Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Thank you LP and chico!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=72015)

14+kitties August 15th, 2010 12:35 PM

Thank you LP and chico!!

Just wanted to say thank you both so much for the wonderful visit yesterday. I loved meeting you LP. You are a marvelous little bundle of energy. :cloud9: And Sandman - :lovestruck: Amazing young man!! You should be so proud of yourself for raising such a young 'un. (sorry, country bumpkin came out. :p)
chico - I loved our chat yesterday as much as ever. As always you are such a kind gentle woman. We all need to be more like you. :cloud9::grouphug: I know you tried to convince us you can be mean too. Can't see it. Sorry.
Thank you both for your gifts of cat food and LP for the human food. I am quite sure it shall be enjoyed by all. :D
Again - Thanks for the visit!! You are all welcome back any time!!! :grouphug::grouphug:

Frenchy August 15th, 2010 01:21 PM

I'm glad you guys had a nice visit :cloud9:

14+kitties August 15th, 2010 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;944816]I'm glad you guys had a nice visit :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Me too. :D I hope you can find a way to visit too some day. :pray:

Frenchy August 15th, 2010 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;944820]Me too. :D I hope you can find a way to visit too some day. :pray:[/QUOTE]

I'm working hard on that :goodvibes:

14+kitties August 15th, 2010 01:41 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;944821]I'm working hard on that :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

Lp says she's coming back so...... you need to find someone to babysit the pups and kits for a few days and come along. :thumbs up Maybe your brother would house/pet sit for you. I might even go buy a bottle of wine if I knew you were coming. :p:laughing:

Frenchy August 15th, 2010 01:48 PM

:laughing: my brother and the word favor never go in the same sentence :laughing:

my best bet would be my friend Sam , she's about the only one (other than LP) that I trust with my pets . :o

oh and don't worry , I'll bring my own wine :p

14+kitties August 15th, 2010 02:01 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;944826]:laughing: my brother and the word favor never go in the same sentence :laughing:

my best bet would be my friend Sam , she's about the only one (other than LP) that I trust with my pets . :o

oh and don't worry , I'll bring my own wine :p[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. I figured if he got the benefit of staying at your wonderful house for a few days he would jump at it.
Sam sounds like a good person. :thumbs up
Bringing your own is probably a good thing. The strongest thing I have right now is the stuff you buy in a grocery store. You know, the .05% alcohol. :laughing::laughing: Funny, no one wanted one yesterday.

rainbow August 15th, 2010 02:05 PM

Glad you all had such a good visit. :thumbs up

If I ever win the lotto I'm coming back to meet all you wonderful people. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties August 15th, 2010 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;944830]Glad you all had such a good visit. :thumbs up

If I ever win the lotto I'm coming back to meet all you wonderful people. :fingerscr :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

I'll keep my fingers crossed for that too!! If I ever won I still wouldn't be able to go anywhere so I'd have to pay for everyone to come here. :D:thumbs up

rainbow August 15th, 2010 02:22 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;944832]I'll keep my fingers crossed for that too!! If I ever won I still wouldn't be able to go anywhere so I'd have to pay for everyone to come here. :D:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

LOL I'll take you up on that offer cuz you've got to have much better luck than I do. :laughing:

chico2 August 15th, 2010 04:09 PM

14+don't thank me,you said we were having a"light"lunch,you could easily have fed 15 people with your"light"lunch:laughing:thank you!
We were hoping to get to Montreal this summer,but I just cannot leave Rocky right now,we'll have to stay put.

OMG,if I ever won the lottery:pray:

BrownEyedGirl August 15th, 2010 10:29 PM

How very cool! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen August 16th, 2010 12:42 AM

14+ sounds like u had a great visit! Is this the first time u met LP?

chico, I'm sorry that Rocky still isn't feeling better. HUGS

chico2 August 16th, 2010 03:52 PM

TQ,thank's ,Rocky is not too bad,it's just his meds 3 times/day,that my son(cat-sitter)is not able to give Rocky.

14+kitties August 17th, 2010 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;944852]14+don't thank me,you said we were having a"light"lunch,you could easily have fed 15 people with your"light"lunch:laughing:thank you!
We were hoping to get to Montreal this summer,but I just cannot leave Rocky right now,we'll have to stay put.

OMG,if I ever won the lottery:pray:[/QUOTE]

It was a light lunch. We've been munching away on the remains since then too. :D My brother is supposed to be coming for a visit this week some time. He loves raw veggies so those will disappear quickly. :thumbs up
Now I'm waiting [I]impatiently[/I] for Chris and Ethel to get here. :cloud9:

14+kitties August 17th, 2010 09:29 PM

I need to add a few more thank yous! Chris and Ethel - Thank you for your wonderful visit today. :cloud9: I love spending every minute I can with you both. The world needs more of both of you. :cloud9::grouphug:
And LP came back!!! :highfive: What a marvelous surprise!!!! I think I was a little awe struck. I was sort of at a loss for words which, I'm sure most know, is unusual. :p
Also - thanks to all of my visitors for donating items/food and QMC as well!!! My kitties and I are deeply appreciative!!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

luckypenny August 17th, 2010 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;944802] I loved meeting you LP. [/QUOTE]

The feeling is mutual 14+ :2huggers: . Thank you for being so welcoming. I'll have some pics up tomorrow...I have an awesome one of the entire catuary :thumbs up.

Chris21711 August 18th, 2010 10:04 AM

We enjoyed our visit as usual :thumbs up, never long enough though :yell:....hey you can't get too much of a good thing :grouphug:

[QUOTE=rainbow;944830]

If I ever win the lotto I'm coming back to meet all you wonderful people. :fingerscr :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for the warning :evil:[/COLOR]

Frenchy August 18th, 2010 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;945433]

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for the warning :evil:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

:laughing:

aslan August 18th, 2010 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;945433]We enjoyed our visit as usual :thumbs up, never long enough though :yell:....hey you can't get too much of a good thing :grouphug:

[COLOR="Magenta"]Thanks for the warning :evil:[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

she said " wonderful people Chris.":laughing::evil:

Chris21711 August 18th, 2010 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;945439]she said " wonderful people Chris.":laughing::evil:[/QUOTE]

I take it she wasn't talking about me then :D

aslan August 18th, 2010 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;945485]I take it she wasn't talking about me then :D[/QUOTE]

lol,,me either mf,,so we'll go to timmies for lunch.:thumbs up