Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Greetings from Disneyland! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=38312)

mitzkity March 26th, 2007 09:09 PM

Greetings from Disneyland!

:crazy: Hi from the place where it never rains! (hee hee - we're in another drought!)

I found this forum by accident - - searching for more information about a documentary called "Dealing Dogs" that I saw yesterday . I had never heard of "class B" dealers or anything like it, although I knew research was carried out on animals. I think I didn't WANT to know about it. But after I found out about the animal cruelty, I decided to research it a little more - you can't just hide your head in the sand.

Anyway, I'm happy to meet you all, and it looks like there is a LIBRARY full of information here. With my 2 dogs and 5 cats, I'll be reading up on it.

So, Mickey Mouse says hello - I'm about a mile from the parking garage :queen: and hope to hear more about your forum from you old-timers. I myself am a VERY old-timer of 3 years on a forum called Chubbuddies (just a support chatty place for those of us who need to drop a li'l weight :rolleyes: ) so I know my way around forums, but am eager to go take a look around YOURS. I do VERY WELL understand your rules about selling, spamming, etc, can you just IMAGINE the people with weightloss "cures" who drop in that forum!!! So don't worry, I'm gonna be a law-abiding citizen here - if a little ditzy. :crazy:

mummummum March 27th, 2007 12:34 AM

Welcome ~ you certainly do cover the proverbial map ! Can we hope that you light down enough to post pix of your animals ? :D

TeriM March 27th, 2007 01:34 AM

Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see some pics :) .

PS - If you see Mickey, tell him hello from me :D .

Hunter's_owner March 27th, 2007 07:21 AM

Welcome to pets.ca:)

CyberKitten March 27th, 2007 12:30 PM

Welcome!! I once spent an entire month at the Holiday Inn (don't ask,lol - on that busy blvd near Disneyland - Harborview maybe?). There was a heat wave - it was mid summer - not the best time to be in Ca I know! But I loved your city!!! Also went to see Mickey of course, lol

rainbow March 27th, 2007 04:10 PM

Welcome to the forum and it's okay to be a little ditzy....you'll fit in with a few of us others. :laughing:

Looking forward to pics of your dogs :dog: :dog: and cats. :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

mitzkity March 28th, 2007 05:53 PM

Pictures -- my pleasure!!!

But where? Right in this thread or elsewhere? Thank you for the nice greeting, folks. I'll be BAAAAACK!

mitzkity March 31st, 2007 01:57 AM

Told you I'd be back :crazy: --- well I found the pet photography place and posted photos of everyone plus the stories of how we got them all. I can't read their stories without getting a tear in my eye even today. I don't know how we found each other, but it's a very tight unit of 2 dogs/3 cats and 2 dogs/2 cats. For some reason the 2 cats / 3 cats thing gets hissy, but it's a big house, so they manage. Hope you find my thread and visit me there.

And, if you write back to me, would you please put in a link to photos of YOUR animals? Thank you.