Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A few recent pics of Nookie and Montana (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83305)

Rgeurts January 23rd, 2013 03:38 PM

A few recent pics of Nookie and Montana

3 Attachment(s)
These are from when we went to the states for Christmas. We got a beautiful snowstorm on Christmas Eve. The boys had a blast playing in the yard :D

Rgeurts January 23rd, 2013 03:43 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more!

Rgeurts January 23rd, 2013 03:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And the last 3 :)
The 3rd pic is Nookie getting belly rubs from grandpa (my daddy) :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Jull January 23rd, 2013 04:04 PM

:thumbs up beautiful pups!! and they look very happy too.

Dog Dancer January 23rd, 2013 04:08 PM

Robyn, Nookie and Montana look great. What is it about dogs and belly rubs?? They both look like they loved the snow.:lovestruck:

serenamlambe January 23rd, 2013 04:54 PM

Aww, what sweet boys. They really seem to enjoy the snow! My little ones are half and half... Connor loves it, Keely hates it... But then again, Nookie's head is probably bigger than her!! She has to "snow swim" :laughing: Did you have a good visit with your Dad? The pups must love having extra hands for belly rubs!

CsqU4r3d January 23rd, 2013 05:40 PM

The boys are as gorgeous as ever... just a couple of snow dogs having fun!:thumbs up:lovestruck:

Barkingdog January 23rd, 2013 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;1052652]These are from when we went to the states for Christmas. We got a beautiful snowstorm on Christmas Eve. The boys had a blast playing in the yard :D[/QUOTE]

I love the one with the dog holding his leg out . They had a blast playing in the snow. great photos!

Barkingdog January 23rd, 2013 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1052656]Robyn, Nookie and Montana look great. What is it about dogs and belly rubs?? They both look like they loved the snow.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Marty was lying in my bed today waiting for me to rub his belly. He was so cute ,I have to buy a camera .

hazelrunpack January 23rd, 2013 08:42 PM

Looks like they were really enjoying the weather at Grampa's! And the belly rubs, of course! :D They're looking really good, Robyn!

Goldfields January 23rd, 2013 10:43 PM

Love snow photo's at any time, Robyn, but your dogs just enhance them. Bought a big smile to my face to see them enjoying themselves so much.

Rgeurts January 24th, 2013 12:00 PM

Thanks all!! And Nookie and Montana say thank you as well ;)
They had a wonderful time in the snow. Poor Montana doesn't have the thick coat that Nookie does, so poor little bugger has to deal with mom dressing him :laughing: :D
Fortunately for him (and me!), even though there was a lot of snow, the temps were quite a bit above freezing, so he didn't need the booties :thumbs up

Serena, the visit with my poppie was just wonderful. I so adore him, and miss him a lot. It was a wonderful Christmas :cloud9: