Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   December Challenge! Pets with Holiday Spirit!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=33544)

Prin December 1st, 2006 12:35 PM

December Challenge! Pets with Holiday Spirit!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Show us them furries/not-so-furries with Christmas/Hanukah/Kwanzaa/and all the rest (I could be here all day) spirit!

I'll start off with a little visit to the HoHo himself.;)

Rick C December 1st, 2006 01:36 PM

Abby takes a bite outta Santa:

[IMG]http://www.goldentales.ca/P1010561_edited-2.jpg[/IMG]

Rick C
[url]www.goldentales.ca[/url]

Hunter's_owner December 1st, 2006 01:40 PM

[QUOTE=Rick C;327740]Abby takes a bite outta Santa:

Rick C
[url]www.goldentales.ca[/url][/QUOTE]

That is quite the holiday spirit:eek: :D

wdawson December 1st, 2006 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the first of many :D ......should this be dec\jan thread as the new years eve is in dec and flows into jan :confused:

jesse's mommy December 1st, 2006 09:17 PM

Poor tortured Beethoven.

muckypup December 1st, 2006 09:22 PM

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/Majiesmom/mandb2w.jpg[/IMG]

wdawson December 3rd, 2006 08:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
george and beathoven

Hunter's_owner December 3rd, 2006 08:15 PM

More good pics....George looks soo cute with all the bows:D

jesse's mommy December 3rd, 2006 08:17 PM

Wayne, I'm going to report you for animal abuse and steal George and Beethoven to come live here with me. I would never abuse them with bows. :D

[SIZE="1"](Those pictures seriously made me laugh out loud!)[/SIZE]

wdawson December 3rd, 2006 08:25 PM

:D ....thought it was funny at the time....:eek: ...now animal cops are outside...watch for me om animal cops hamilton:D

jiorji December 3rd, 2006 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=wdawson;328575]george and beathoven[/QUOTE]

poor George and Beathoven:sad: *dials spca number*:evil:

very creative use of bows hehe

hazelrunpack December 3rd, 2006 09:19 PM

I think George and Beathoven like the bows (a little glittery doggy bling never hurt anybody...) . It's the antlers they're embarrassed about! But they'll forgive you, wdawson, as long as you don't show anyone the pics. :thumbs up

[SIZE="1"]oh, ooops...too late :evil: [/SIZE]

rainbow December 4th, 2006 03:38 AM

Definite doggy abuse. :evil:

chico2 December 4th, 2006 08:50 AM

Vinnie X-Mas pic(sort of)

2 Attachment(s)
Sorry,could not find the X-Mas thread(Mods feel free to move them)..
Don't worry,he will not eat the Pointsettia:D

chico2 December 4th, 2006 10:25 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Can't forget Rocky and Chico,Rockys is a few years old...

jiorji December 4th, 2006 10:51 AM

lovely kitties as usual:cloud9:

badger December 4th, 2006 01:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ebby says hohoho (not!)

White Wolf December 4th, 2006 03:03 PM

Posts moved.

rainbow December 4th, 2006 03:30 PM

[B]White Wolf,[/B] when I seen you were the last poster I was hoping you were posting a picture. I've admired the pic in your avatar for sooo long :cloud9: and would really love to see pics of your boy?/girl?. :fingerscr

rainbow December 4th, 2006 03:33 PM

[B]Chico,[/B] your kitties [I]always[/I] look so good in their photos....like they really enjoy having their pics taken. :D And, I love your cat ornaments. :thumbs up

rainbow December 4th, 2006 03:36 PM

[B]Badger,[/B] Ebby is looking really festive in her Xmas bow even if she wasn't too impressed. :D The red looks great with her shiny black fur. :thumbs up

chico2 December 4th, 2006 04:44 PM

Rainbow,I love my Stone kitties too,I waited a year for them to go on sale:D
Badger,your Ebby is sooo pretty,I tried to get a Santa hat on Chico,but there is no way:D

rainbow December 4th, 2006 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;328926]Rainbow,I love my Stone kitties too,I waited a year for them to go on sale:D [/QUOTE]

Somehow, I just knew they were expensive. :D They're [I]almost[/I] as gorgeous as your real life kitties. :cloud9:

Frenchy December 4th, 2006 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=jesse's mommy;328581]Wayne, I'm going to report you for animal abuse and steal George and Beethoven to come live here with me. I would never abuse them with bows. :D

[/QUOTE]

:eek: :yell: Poooooor doggies :D

Prin December 5th, 2006 02:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=rainbow;328882][B]White Wolf,[/B] when I seen you were the last poster I was hoping you were posting a picture. I've admired the pic in your avatar for sooo long :cloud9: and would really love to see pics of your boy?/girl?. :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

lol It can't be a pet- it's a wolf. Wolves are meant to be in the wild. :cloud9: :fingerscr

Two of Jemma from last Christmas..

jesse's mommy December 5th, 2006 11:57 AM

Get the phone number for the SPCA ready for tonight. As soon as I'm able to dump the pictures on honey's laptop, you are all going to see the most tortured, abused dog. She seriously hates me right now. :evil:

hazelrunpack December 5th, 2006 12:11 PM

Jemma looks like she's seen an angel in that tree!

Hmmm... The Pack and the Christmas Tree have never mixed...even when I put the tree up without lights and only painted wooden ornaments and garlands... They eat bows... Santa hats last a maximum of 45 seconds unless they're very sturdily sewn... Hmmm... I have to find a non-perishable, chew-resistant, destruction-resistant Christmas prop... hmmmmm

[SIZE="1"]Bah humbug, no holiday spirit here! [/SIZE]

Lookin' forward to the pics, JM! I love all the bows and bangles already showing on the thread! :thumbs up

jesse's mommy December 5th, 2006 12:15 PM

I'll give you a hint, I bought Jesse two Christmas costumes and I posed her for pictures in both of them. :eek: She's so mad at me right now. :o

hazelrunpack December 5th, 2006 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=jesse's mommy;329404]I'll give you a hint, I bought Jesse two Christmas costumes and I posed her for pictures in both of them. :eek: She's so mad at me right now. :o[/QUOTE]

LOL [SIZE="1"]Should I sympathize with Jesse or jesse's mommy?[/SIZE] Poooooorrrr Jesse...now stop glaring at your mommy and give her a kiss for trying to make you famous!

Prin December 5th, 2006 12:37 PM

:D lol I can't wait to see those pics, Jesse's mommy.

Jesse: Why, mummy, why?
JM: It's for the cause, dear.
Jesse: What cause, mummy?
JM: My happiness of course. :evil:

Hazel, what about you walk them past a house with tons of lights and decorations and your hubby takes a pic? Oh, wait you live in the middle of nowhere...

Ok, I'd settle for a pic where at least one or two have red eye... Red's a Christmas color.:D