Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Mrs. Norris Snores (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=10063)

MrsNorris151 December 3rd, 2004 03:09 AM

Mrs. Norris Snores

When she is sleeping she snores, and her snores even wake me up sometimes. Is this normal? Or do I just notice it because she always sleeps real close to my ears?

Cameleon3 December 3rd, 2004 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=guerabe]When she is sleeping she snores, and her snores even wake me up sometimes. Is this normal? Or do I just notice it because she always sleeps real close to my ears?[/QUOTE]

OMG...Mika snores too..she snores like an old man but thank go I don't sleep in the same room as her. When I am watching tv and she is snoring louder than the tv, I scratch my couch so she wakes up just a little and then gets back to sleep which means about hour or so of no snoring..*lol*

Schwinn December 3rd, 2004 10:05 AM

I don't think it's a big deal. Daisy is a real snorer as well. Even worse is when she is having her wierd dreams and she does this wheezy-barkey-snorty thing. The first time I heard it, I woke her up because I thought something was wrong with her. Then I saw her during the day, and realized she was dreaming about something.

I think it's probably normal. I wouldn't worry too much.

sujean December 3rd, 2004 10:10 AM

oh geez, have you ever heard a bull dog snore??? i think this is as normal as it is in a human...

tyson whines and cries in his sleep and moves his big legs as though he is chasing after something. it's hilarious!

mastifflover December 3rd, 2004 10:39 AM

Buddy can snore like nobody's business he also gets the bubbles going on the sides of his mouth very funny breath in they shrink breath out they grow like bubble gum bubbles. He also chases things sometimes

Shaykeija December 3rd, 2004 11:31 AM

Sophie my Shih Tzhu snore like a 200 pound man. :eek: The first night we got her, I kept poking my husband thinking it was him. Turned on a light and the little princess was on her back sounding like a buzz saw. Now that is one really relaxed dog. :crazy:

Schwinn December 3rd, 2004 11:56 AM

[QUOTE=Shaykeija]Sophie my Shih Tzhu snore like a 200 pound man. :eek: [/QUOTE]

I'd just like to say, as a 200 lb man (okay, maybe a tad more), I don't snore! ;)

Shaykeija December 3rd, 2004 12:21 PM

LOL are you sure? :evil:

krdahmer December 3rd, 2004 12:56 PM

My kitty Windy snores like crazy... aspecially when she naps in the cat tree. And the little fella twitches and talks... like you can almost see what he's dreamin about. Aw... sleepy animals are so cute... I'm gonna go check out that pic thread again! :love:

Schwinn December 3rd, 2004 06:08 PM

[QUOTE=Shaykeija]LOL are you sure? :evil:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm told I'm too busy talking to snore!

chico2 December 3rd, 2004 07:33 PM

My oldest kitty Rocky snores,twitches and has a party when he sleeps :D
At first I thought he had a respiratory problem,but he's fine,he must have inherited it from my hubbies side of the family,except hubbie also whistles...we have one noisy bed-room :crazy: (I know what you're thinking :angel: )I've been told I too snore,but I have yet to hear it,I am a lady after all,ladies do not snore :evil:

MrsNorris151 December 5th, 2004 04:18 PM

OK so I shall not worry about it. Anyways, last night she woke me up again and I quietly moved my head away from her body but not a minute later she got up and positioned herself next to my head again. I guess time will accustom me the snoring....oh and people tell me I snore only when I am sick or had a night of drinking.....thanks for your comments.