Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Ask the Members (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   How many times do you kiss each of your pets each day (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=45642)

marko October 16th, 2007 11:01 AM

How many times do you kiss each of your pets each day

It occurs to me that both my wife and I hug and kiss our cat Ziglet many times each day. I'd say he probably gets 4 from me and 6 from Carmy.

and I KNOW that others on our board are even kissier than we are.

So how many times do you kiss you pets? and feel free to comment as well.

If you have multiple people in your house kissing your pets, that's great and please comment in the thread - [B]but for this poll, please only check off how many times YOU kiss each of your pets on average.[/B] So if you have 2 pets and one gets 4 kisses and the other 6, the average is 5 so check off 4-6 times a day.

Thanks! - I think this will be a cute one!

Lukka'sma October 16th, 2007 11:09 AM

This is a multiple kiss household. Both Lukka's daddy and I kiss her so frequently that I couldn't even begin to count how many kisses a day she gets:D She just got one now

marko October 16th, 2007 11:13 AM

I know LOTS of people like you Lukka'sma :highfive:...you should probably choose choice 8 then. :D

want4rain October 16th, 2007 02:08 PM

is that per pet or all together?? :o

-ashley

breeze October 16th, 2007 02:09 PM

now that a hard one to answer, I guess it depends on the day, how good she is, and where she has been, or licked. :laughing:
Does it count if she kisses you?? cause then it would be that Bree is a kissacholic :eek:

marko October 16th, 2007 03:32 PM

It's per pet.

thx!

marko

hazelrunpack October 16th, 2007 03:35 PM

:D hazel is unabashedly a kissaholic. She'd need the 96-step program (one 12-step program for each dog) but she'd never follow it. She [I]likes [/I]being a kissaholic. :p

Frenchy October 16th, 2007 08:22 PM

I'm a kissaholic too :o if I don't know what they were licking earlier , they get kisses on top of the head :p

Copper'sMom October 16th, 2007 08:37 PM

I'm a kissaholic!!!!! I can't help myself, I just love 'em to pieces!!!! And I don't need a 12 step program..............I enjoy kissing them!:lovestruck:

otter October 16th, 2007 10:19 PM

No one will ever rehabilitate this kissaholic! :D:D

breeze October 16th, 2007 11:44 PM

I have a confesion to make :sad:
I'm a kissacholic, I admit it, there i have said it did not want to before but now that it is out in the open I feel a whole lot better.

I breeze is a kissacolic it gets easy to say every time I say it

mummummum October 16th, 2007 11:59 PM

My name is Mummummum ...and [B]I Am a Kissaholic[/B] !!!

I kiss them in public too! And when I want to tease them, I chase them and tell them "You better run or I'm gonna kiss yer bum !" :D

growler~GateKeeper October 17th, 2007 03:00 AM

I join the kissaholics club :D & Duffy has no objections to my addiction :D

Mx3 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: yer 2 funny :D

Tommysmom October 17th, 2007 02:58 PM

Yep, I'm a kissaholic here too. So is my hubby. We kiss Tommy so many times a day I couldn't even begin to count... his cute little feet, his little old man whiskers, his fuzzy butt, alllllll soooooooo kissable! And he kisses back, too. We start the day with lots of kisses and end the day with lots of kisses and fit as many in between as we can. I couldn't stop kissing him if I tried!

Winston October 17th, 2007 03:15 PM

So I waited a day to reply! I just had to see how many others were out there!!! like me! so here it goes!

My name is Cindy (Winston - :dog:, Tabitha & Bomber's- :cat: Mom) and I am a kissaholic!! :shrug:

I have converted my spouse into a kissaholic as well!! :laughing:

We probably need help but we will stick together with all of you kissaholics and not conform to any of those non kissaholics!

Funny thing too! all our pets know what kisses are! :laughing:

Too funny!

Cindy
:pawprint:

marko October 17th, 2007 11:02 PM

Holy bananas! check out the kissaholics - too funny. :crazy:

It's really great to see so much love and good kissin' goin' round.

I'm also really curious to see what the numbers will look like when 100-200 people have voted.

So please vote if you haven't already.

