Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Luna and Soliel....they are so talkative.. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67043)

cpietra16 November 28th, 2009 01:12 PM

Luna and Soliel....they are so talkative..

3 Attachment(s)
They are now both sterilized and the vet actually very happy to have me pick them up....they were way too talkative and caused such a commotion with the other patients...there best moment was when they were sedated and even hen..they spoke in their sleep....just kidding...but they are one of a kind.

rainbow November 28th, 2009 01:54 PM

I don't remember seeing pics of these two :confused: ........maybe I just missed them when I was awol with comp problems. :shrug:

I know I would have remembered them cuz they are gorgeous :lovestruck: ....they look like a pair of bookends. :D

Are they yours or fosters? :)

cpietra16 November 28th, 2009 02:54 PM

they are foster...you can follow their progress if you search Fiona...you'll see them as babies...up to where they are now

hazelrunpack November 28th, 2009 03:42 PM

They really do make a gorgeous pair!!! :flirt: I hope they find a loving furever home soon! :goodvibes:

chico2 November 28th, 2009 05:02 PM

cpietra,they are really beautiful and so sweet together,I soo wish a good kitty-person would see in them what we see:pray:
My Rocky is a talker too,he can't even eat without talking,kind of cute:laughing:

Love4himies November 28th, 2009 06:28 PM

What beautiful kitties. :cloud9::lovestruck: I hope they get adopted out together :pray:

Ryan48 November 30th, 2009 07:53 AM

They remind me of my girl. She's non stop meeeeeow. Very pretty.

RM

Luvmypitgirls November 30th, 2009 08:35 PM

:lovestruck: oh they are gorgeous!
If I didn't have a feline attacking mutant monster of a granddog, I would want them in a heartbeat.:lovestruck:
But it's tuff enough keeping the two I have out of harms way, or should I say "Jaws" way.
Mac the mutant, cat aggression really is his only "bad" behaviour.

cpietra16 December 26th, 2009 01:56 PM

well, soliel and luna have gone to their forever homes.....thanks jaylow

Frenchy December 26th, 2009 03:14 PM

They were adopted together ??? :highfive:

hazelrunpack December 26th, 2009 03:28 PM

How wonderful!!! Good fortune to them in their new home :goodvibes: And good job, cpietra! :grouphug:

luckypenny December 26th, 2009 04:11 PM

:2huggers:

chico2 December 26th, 2009 04:28 PM

cpietra,that's great news,but I bet it was not easy to see them go:sad:
At least now,you have 2 less to worry about:thumbs up

hazelrunpack December 26th, 2009 04:44 PM

I hope jaylow keeps us updated on how they're doing! :goodvibes: Pictures, too, jaylow! :D

cpietra16 December 26th, 2009 05:18 PM

Actually they went to different homes. My sons best friend got Soliel, (light one) for a christmas present. He always came to the house just to be with this cat. He would walk around the house for hours with her. My son never knew if he came to play with him or be with the cat...anyway his mom asked me last month if she was up for adoption...you know the rest...:D

Luna went to Jaylow's son, today. He came to meet Fiona but Luna got on his lap and never left....sort of velcor-ed herself to him. Anyway, Fiona is still here but but Luna has a new home.

And Yes chico, I am always sad to see them go and especially alone without a sibling, but I know where they live and they were warned that I would be checking up every once in awhile...so I hope they will all be happy.

Soleil's new mom called earlier to tell me that she has already snuggled in with their retriever and loves to sleep with him...so :cloud9: she is already settled in. YAY

Now I have Fiona and her son, who I would love to see go together. And of course Bailey, who is my elderly cat who wants his forever home as well...

we shall see what 2010 brings....so if anyone knows of anyone who would love to give an old cat his last home ( he is healthy)...let me know...:rolleyes:

Love4himies December 26th, 2009 05:28 PM

Wahoo! I am so glad. :thumbs up :highfive:.

14+kitties December 26th, 2009 10:09 PM

Congrats!!! :thumbs up Only nine more to go............ :)

growler~GateKeeper December 27th, 2009 12:42 AM

Wonderful news :thumbs up

angeldogs December 27th, 2009 09:49 AM

That is good news and are gorgeous cats.

edwina December 27th, 2009 12:14 PM

Such pretty kitties. :cloud9:
And yay for the adoptions. :highfive: