , with Nelly and Chloe on it , not much room to move but I never do when I sleep. :cloud9:

no butt to butt with them , that was Sam and Bailey's thing :sad:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:02 PM

Oh, that's so sweet :cloud9:

Does Bailey look for Sam? :sad:

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729554]
Does Bailey look for Sam? :sad:[/QUOTE]

No , Bailey is used to "loosing" his friends. First was Daisy ... and with all the fosters that use to come and go , I guess he just got use to it. :shrug:

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love this one too

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:23 PM

Oh, I love that one, too! :flirt: That's a great pic!

I never thought about all the fosters. He would have gotten used to dogs leaving, wouldn't he. :o

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729571]

I never thought about all the fosters. He would have gotten used to dogs leaving, wouldn't he. :o[/QUOTE]

Yes , when I started fostering , it was one after the other. Bailey and Daisy knew , when I would leave with one foster , he/she wasn't coming back.

So funny that when I started to foster Sam , I could see Bailey (who never played or cuddled with any other dog) really liked Sam. After a few weeks , I left with Sam one evening to take him to the vet. When we came back home , Bailey had pooped in the living room ! I thought that maybe Bailey thought he was loosing Sam and protested by pooping :laughing:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:32 PM

You don't think that has anything to do with his pooping problems now, do you? That maybe he's missing Sam?

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:38 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729580]You don't think that has anything to do with his pooping problems now, do you? That maybe he's missing Sam?[/QUOTE]

naaa , when he did it , it was regular poop. Now when he has accidents in the house , it's soft poop / diarhea, I think it started again one month after Sam past away. Maybe Bailey was anxious .... but it could be gastro too. I don't know :shrug:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:40 PM

Well they sure are cute together--both Bailey and Sam, and Chloe and Nelly! :cloud9:

Bailey never goes up on the 'new' bed? Maybe Nelly and Chloe told him it was for girls only! :laughing: Poor Bailey....outnumbered! :D

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729589]

Bailey never goes up on the 'new' bed? Maybe Nelly and Chloe told him it was for girls only! :laughing: Poor Bailey....outnumbered! :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: Bailey will go on the big couch in the living room. And on the bed when we all cuddle. But he usually likes the doggy beds better. :shrug:

rainbow January 11th, 2009 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;729542]But that's my pillow :yell:

:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Well, if you're nice, maybe Nelly will share with you. :D

Love the pics of Bailey and Sam. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper January 11th, 2009 02:38 AM

ahhhh finally a new pic of Bailey :lovestruck:

Nelly & Chloe are so cute together on the bed :cloud9:

TeriM January 11th, 2009 02:42 AM

Nelly looks like she needs her pillow fluffed and the blanket pulled up on her :laughing:. Great pics of the furries :cloud9:.

Frenchy January 11th, 2009 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=TeriM;729750]N the blanket pulled up on her :laughing:. [/QUOTE]

THAT I do !!! At night , when we retired in the bedroom , if she chooses to sleep on one of the doggy beds and when it's cold (like lately) I bring a blanket from the living room couch and cover her :rolleyes: poor girl doesn't have fluffy fur like the others :shrug: