Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Angel (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=82008)

Scuba August 23rd, 2012 08:41 PM

Angel

3 Attachment(s)
I only just adopted her 10 days ago.

First night home, she hid under the bed for an hour.
But since then she has really come out of her shell and made my place her home. Getting kind of bratty now actually!:evil:

Scuba August 23rd, 2012 08:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Unfortunately, right now I don't have a good camera, just using my cellphone and it is not even one of those new fangle "smartphones". I only have a very dumb phone.

Those first pictures were when she finally came out from under the bed. The next few are from the next couple of days.

Scuba August 23rd, 2012 08:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Now she acts like she owns the place. In the last picture, I was actually reading a newspaper before she jumped on the table and sprawled out across it demanding attention.

Barkingdog August 23rd, 2012 08:53 PM

Will at least you know who is boss of the house now. Cute cat.

hazelrunpack August 24th, 2012 12:02 AM

She's a doll, Scuba!! :flirt: How old is she? Love the two symmetric freckles on her kissable nose!! :lovestruck:

Love4himies August 24th, 2012 07:29 AM

Welcome back, Scuba

She is adorable :cloud9:

Did she just have kittens? It looks like her mammary glands are a bit swollen,or is it just the shadows?

marko August 24th, 2012 09:29 AM

Hey Scuba - Long time no see - welcome back!

Congrtas on getting a new Master :)

Love these pics and of course we want to see more.

If you ever want advice on cameras - more than my pleasure, just PM me.
These days you can get an awesome new DSLR camera with lens for about 500.

But even if you keep using the phone that's cool, we love pix.

ownedbycats August 24th, 2012 11:57 AM

Scuba, she is adorable:lovestruck: Do you have any idea how old she is? She looks about half grown to me, but it's hard to judge age by pictures, she might just be a smaller cat.

Dog Dancer August 24th, 2012 02:23 PM

Scuba - Angel is adorable. I also love the freckles on her nose! She seems very comfortable now, ready and waiting for her new slave to serve her.

Scuba August 24th, 2012 04:28 PM

Marko - I am house poor right now, so a new camera is not really feasible for me. I am still looking through boxes trying to find my old but decent digital camera.

Everyone else - "Angel" is 4 years 6 weeks old now, she is a petite girl and won't get bigger. She did have kittens before, previous owners let her out unspayed. Her mammary glands have been getting smaller.

Her little freckles make her so cute, but don't let that cute little face lie to you, she is a total brat and a butt. ;)

She is always so curious about everything and always getting into stuff, but I love her to pieces. Angel, is really smart and I am currently clicker training her to walk on a harness and leash.

growler~GateKeeper August 28th, 2012 12:28 AM

Nice to see you back Scuba :thumbs up

Angel is adorable :cloud9: Newspapers that are currently being read are the perfect place for a good stretch :cat::laughing:

Melinda August 28th, 2012 07:28 AM

what a doll, she is gorgeous, congrats!!