Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   december thread ideas (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47044)

wdawson November 30th, 2007 10:03 PM

december thread ideas

are we gonna go with the "holiday theme"....any other ideas

jiorji November 30th, 2007 10:08 PM

i say pets in warm places...on VACATION in warm places...on the BEACH:D

shredy November 30th, 2007 10:11 PM

I say snow pics, or how our pets warm up from the cold...

wdawson November 30th, 2007 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;508287]i say pets in warm places...on VACATION in warm places...on the BEACH:D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: and that tropical place would be under the units couch:laughing:

wdawson November 30th, 2007 10:15 PM

[QUOTE=shredy;508290]I say snow pics, or how our pets warm up from the cold...[/QUOTE]

no snow here though.....oh wait i may get 1-3cm tonight:laughing:

jiorji November 30th, 2007 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=wdawson;508292]:laughing: and that tropical place would be under the units couch:laughing:[/QUOTE]

hahah yeah except the temperatures here are nowhere near tropical. But i'm daydreaming really hard and listening to reggae....and not looking out the window
:D:laughing:

hazelrunpack November 30th, 2007 10:17 PM

Pets keeping warm....in the sun, on the radiator, in scarves or coats or other winter attire, smothering someone's feet... :D

wdawson November 30th, 2007 10:21 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;508296]hahah yeah except the temperatures here are nowhere near tropical. But i'm daydreaming really hard and listening to reggae....and not looking out the window
:D:laughing:[/QUOTE]

whats with old people and heat....either too hot or sub arctic:D

jiorji November 30th, 2007 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=wdawson;508298]whats with old people and heat....either too hot or sub arctic:D[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy November 30th, 2007 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;508297]Pets keeping warm....in the sun, on the radiator, in scarves or coats or other winter attire, smothering someone's feet... :D[/QUOTE]

That would be easier for me than to get them all on a beach :laughing:

hazelrunpack November 30th, 2007 10:38 PM

I could probably get them all on the beach...but when I went by the lake the other day on my way into town, it was already frozen. It would hardly be a balmy, tropical scene. :D

TeriM December 1st, 2007 01:39 AM

I vote for the holiday theme. We can save the warm stuff for January when we are all really cold (except for those lucky southern states :frustrated:).

wdawson December 1st, 2007 11:21 AM

so its the.....pets warming up after a snowy day on the beach during the holidays thread:laughing:

marko December 1st, 2007 12:02 PM

Holiday theme [I]could[/I] cover all the bases if people are lucky enough to be on a beach during the holiday season...:shrug:

wdawson December 1st, 2007 12:10 PM

i agree holiday theme can cover all of the above

CearaQC December 1st, 2007 12:42 PM

Keep a camera handy always! That way when you enter your home after being gone all day, leaving pets to play with Christmas stuff and you can catch the guilty looks.

:crazy:

:laughing::laughing:

Or photograph the aftermath.

marko December 1st, 2007 01:15 PM

Ok then - what say y'all?

Holiday theme - beaches included for the lucky ones?

hazelrunpack December 1st, 2007 01:27 PM

[SIZE="1"]he he[/SIZE] [SIZE="1"]I know I always vote in these decisions, and then never post because of the connection issues...[/SIZE]but that sounds good to me! :p Maybe I'll haul some of the Pack down by the frozen lake today for pics and try to get some back and into the thread early before the downloads start fry my modem! :laughing:

Gives me an excuse to get out on this blustery, snowy day, anyway! :thumbs up I needed a motivation. :D

want4rain December 1st, 2007 03:12 PM

how about just simply 'pets being warm'?? it could be on the beach, with a scarf on or cuddling under the covers!! either way most of us are shivering and would like to not be!!!

[SIZE="1"](ok so WE arent shivering.... and i betcha Ancientgirl isnt either.... but you get my drift!!!! DONT HATE ME CAUSE IM WARM!!!)[/SIZE]

-ashley

wdawson December 1st, 2007 03:49 PM

i'm in,i can't wait to dress up the gang ror the holiday part......can we post pics of shivering puppies:laughing:

wdawson December 1st, 2007 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=want4rain;508475]how about just simply 'pets being warm'?? it could be on the beach, with a scarf on or cuddling under the covers!! either way most of us are shivering and would like to not be!!!

[SIZE="1"](ok so WE arent shivering.... and i betcha Ancientgirl isnt either.... but you get my drift!!!! DONT HATE ME CAUSE IM WARM!!!)[/SIZE]

-ashley[/QUOTE]

:evil::evil::evil::laughing:

SARAH December 1st, 2007 04:23 PM

Oh we'll take pics all right :) but the holiday get-up part? Hardly. I never even had my dad dress up as Santa when I was a kid :) and I can't see Dani or Sheba putting up with a disguise. The cats even less so. But maybe ... I could get Spoutnik as a tree ornament :laughing: he seems nuts enough to try that stunt!

Camera always pretty much handy, with that gang around you just never know what's going to happen :thumbs up

So yes, there will be Holiday Pics and I will get Lew to post them!!!

marko December 1st, 2007 04:49 PM

I'll let y'all 'tawk amonkst yuselfs' - we'll start the 'official' thread tomorrow.

I'm thinkin this...

Holiday pics - hot, cold or snuggly - all dressed or naked.

but feel free to come to a consensus that's different if you like...

I always prefer that the members choose...

Thx!

Marko

wdawson December 1st, 2007 05:00 PM

ok....i'll start the consensus......

holiday...hot,cold and snuggly is good with me:thumbs up

Frenchy December 1st, 2007 05:40 PM

Sounds good to me too :thumbs up (I'll pick the warm and snuggly because I just don't have the energy to dress all 6 of them in santa claus suits :laughing:)

want4rain December 1st, 2007 09:41 PM

good for this girl!

-ashley

rainbow December 1st, 2007 10:53 PM

[QUOTE=wdawson;508298]whats with old people and heat....either too hot or sub arctic:D[/QUOTE]

You'll understand when you catch up to us old folks. :D

rainbow December 1st, 2007 10:56 PM

[QUOTE=TeriM;508366]I vote for the holiday theme. We can save the warm stuff for January when we are all really cold (except for those lucky southern states :frustrated:).[/QUOTE]

I agree with Teri. :thumbs up Holiday theme for December and save the "hot, cold and snuggly" for January. :D

marko December 2nd, 2007 11:47 AM

Seems like the all inclusive theme has won...so this thread will now be closed and the official one is now open here

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47093[/url]

Thx

M