Thanks to everyone that voted and commented already :highfive::thumbs up

marko

Chicklet October 18th, 2007 08:48 AM

I must say I really couldn't begin to count the kisses,
You don't forget kisses around this house,
My little Chappers won't let it be forgotten,
Besides their so lovable who could resist anyways :) I kiss him , he kisses me on and on, as long as I continue the kissing he kisses :goodvibes:
Then Princess gets jelouse and has to have her fair share, Then an argument breaks out and their tempers flare, They just don't wanna share.

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 09:26 AM

My name is LP and I, too, am a kissaholic. 20 times a day is [I]easy[/I], often all that is just in one cuddle session. Ava comes to get them first thing in the morning while I'm having my coffee. Penny gets them when she's looking neglected (which is [I]always[/I] with that mopey face of hers). Any time I'm sitting on the floor or at the top of the stairs, Lucky comes and rubs up on me like a cat, which is when he and I have our cuddle and kissie fests. :lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

roccoisus October 18th, 2007 10:10 AM

Guess I would be more of a kissaholic if I didn't have to work 8 hours aday lol

Love4himies October 18th, 2007 11:41 AM

No cat in my house gets pat, picked, said hello to, or comforted without a kiss added whether they want one or not. The kittens are at the "Ahh mom, stop it, your embarrasing me and just wanna go play!" stage, but are forced kisses anyway and they get picked up lots!:D:lovestruck::cloud9:.

Ford Girl October 18th, 2007 12:35 PM

Me too, I smooch them as often as possible!!! They are both cuddle bugs, they just need to be kissed. DH kisses Dazy, but I dont know if he kisses Pubert? You have to watch Dazy tho, like Frenchy said, you never know what she just ate or got in to!! :lovestruck: :dog:

Pubert likes long kisses where your squeeze them and sniff them and smooch them all at once...like my great aunt use to do to us!!! Or at least I think he likes it....he doesn't have much of a choice. :cloud9: :cat:

bendyfoot October 18th, 2007 12:48 PM

Also a kissaholic here:D

The cats tend to get the swoop-them-up-when-they're-least-expecting-it-and-smooch-smoochie-smooch-all-over-their-little-heads several times a day:D

Gracie and Jaida get big smoochies right on the lips! (with me holding their lips closed, though, 'cause I don't really need to get tongued, thank you). And on their heads. And raspberries between their toesies!!!:crazy:

I love kissing Jaida's soft little muzzle...I mean it is the SOFTEST thing out there.

luckypenny October 18th, 2007 12:51 PM

[QUOTE=Ford Girl;491310]... squeeze them and sniff them and smooch them all at once[/QUOTE]

:eek: You sniff them too??? I didn't want to admit doing that but now I can :D . Great big nasal inhalations while my face is squished into their necks so I can really smell them :o :laughing: .[SIZE="1"]Runs off to stalk the poor unsuspecting pooches [I]again[/I].[/SIZE]

ancientgirl October 18th, 2007 01:47 PM

I put 4-7, but its probably more. When I pick them up I kiss them, when they're laying down and sleeping, I give them a few kisses too.

They're my little babies, so of course I kiss them.:cat::lovestruck::cat::lovestruck:

marko October 19th, 2007 08:19 AM

This poll is really amusing me!

I'm starting to think that I should have started the poll at 20 times a day.

From the way this is looking, some of you are giving 50-100 kisses a day. :lovestruck::lovestruck:

mastifflover October 20th, 2007 08:50 AM

I can't help it he is too cute. Every morning he puts his face right in mine for a kiss on the nose. I feel better when I give him a kiss and he loves the attention so what could be better

CyberKitten October 20th, 2007 02:23 PM

Of course the last option, as often as I can!!!! That's what they are there for, to love!!

goober October 28th, 2007 01:31 AM

im adicted to kissies
( corection ive got kissie face syndrom)

marko October 29th, 2007 12:51 PM

I gotta say that you kissaholics have changed my behaviour.

it's too late now cuz I already voted...but I'm up to 13-20 kisses a day :eek::D

growler~GateKeeper October 30th, 2007 12:26 AM

[QUOTE=marko;495552]I gotta say that you kissaholics have changed my behaviour.

it's too late now cuz I already voted...but I'm up to 13-20 kisses a day :eek::D[/QUOTE]

oh come on Marko couple more kitty kisses a day & you too can join the Kissaholics Club :D :D