Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Outside with the Boys (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69936)

onster April 30th, 2010 07:56 PM

Outside with the Boys

3 Attachment(s)
I havent posted pics in a loooong time and have been feeling pressure to do so :p figured I'd take the cam out today while I was weeding with my guys

handsome bunduk likes to pose
[ATTACH]64842[/ATTACH]

and chill under trees. Classic Bunduk face.
[ATTACH]64843[/ATTACH]

Onnie's hard to to take pics of because he always has to be near me and doesnt like to face the cam...I tried tho :thumbs up
[ATTACH]64844[/ATTACH]

onster April 30th, 2010 08:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
He was looking over at Bunduk under the tree, no luck getting him head on, always moves.
[attach]64845[/attach]

Finally enlisted lil bro's helping in getting pics with them. I like this one but Onnie looks a little freaked out.
[attach]64846[/attach]

Not the best pic with Bunduk :S. He loooooves being carried like that but he was distracted by a butterfly fluttering beneath :rolleyes:
[attach]64847[/attach]

Still have to work on getting the 'just right' photos with them. Oh well!

luckypenny April 30th, 2010 08:14 PM

Ohhh, handsome Bunduk and Onnie :goodvibes: :cloud9:. Love the one of you and Onnie and of Bunduk under the tree. You yourself have changed quite a bit since you posted pics of your vacation. You look fabulous :thumbs up.

onster April 30th, 2010 08:22 PM

Thanks LP, lemme tell u I got super scratched at by the trees to get that pic of Bunduk :laughing: He always likes to 'chill' where he is so hard to get at :rolleyes:

and u really think so?? thanks!!:D Ive been getting a bit discouraged lately :(felt like I wasnt progressing at all :shrug: but I have been trying :thumbs up my weight hasnt shifted much since jan but I think Im gaining more muscle. Almost beat lil bro @ arm wrestling...almost ..then had a sore wrist for 3 days :crazy: never admit that tho lol;)

Jim Hall April 30th, 2010 08:35 PM

lol bun produces the same rwction i get watching amanda she always looks suprised and she has sooooo much hair i always laugh

luckypenny April 30th, 2010 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=onster;913747]and u really think so?? [/QUOTE]

Absolutely! In the first pic especially, it's apparent our Onster is growing up into a beautiful young lady :). I keep thinking of you as a little sister (from pics you posted way back when) :D.

How did the school year end, btw? The kitties must be so happy to have mommy home :goodvibes:.

hazelrunpack April 30th, 2010 09:52 PM

Pictures! Yay! :highfive:

Bunduk in the thicket! :flirt: And I love the one of you and Onnie! You and Onnie both look good in that shade of blue! :cloud9:

Ms Macie understands totally about the butterfly...she sends along some petite little slobbery setter kisses for Bunduk. :dog:

BrownEyedGirl April 30th, 2010 10:26 PM

Love the one of B in the branches, so cool. What beautiful babies you have, I love seeing everyones pics.

TeriM April 30th, 2010 11:33 PM

Wonderful pictures Onster :lovestruck:. You and the kitties look like you had a great day :).

Luvmypitgirls May 1st, 2010 01:38 AM

Gotta love that classic Bunduk face:lovestruck: And Onnie is playing hard to get:laughing:
I hope I'm not out of line but you look stunning in that color.

Love4himies May 1st, 2010 07:32 AM

[QUOTE=onster;913730]I havent posted pics in a loooong time and have been feeling pressure to do so :p figured I'd take the cam out today while I was weeding with my guys

[/QUOTE]

Darn tootin' right! :D It's about time. :laughing:

That Bunduk can melt any heart with his expression. :cloud9::cloud9:

And Onnie looks like he is on a mission :laughing:

You, of course are looking as beautiful as ever.

ancientgirl May 1st, 2010 03:14 PM

Your boys always look amazing. Love the photo of Bunduk under the tree.

chico2 May 1st, 2010 03:36 PM

Awww Bunduk and Onnie:cloud9:they must be very happy to have you home..
Bunduk has a face even a cathater would love,I did not realize how big he is,until he was in your arms.
Onnie,looks a bit like my Chico,especially with the little white hairs on his chest,except Chico is shorthaired.
I have t say you look great,the color of your scarf(may I call it that?)is very complimentary:thumbs up

Winston May 1st, 2010 04:14 PM

Onster loves the pics! your looking good mf! The boys must be thrilled to have their Mommy back to to terrorize I mean love! :D That second picture of Bunduk is so him! he looks like he is up to something bad!!! :laughing: and Onnie is just being Onnie...black kittys are so hard to take pics of! but your Onnie looks like my mom;s little boy Brady! :thumbs up

How is the garden coming along?

Cindy

JennieV May 1st, 2010 05:29 PM

Beautiful Onster trio!
:thumbs up
You all look great!!!!

Frenchy May 1st, 2010 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;913743] You yourself have changed quite a bit since you posted pics of your vacation. You look fabulous :thumbs up.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing LP. Onster , you look wonderful !

oh and the kitties too :laughing: Bunduck always makes me laugh with his surprise look , he looks like this guy = :crazy:

cpietra16 May 2nd, 2010 09:26 AM

wow..I never knew how big Bunduck was until I saw him in your arms...he's one fluff ball...:cloud9::lovestruck:

Tundra_Queen May 2nd, 2010 03:01 PM

Onster, your boys look wonderful, love the one of B under the tree too! And your tulips and flowers are lovely! No tulips blooming here yet except tiny flowers and forget me nots. And I too love that colour of blue on you,,,very pretty!

How long have u been back with the boys now? They must be so happy to have u back.

Debbie

onster May 2nd, 2010 04:25 PM

Thanks all for all your comments, I do love to share pics of my babies hehehe :D

[B]Jim[/B] I'll need to see more pics of Manda to agree with you :p lol but yes bunduk is my fluffball

Awww thanks[B] LP[/B], you are too sweet :grouphug:. My school year ended great, final avg in 90's:party: :highfive: The kitties are so confused lol. Bunduk likes to bring his 'mommy' his toys at night, carries them in his mouth while meowing. So you wake up to like 10 toys around ure bed. Well since ive been back he's started the move taking toys from my moms room to mine...except I go back to Guelph to volunteer @ breakast club in an elementary school 3 days/wk and so those days he moves allllll his toys back to mom's room lol. It's rather cute.

[B]Hazel[/B] why thank u, 'tis my favourite colour and hence my favourite shirt..I'm guilty of waying it waaaay too often lol Bunduk thanks Macie for the wonderful kisses.

[B]BrownEyedGirl[/B] Thank you!!

[B]TeriM[/B] The kitties had a great day for sure...I sort of cursed the backyard lol. It's so unruly and no1 else in my fam gardens...just me and I really haven't the foggiest what to do half the time:rolleyes:

[B]LMPG[/B] Not out of line @ all, very sweet of u, thank you.

[B]L4H[/B] lol i know iknow sorry, was just sooo busy. And thank you yep bunduk melts my heart all the time. Onnie was on a mission to get reaaaaal close to me cuz the neighbour's mals were out. he doesnt like them at aaaaallll

onster May 2nd, 2010 04:36 PM

Thanks [B]AG[/B], your crew is always gorgeous too :D

[B]chico[/B] yeah i just call it a scarf in english and thank u my dad bought it for me. It's a cheater scarf the part thats multicoloured is actually slip on and the wrap around scarf part is actually attached to it so its really easy to put on :thumbs up

and yes i dont know if u remember [B]jiorji[/B] but she was in town few wks ago and she stopped by to see my kitties she was surprised by Bunduk's size too. He does have a pooch now:o but really it's all fluff :crazy: He certainly has grown tho,,my lil guy not so lil anymore :cry:

[B]Winston[/B] lol nono that face is his precontemplation stage, the something bad came today :evil::evil: lol. The garden..ummm...ok, I guess? I dont know I may be asking for help on the forum sooo many of the bushes/shrubs are so unruly looking but I don't know what they are excatly nor how/when to trim them. I think i should have done some of that back in the fall..eeeps :o

[B]JennieV[/B] thank u!!! I havent seen u around the board...not that ive been on much :o..but good to 'see' u! :)

[B]Frenchy[/B] u are too sweet, thank u! lol bunduk does indeed have a striking resemblance to this guy :crazy: :laughing::p

[B]cpietra[/B] ya like i was telling chico, i get that reaction a lot from ppl the first time they see him after seeing pics. All the more to cuddle with :D He has recently discovered the joys of grooming so he actually sits still on you for like a whole 10 minutes as you comb him...heaven :lovestruck::cloud9:

[B]Tundra_Queen[/B] I'm surprised those tulips even grew the rabbits were having a field day with them! Look on the bright side when your tulips are out in full force mine will be dead :p my last exam was april 21 so ive been home since then tho back and forth during the week :thumbs up.

Dee-O-Gee May 2nd, 2010 07:22 PM

Onnie's side profiles are beautiful!

What great snaps Onster's especially with you sporting the gardening gloves! :thumbs up:D

I think that if any of my family members were to take pictures of me, it would also be in a pair of gardening gloves. :D

hazelrunpack May 2nd, 2010 08:28 PM

Congrats on the successful semester, onster! :highfive: And how nice that jiorji came to visit! :thumbs up

krdahmer May 2nd, 2010 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=onster;913731]Still have to work on getting the 'just right' photos with them. Oh well![/QUOTE]

:laughing: when you figure it out let me know your secret! :rolleyes:

The boys look great... as always!:lovestruck::cloud9:

breeze May 3rd, 2010 07:19 AM

your pictures are beautiful onster [SIZE="1"](it's about time too :D)[/SIZE]

they both look so soft :cloud9:

love the one of Bunduck under the tree
how is Onnie now?? better with the poop problems?? :goodvibes:

oh and remember a garden forgives, if we do something wrong or cut something we shouldn't it comes back ( unless you cut the roots) :laughing: that's my story and sticking to it :laughing::D[SIZE="1"] I'm not a very good gardener :o[/SIZE]

Tundra_Queen May 3rd, 2010 03:24 PM

Onster congrats on your grades!! Wow! Good job!