Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some randoms of the fuzzbutts (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59667)

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 09:02 PM

Some randoms of the fuzzbutts

3 Attachment(s)
Nothing special , just took a couple last week end ....

1. Paddington is a good kitty , here he is recycling :laughing:
2. Looking at Chloé , telling her to not dare approach of his new toy
3. Chloé all sad because Paddy's toy is not edible :sad:

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 09:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
1. Nelly : very important for a big dog to stretch before laying down :)
2. All better !

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 09:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
1. Monsieur le chat wondering what to do with this , pfftt , he said , Paddington is so easely amused :rolleyes:
2. Chloé's face shot

3. Nelly earlier tonight , after the zoomies : mom , I killed the evil bed just for you ! :thumbs up

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 09:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I didn't take any of Bailey so I'll post old ones :p

luckypenny January 6th, 2009 09:39 PM

Aww, there's my pal, Paddington :lovestruck:. You're going to have to give him a kiss for me [B]Frenchy[/B], you don't need Benadryl :D.

So that's what Monsieur looks like :laughing:.

And give Chloe a friggen cookie already, will ya :p.

Notice when Nelly lays like that only her feet, and elbows touch the ground? She looks like a statue. I bet you just forgot to make your bed this morning and are blaming poor Nelly again :D.

Bailey :cloud9:. Don't worry hon, the green grass and sun will be back soon enough [SIZE="1"]along with the lawn mowing, mosquitos, moths, flies, ladybugs.....[/SIZE]:yuck:

Ford Girl January 6th, 2009 09:41 PM

Poor bailey, always forgotten. :sad: :p he's so handsome, how could you?

I love nelly's zoomie's on the bed! LOL!! :angel: and chloe's always cute. :lovestruck:

The kitties too, we dont see enough of them, these are so bright, your sun room looks beautiful. :cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 6th, 2009 09:51 PM

:cloud9:

What great shots, Frenchy! I love Nelly's victory over the bed! :laughing:

Paddy and Cole would never get along--they'd be fighting over all the empty tubes....then Monsieur could laugh at both of them behind his paw! :cat:

Chloe is sure cute as the dickens :flirt: I agree with LP...she needs a cookie...just cuz she's cute!

So why no pics of Bailey today? Was he hiding from the pawparazzi? :p

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;726568]
Notice when Nelly lays like that only her feet, and elbows touch the ground? She looks like a statue. [/QUOTE]

I know !! It looks so uncomfortable , at first (when she got here) I thought it was only because she was too skinny :shrug:

[QUOTE=Ford Girl;726570]Poor bailey, always forgotten. :sad: :p he's so handsome, how could you?

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;726583]

So why no pics of Bailey today? Was he hiding from the pawparazzi? :p[/QUOTE]
Well ... I didn't want to say anything but .... I gave Bailey away :shrug:

:laughing: just kidding :p Bailey is sleeping a bit more , he's getting older , so he's not always in the middle of the action.

Chris21711 January 6th, 2009 09:58 PM

I love the way that Nelly makes the bed, when is she going to learn to tuck the corners in :laughing:

Frenchy January 6th, 2009 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Chris21711;726595]I love the way that Nelly makes the bed, when is she going to learn to tuck the corners in :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Which reminds me .... the bed is still this way :headslap:

Dracko January 7th, 2009 01:57 AM

I always love the Nelly bed zoomies pictures. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper January 7th, 2009 02:43 AM

Nice to see the kitties not on a chair tucked under the table :laughing:

Poor Chloe, Paddy won't play with her, she needs another cookie :dog:

Love the Nelly stretch :cloud9:

Bailey in the sunshine :cloud9: we need a current pic though :rolleyes:

angeldogs January 7th, 2009 02:45 AM

:laughing::laughing:A couple of your fuzzbutts sure know how to amuse themself.

Nelly's bed making skills need a little more,and of course she needs to stretch before laying down.she worked hard on the bed.

Good Paddington doing your part to recycle.

M.le chat and Chloe looking cute.

Frenchy January 7th, 2009 12:54 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;726719]:laughing::laughing:A couple of your fuzzbutts sure know how to amuse themself.

[/QUOTE]

They are quite entertaining , that's why I don't have cable anymore :laughing:

ancientgirl January 7th, 2009 03:06 PM

:laughing::laughing:Have you thought of just not bothering to put your mattress on a platform at all?

