Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   GoldenBlaze-Rescued Goldens and Kids? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=7819)

Mysts38 September 30th, 2004 09:06 AM

GoldenBlaze-Rescued Goldens and Kids?

[B]As for the Goldens in Smiths Falls, I called there about the dogs and they are not going to be sent to home with children as they have many problems and need special homes the dogs were never around people[/B]

Hmm I wish I could say this were true,but sadly someone in Smith falls isnt telling it like it is,or doesnt have all the facts...

goldenblaze September 30th, 2004 03:16 PM

I called there myself about the Goldens and was told that they were looking for homes with no others dogs. It was a man that i talked too, not sure of his name honestly I never asked. He also told me that because many dogs were not used to being around people that young children was out of the question. I am only telling you what this person from Laws told me.

goldenblaze September 30th, 2004 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=Mysts38][B]As for the Goldens in Smiths Falls, I called there about the dogs and they are not going to be sent to home with children as they have many problems and need special homes the dogs were never around people[/B]

Hmm I wish I could say this were true,but sadly someone in Smith falls isnt telling it like it is,or doesnt have all the facts...[/QUOTE]

Could you please tell me why you write that someone is not telling the truth or doesn't have the facts? How do you know any different? I just called them again and got the answering machine I did leave my # to get a call back so we will see what they say at this time.

goldenblaze September 30th, 2004 04:05 PM

Okay I just talked to Glen at Laws and he told me NO that they are NOT adopting the dogs to family's with kids! The dogs have been through to much and they are not sure what they would be like, the same as many rescues no homes with kids. I am on the list to adopt one of the goldens as some in foster right now are working out ok with other dogs but it does depend on the other dogs in the home. So there is the facts, so I guess I was telling it like it is my facts are right.

Mysts38 September 30th, 2004 04:24 PM

Goldenblaze-Thanks for the info

Hi'

Iam sorry if you thought Imeant you werent somehow telling the truth.I was just surprised to see your post on the matter.

goldenblaze September 30th, 2004 04:30 PM

Feel free to call Glen at Laws, as I did ask many questions about the dogs as I am interested in adopting one. I would never write anything that was not true or misleading I hope everyone of the dogs get a new home and live happy for many yrs to come. I only write what I am told concerning the adoption sorry if you have been told something else.