Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some of this week end ... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68238)

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 08:18 PM

Some of this week end ...

3 Attachment(s)
Love when my bro and his GF come to visit. Because my bro takes such good pictures (he took 85 of the dogs :p) they met Churchill for the first time so the pics are mostly of him and my SIL :)

1. Churchill doing what he does best , paws at people :)
2. sucking up the attention
3. SIL trying to round up the dogs (don't know where was Jack though)

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 08:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
1. Churchill : "nope , I don't wanna come inside"
2. Nelly
3. Sienna

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 08:22 PM

3 Attachment(s)
1. & 2. Nelly getting tired of the pawparrazzi :p
3. Jack ! Always happy to be on someone's lap.

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 08:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
SIL playing in the snow with the fuzzbutts (it was about -30*C so Nelly was staying in :p)

Jim Hall February 1st, 2010 08:32 PM

ahh nellie :cloud9::lovestruck:

mona_b February 1st, 2010 08:34 PM

OHHHHHHH frenchy,the are all GORGEOUS.:flirt::flirt::lovestruck:

And the look on Nellys face in the first pic in the third set.PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Dee-O-Gee February 1st, 2010 08:44 PM

OMG Frenchy you're right! Your bro does take beautiful pictures. I love the first one with Churchill. The lighting is perfect and I never realized how big a boy he was.

Oh darn...all the pictures are great! :lovestruck:

Thanks Bro! :thumbs up

Jim Hall February 1st, 2010 09:11 PM

i finally found the word for nellie!

Nellie is soulfull

dmc123 February 1st, 2010 09:31 PM

all are so beautiful! I think Jack caught my eye - what a cutie!

Diane

Stacer February 1st, 2010 09:42 PM

Wow, your gang has changed alot! A bunch of new additions. Nice pics!

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=Jim Hall;880271]i finally found the word for nellie!

Nellie is soulfull[/QUOTE]

ahhhh that is so nice Jim !

[QUOTE=Stacer;880279]Wow, your gang has changed alot! A bunch of new additions. Nice pics![/QUOTE]

Yes it has , I was looking to post pics of the goldens for a sec ... but then I remembered , there's no more goldens here :( like I tell everyone , I do loooove my "updated" gang. But I sure miss my goldens :o

Frenchy February 1st, 2010 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=dmc123;880276]all are so beautiful! I think Jack caught my eye - what a cutie!

Diane[/QUOTE]

thanks Diane. I was never a small dog person but after fostering a couple , I realized that size doesn't matter , I love all dogs :o and Jack doesn't know he's only 7 lbs :laughing: you should see him play with Sienna and jump all over Nelly and Churchill :laughing:

hazelrunpack February 2nd, 2010 01:01 AM

Great views of your crew, Frenchy! :flirt: I think they all enjoyed playtime with SIL in the snow! :D (Well, except Nelly, of course :dog:)

Love4himies February 2nd, 2010 07:52 AM

Great pics of your gang, Frenchy [SIZE="1"]but where are the kitty pics? :yell: :D[/SIZE]

OMG, I didn't realize how big Churchill is :eek: :eek:

The two close ups of Nelly are just beautiful, Frenchy, she is such a doll and smart too, to know to stay inside at -30 :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen February 2nd, 2010 10:24 AM

Frency they are all so smooshable!

How is Nelly doing? Wasn't she having some behavioural troubles when u first got her? I can't remember now what they were,,very shy or something? Is she doing better now?

Debbie

Chris21711 February 2nd, 2010 11:08 AM

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]I WANT HIM :yell:...........:o....[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]Churchill is gorgeous :cloud9:[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

All of the guys look so good Frenchy.......your Bro takes real nice pics, [SIZE="1"]not like someone else that I know, mutter, mutter :D[/SIZE]

ancientgirl February 2nd, 2010 11:33 AM

:laughing:Churchill looks more like a polar bear! What great photos of all of them. I love Nelly's "I'm over it" face.:laughing:

doggy lover February 2nd, 2010 07:26 PM

Churchill is beautiful really makes me miss having a big dog to snuggle with

Frenchy February 2nd, 2010 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;880361]

How is Nelly doing? Wasn't she having some behavioural troubles when u first got her? [/QUOTE]

It took 2 1/2 years but Nelly hasn't been crated since last summer , after Sienna got here ! They're best buds so they probably play together when I'm at work , so no more destruction ! :thumbs up

[QUOTE=Chris21711;880378][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"]I WANT HIM :yell:...........:o....[SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]Churchill is gorgeous :cloud9:[/FONT][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[/QUOTE]

thanks Chris and everybody else :)

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;880385] I love Nelly's "I'm over it" face.:laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper February 3rd, 2010 03:08 AM

Great pics :highfive: I see everyone enjoyed the extra attention :cloud9:

angeldogs February 3rd, 2010 06:36 AM

They all look like such sweet hearts.Nelly is such a gorgeous girl and Churchhill looks like a big warm snuggle bug.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Frenchy February 4th, 2010 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=growler;880672]Great pics :highfive: I see everyone enjoyed the extra attention :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

They do get spoiled by company ! :)

[QUOTE=angeldogs;880679]Churchhill looks like a big warm snuggle bug.:cloud9::lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

omg is he ever ! :cloud9:

TeriM February 5th, 2010 02:14 AM

Those are great pictures of your gorgeous fuzzbutts :cloud9:. I especially love the second pic of Churchill, what a face :cloud9: and Nelly looks so dignified in those shots :lovestruck:.

diandpat February 5th, 2010 10:12 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: the one of Churchill "meeting" your bro's gf...he is ginormous!!!!!!!

I love the one her outside with all of them (less Sienna, of course lol)...doggy heaven for sure :cloud9:

Beautiful pics!!!! :thumbs up

BrownEyedGirl February 5th, 2010 07:14 PM

Beautiful pics

luckypenny February 5th, 2010 07:39 PM

Frenchy, I'd love to see a pic of you with Churchill. You're what?...about half the size of your SIL? I bet you can hide behind him :D.

Love all the pics :cloud9:.

Frenchy February 5th, 2010 08:29 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;881350]Frenchy, I'd love to see a pic of you with Churchill. You're what?...about half the size of your SIL? I bet you can hide behind him :D.

[/QUOTE]

:laughing: 20 pounds less and I would be half Churchill's size :p

onster February 5th, 2010 10:43 PM

I love when your brother visits too :D:D

I mean of course the whole crew is wonderful...but Churchill...wow...just wow!!!! He is gorgeous without a doubt but I never really understood how large he was :eek:

Frenchy February 6th, 2010 10:03 AM

[QUOTE=onster;881505] but I never really understood how large he was :eek:[/QUOTE]

my brother went : :eek: :eek: :eek: when he first saw him :laughing:

he's always waiting for me in the hallway when I come home from work and has to manoeuver his moves slowly to turn around and go back :laughing: he's about 160 pounds , + all the fur ....

Bearsmom February 10th, 2010 12:38 AM

I.

WANT.

CHURCHILL.

Yep, I do....:D