Everybody looks great. Paddy, seems to be coveting that roll.

chico2 January 7th, 2009 05:37 PM

Nelly could mess up my bed any day,I'd have a good excuse for not making the bed,just like you:laughing:
Paddy and Monsieur look so shiny and beautiful,paper-towel rolls are a favorite here too.
Little Chloe with her Cocker eyes,Cookie please:fingerscr
and wonderful Bailey,beautiful:lovestruck:

rainbow January 7th, 2009 07:23 PM

I love the pics of all the fuzzbutts in the sunshine. :lovestruck:

And the one of Nelly on the bed is too cute. :cloud9:

angeldogs January 8th, 2009 11:28 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;727042]They are quite entertaining , that's why I don't have cable anymore :laughing:[/QUOTE]

And their entertainment is free.

rainbow January 9th, 2009 12:50 AM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;728209]And their entertainment is free.[/QUOTE]

Yep, free entertainment and free love .......what more could you ask for. :cloud9: :thumbs up

rainbow January 9th, 2009 12:53 AM

Oooops, wait a minute, I know YOU are going to say money :D

And ......good point cuz I agree with that too. :laughing:

angeldogs January 9th, 2009 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;728272]Yep, free entertainment and free love .......what more could you ask for. :cloud9: :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Popcorn and a bag of chips for the entertainment.:laughing:for the free love. the only thing would be sloppery kisses:cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper January 9th, 2009 01:03 AM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;728275]Popcorn and a bag of chips for the entertainment.:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the [img]http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/5.gif[/img] :lovestruck:

TeriM January 9th, 2009 01:05 AM

Hehe, Nelly looks so tired after all her hard bed destructing work :rolleyes:. The crew looks fabulous :cloud9:.

angeldogs January 9th, 2009 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=growler;728279]Don't forget the [img]http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/5.gif[/img] :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I never forget the pop.even when it wobbly pop.

rainbow January 9th, 2009 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;728275]Popcorn and a bag of chips for the entertainment.:laughing:for the free love. the only thing would be sloppery kisses:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Make sure the payment of popcorn and chips are the low salt ones for the "free entertainment" and you can give lots of hugs back for the "free love's" slobbery kisses. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=growler;728279]Don't forget the [img]http://bestsmileys.com/drinks/5.gif[/img] :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I think [B]Frenchy[/B] would sooner have a Coors Light. :D

growler~GateKeeper January 9th, 2009 01:15 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;728287]I think [B]Frenchy[/B] would sooner have a Coors Light. :D[/QUOTE]

That's okay she can have it, more Coke for me :p

and [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B]Frenchy[/B][/COLOR] where's the [COLOR="Blue"][I][B]new[/B][/I][/COLOR] Bailey pics :yell::rolleyes:

angeldogs January 9th, 2009 01:21 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;728287]Make sure the payment of popcorn and chips are the low salt ones for the "free entertainment" and you can give lots of hugs back for the "free love's" slobbery kisses. :cloud9:

I think [B]Frenchy[/B] would sooner have a Coors Light. :D[/QUOTE]
I will get the low salt chips for me and the entertainment.popcorn for me.and i already have some pupcorn to feed the entertainment.

Coolers light:thumbs upmy kind of beer.

Love4himies January 9th, 2009 08:38 AM

:laughing::laughing: I always burst out laughing when I see Nelly's attack on the bed. :laughing: I would love to see a video. Do the kitties run and hide when Nelly gets the zoomies?

Oh M. le Chat is such a typical cat :laughing: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Paddington, good kitty to take care of the environment. :thumbs up

Frenchy January 9th, 2009 09:33 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;728287]

I think [B]Frenchy[/B] would sooner have a Coors Light. :D[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up

[QUOTE=growler;728288]

and [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B]Frenchy[/B][/COLOR] where's the [COLOR="Blue"][I][B]new[/B][/I][/COLOR] Bailey pics :yell::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

pressure pressure :yell: I'll try to take some good ones this week end :)

[QUOTE=Love4himies;728346]Do the kitties run and hide when Nelly gets the zoomies?

[/QUOTE]
there's a little corner space beside my bedroom door , Paddy will sit there and watch Nelly zoom in and out of the room and will go :loser:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack January 9th, 2009 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;726589]Well ... I didn't want to say anything but .... I gave Bailey away :shrug:
[/QUOTE]

Now, of course, you'll [I]have[/I] to post those pics you promised to prove that you were just kidding :p

[QUOTE=Frenchy;727042]They are quite entertaining , that's why I don't have cable anymore :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, and this is pretty much entirely :offtopic:, did you know that from the southpark.com site you can get out to a bunch of past episodes of Southpark? I've never been there, but hubby (of all people :eek: :laughing:) told me that a couple of nights ago over dinner... :shrug: