Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introducing our newest playmate! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67584)

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 09:38 PM

Introducing our newest playmate!

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Please meet Mr. Bee-M[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[ATTACH]60953[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Kitty found Mr. Bee-M in her stocking and had a little trouble finding him. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]60949[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]60950[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Purple"].
.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 09:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]After much of her own amusement, she decided to share! :lightbulb:[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]60956[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]GRYPHON!!! I found him! Where?????[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]60957[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Silly....right here! [/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[ATTACH]60958[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER].
.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 09:52 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mollie!!! You're seeing things...I don't see him!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]60959[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Gryphon, you silly guy!!! He's ri...ghht..ttt...
HERE!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]60960[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Green"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]and....here!!![/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]60962[/ATTACH][/CENTER]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][CENTER].
.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 09:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="Sienna"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh Gryphon...never mind!!! Let's just pretend to be...

Chesnuts roasting! :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[ATTACH]60963[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The End! :D[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

luckypenny December 28th, 2009 10:02 PM

:laughing:

I guess looking for Mr. Bee-M tuckered them out :cloud9:.

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 10:26 PM

Hours & hours of fun LP! We're all having a blast with Mr. Bee-M! :D :D :laughing: :laughing:

14+kitties December 28th, 2009 10:38 PM

Love the pics!! Sylvie got me a Bee-M for my guys a couple of months ago. Sadly we wore the batteries out and I haven't replaced them yet. Must remember to pick some up. I need a ribbon tied around my finger sometimes.
I love your Kitty. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee December 28th, 2009 10:55 PM

Thanks 14+! Your kitties are rather cute & cuddly too!

I think it would probably be cheaper to buy a whole new Bee-M rather than replacing the 4 watch batteries it calls for? :shrug:

This toy has given us loads of smiles and tonnes of excitement for the furbutts! :thumbs up

14+kitties December 28th, 2009 11:06 PM

Nah, you can get the batteries at Dollarama. I just have to get my butt to the store. :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack December 28th, 2009 11:36 PM

:laughing: Gryphon was having a terrible time of it! :dog: Molly and Kitty looked to be enjoying themselves, though! :D

angeldogs December 29th, 2009 11:15 AM

:laughing:Mr Bee-M fun and tiring for the whole furfamily.

14+kitties December 29th, 2009 01:14 PM

Btw - I LOVE your snowbabies!!!!!! :cloud9: I'd have a bunch of them if I weren't afraid the kitties would knock them down. And if I could afford them. :rolleyes::lovestruck:

edwina December 29th, 2009 05:55 PM

Where do you live, so i can kidnap your white floofy kitty ? :o
Sorry i had a white kitty laps there, wont happen again. :sad:
:D

Frenchy December 29th, 2009 08:22 PM

:laughing: poor dogs , they look exhausted :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee December 29th, 2009 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;866077]:laughing:Mr Bee-M fun and tiring for the whole furfamily.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]We got tired watching them! :confused:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=14+kitties;866091]Btw - I LOVE your snowbabies!!!!!! :cloud9: I'd have a bunch of them if I weren't afraid the kitties would knock them down. And if I could afford them. :rolleyes::lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Indigo"]Thanks 14+ I have a bunch of snowbaby tree ornaments too! They're so precious. Thank dawg most of them have been Christmas gifts! :thumbs up[/COLOR]
[QUOTE=edwina;866132]Where do you live, so i can kidnap your white floofy kitty ? :o
Sorry i had a white kitty laps there, wont happen again. :sad:
:D[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I live up in the great white north where she would truly blend into white powdery snow IF I were to bring the snow inside! :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Frenchy;866165]:laughing: poor dogs , they look exhausted :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Green"]Nothing like a good round of play to tire out a couple pooped pups! :thumbs up[/COLOR]

angeldogs December 30th, 2009 01:16 AM

So everyone fur and human slept well then.

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 05:50 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;866286]So everyone fur and human slept well then.[/QUOTE]

Yeppers! We have had a round of Mr. Bee-M everynight! :thumbs up [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Must remember to snap some video on the next round. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

angeldogs December 30th, 2009 06:02 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;866407]Yeppers! We have had a round of Mr. Bee-M everynight! :thumbs up [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Must remember to snap some video on the next round. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
Video of it would be great.:thumbs up
So Mr Bee is a big hit which is good when a toy is.

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 06:10 PM

Thats right--a big hit and the best thing of all...is non-chewable! :D

Surely we know never to point the bee-m directly into their eyes (or ours at that! :laughing:) Just an all around family fun game and it was only 5 bucks! :thumbs up

angeldogs December 30th, 2009 06:20 PM

Oh five dollars hum.i buy stuff for jag and ginger.she has nothing to do with it unless jag wants it.i should try to find Mr Bee-M.

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;866423]Oh five dollars hum.i buy stuff for jag and ginger.she has nothing to do with it unless jag wants it.i should try to find Mr Bee-M.[/QUOTE]

Wal-mart is where I found our little Bee-M but only in the kitty isle section. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:33 PM

The only thing I can't figure out is why they named it after poop (BM) :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 09:37 PM

So Mr. Bee-M ventured outside this evening, in the snow! :lightbulb:

What an absolute hoot! :crazy: :crazy: Both Gryphon and Mollie had free run of the yard but were memorized and focused on chasing Mr. Bee-M in the snow. :D

Turns out "B" was a great coaxing tool to bring Mollie back up to the porch and inside. :lightbulb: Followed it right back to the door. :thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;866508]The only thing I can't figure out is why they named it after poop (BM) :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Silly Madame....its a Bumble Bee-M (but like a laser beam :D)

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:42 PM

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

I know, I know...after a few minutes I figured it out! :o :laughing: Still makes me laugh, though! :D

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;866519]:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

I know, I know...after a few minutes I figured it out! :o :laughing: Still makes me laugh, though! :D[/QUOTE]

With it being in the kitty isle thank dawg they didn't name it a Sh*&ty Kitty :D :laughing: :laughing::laugh: :laugh:

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:49 PM

:laughing: :p

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 09:57 PM

Bee now lives on my fridge next to the back door. He has a magnetic belly and is ready to conquer the outside elements, rounding up the gang. :thumbs up

Unfortunately, outside evening pictures of the chase do not fair as well but will continue to try and capture a moment. :sad:

rainbow December 31st, 2009 02:56 AM

Cute pics :D ....looking forward to the video. :thumbs up

angeldogs December 31st, 2009 10:10 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;866502]Wal-mart is where I found our little Bee-M but only in the kitty isle section. :thumbs up[/QUOTE]
Thanks..i will check walmart for one.