Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   This is the love of my life :) (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83206)

Jull January 7th, 2013 10:55 AM

This is the love of my life :)

3 Attachment(s)
This little guy has made my life happier in so many ways for the past year and half :lovestruck:

1st pic is from when he first came home, 2nd one is a day at work wit dad and 3rd one is a more recent one with his cute sweater... he hates clothing, but I am sure he appreciates them with our Saskatchewan weather!

His name is Bestia = spanish for Beast :D

marko January 7th, 2013 11:33 AM

What a gorgeous little pupsterino :highfive:

Don't feel bad about dressing them up. I've said this many times....It's just the price they must pay for all the love and free room and board and vet care that we give them. :laughing:

I think you should be on a one outfit a week schedule :)

Barkingdog January 7th, 2013 12:04 PM

OMG! He is adorable or should I say handsome? I can see why he the love of
your life. Is he a mix breed? I loves his hair do, he looks like he so sure of himself .

Jull January 7th, 2013 12:08 PM

Yes he is a Yorkie/Pomeranian mix. Very sweet little guy, he has a little mikey the mouse toy that takes everywhere with him and cannot go to bed without it...

I couldn't even imagine my life without him.

Barkingdog January 7th, 2013 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1051891]Yes he is a Yorkie/Pomeranian mix. Very sweet little guy, he has a little tmikey the mouse oy that takes everywhere with him and cannot go to bed without it...

I couldn't even imagine my life without him.[/QUOTE]

That is so cute about his toy. It may a good idea to buy another mikey the mouse toy for a backup , so you can wash one of them . Dogs toys can get very dirty and funky .

pbpatti January 7th, 2013 12:20 PM

What a little lovebug! :cloud9: He looks good in his puppy suit!

Jull January 7th, 2013 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1051894]That is so cute about his toy. It may a good idea to buy another mikey the mouse toy for a backup , so you can wash one of them . Dogs toys can get very dirty and funky .[/QUOTE]

Oh I do wash it, he kisses him a lot before bedtime, and it stinks, no problem there... however mikey now has no ears and getting older, which means more body parts missing lol ... I may have to find another replacement soon. :laughing:

pattymac January 7th, 2013 04:04 PM

he is a little cutie for sure!!

Luccistar January 8th, 2013 09:45 PM

He is such a cutie!! ''Bestia'' means beast in Romanian as well ;)

Koteburo January 8th, 2013 10:20 PM

I don't know what I liked more if the super cute pics or the title on the thread :p
Awesome baby. I know the feeling.

Dog Dancer January 9th, 2013 11:09 AM

Bestia is such a cutie! :lovestruck: I can't imagine why you're so attached to him. :laughing:

Jull January 9th, 2013 11:30 AM

Thanks everyone! he is in my eyes the most adorable puppy in the world, and my best friend. He came to my life at time when I had lost a very important person, and since we have been inseparable. :lovestruck:

I should also post pictures of the new/er puppy soon...

Goldfields January 9th, 2013 09:47 PM

Gorgeous little fur kid. You can't help but smile when you look at him.

hazelrunpack January 19th, 2013 09:52 PM

What a sweetie! :lovestruck:

Jull January 19th, 2013 11:13 PM

:thankyou:

Bichonprincess January 22nd, 2013 12:13 PM

OMD He is too cute:lovestruck:

Jull January 22nd, 2013 01:19 PM

[QUOTE=Luccistar;1051985]He is such a cutie!! ''Bestia'' means beast in Romanian as well ;)[/QUOTE]

One of the Vets in the clinic I go to, told me that Bestia had the same meaning as well in German, seems like I picked the right multi-language name for him :thumbs up which is great, because the second puppy's name seems to cause a lot more confusion, I'll post some of his pics today.

Jull January 22nd, 2013 01:19 PM

[QUOTE=Bichonprincess;1052560]OMD He is too cute:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

He is a full 5lb of pure love! :lovestruck:

Jull March 12th, 2013 03:21 PM

And I will love him forever...

3 Attachment(s)
My little boy is almost 2! (april 19).

Bestia came to my life when I was suffering with some depression after my brother died, and I can say, its because of this little guy that I got out of that dark place I was in... sometimes I still notice how some people think I am crazy for the way I treat my little guy (and now Guero too of course), whenever he has gotten hurt, I cry with him, when he doesn't seem to be having a good day I do everything I can to make him happy. When he is sleeping, I always cover him with a blanket, every night before bed I brush his teeth. I am constantly reading and finding readings about how too keep him healthy for many many years to come.

Sometimes I prefer not to go out, so he doesn't have to be home alone any longer than when we are at work, in fact we are currently planning a trip for the fall, and even though I know they will be in good hands, I cannot help but to feel a bit of anxiety and making a mental list of all the things I have to get for them before I go - an outdoor play pen, a couple gates so they are not by any chance close to the door when someone opens, too many things -

He always has kisses for me (well everyone actually), he listens to me everyday when I tell him about my day, last year when we went on a trip, we came back with a mickey toy for him, and that is his favorite toy, he will no go to bed is mickey is not with him, he carries him around like a little baby and his blanket. He lets you know when you have been bad, for example when I come home after being out with a friend and he has been alone with Dad, he will bark at me before kissing me :cloud9:

Am I crazy? maybe, well I little bit yes. But even though I may seem a bit over protective, I know they know they are safe with me, that I will look after them always, and no matter what I will love them immensely. My life became so much more when these little guys showed up, and as I finish writing this, my eyes water a little bit... how I wish they could come to work with me and that we lived in a society that would let us bring our puppies to more places than just a pet store.

[ATTACH]79201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]79202[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79204[/ATTACH]

See... Mickey is always with him :rolleyes: my phone can do so many things I don't even know, but I only use it to take pictures of the dogs all the time :D

hazelrunpack March 12th, 2013 06:10 PM

They're both so cute, Jull!! :flirt:

Barkingdog March 12th, 2013 06:32 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1055095]My little boy is almost 2! (april 19).

Bestia came to my life when I was suffering with some depression after my brother died, and I can say, its because of this little guy that I got out of that dark place I was in... sometimes I still notice how some people think I am crazy for the way I treat my little guy (and now Guero too of course), whenever he has gotten hurt, I cry with him, when he doesn't seem to be having a good day I do everything I can to make him happy. When he is sleeping, I always cover him with a blanket, every night before bed I brush his teeth. I am constantly reading and finding readings about how too keep him healthy for many many years to come.

Sometimes I prefer not to go out, so he doesn't have to be home alone any longer than when we are at work, in fact we are currently planning a trip for the fall, and even though I know they will be in good hands, I cannot help but to feel a bit of anxiety and making a mental list of all the things I have to get for them before I go - an outdoor play pen, a couple gates so they are not by any chance close to the door when someone opens, too many things -

He always has kisses for me (well everyone actually), he listens to me everyday when I tell him about my day, last year when we went on a trip, we came back with a mickey toy for him, and that is his favorite toy, he will no go to bed is mickey is not with him, he carries him around like a little baby and his blanket. He lets you know when you have been bad, for example when I come home after being out with a friend and he has been alone with Dad, he will bark at me before kissing me :cloud9:

Am I crazy? maybe, well I little bit yes. But even though I may seem a bit over protective, I know they know they are safe with me, that I will look after them always, and no matter what I will love them immensely. My life became so much more when these little guys showed up, and as I finish writing this, my eyes water a little bit... how I wish they could come to work with me and that we lived in a society that would let us bring our puppies to more places than just a pet store.

[ATTACH]79201[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]79202[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79204[/ATTACH]

See... Mickey is always with him :rolleyes: my phone can do so many things I don't even know, but I only use it to take pictures of the dogs all the time :D[/QUOTE]

More companies are allowing people to bring their pets to work as it help the people work better. When I had my hearing dog I took him to doctors apointments with me and some DR. would ask to pet him and they told me they felt better. Of course i told the DR. I would send them a bill! No you're not crazy for loving your pets. I am sorry to hear about the lost of your brother .

Jull March 12th, 2013 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1055107]More companies are allowing people to bring their pets to work as it help the people work better. When I had my hearing dog I took him to doctors apointments with me and some DR. would ask to pet him and they told me they felt better. Of course i told the DR. I would send them a bill! No you're not crazy for loving your pets. I am sorry to hear about the lost of your brother .[/QUOTE]

Yah here you only see pups at stores and other places if they are service dogs, but other than that nop, my boy friend takes bestia sometimes, but thats because he works in a very small office where the owners bring their dog all the time hopefully things change in the future and I can bring them to more places, or I shall open my own business and then is all fixed. :laughing:

N thinks I am crazy sometimes because I am always making sure the have regular poops lol a common question around my house is did he poop? :rolleyes:

Barkingdog March 12th, 2013 08:32 PM

[QUOTE=Jull;1055113]Yah here you only see pups at stores and other places if they are service dogs, but other than that nop, my boy friend takes bestia sometimes, but thats because he works in a very small office where the owners bring their dog all the time hopefully things change in the future and I can bring them to more places, or I shall open my own business and then is all fixed. :laughing:

N thinks I am crazy sometimes because I am always making sure the have regular poops lol a common question around my house is did he poop? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He is a small dog and you don't want him having lose stool or diarrhea for too long he can lose fluid very fast and that is not good. So it a good idea toknow how his poop look. I was a health aide and had to check my clients stools so I think nothing of checking my dog poop .

Dog Dancer March 13th, 2013 11:15 AM

They are so cute and I don't think anybody on this board would think you were crazy for loving them so deeply. We've all shed tears over our pets and threads from other owners.

I am one of the lucky ones in that my boss has allowed me to bring my dogs to work. I used to have Shadow at work and now I have Halo instead. Halo always goes to Rona with us, they give her cookies. They have to or she sits and the cash register and won't leave!:laughing:

Dee-O-Gee March 13th, 2013 09:41 PM

DD is right Jull. No one here would think you were crazy for loving your pets so deeply. That's why [U][I]WE'RE[/I][/U] here! :thumbs up

You have very beautiful pups and they look so happy, healthy and that's all that matters.

Your post about Bestia coming into your life after your brother's passing is very touching Jull. An angel must have been watching out for you. :angel:

Jull March 14th, 2013 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1055123]They are so cute and I don't think anybody on this board would think you were crazy for loving them so deeply. We've all shed tears over our pets and threads from other owners.

I am one of the lucky ones in that my boss has allowed me to bring my dogs to work. I used to have Shadow at work and now I have Halo instead. Halo always goes to Rona with us, they give her cookies. They have to or she sits and the cash register and won't leave!:laughing:[/QUOTE]

I guess people that think we are crazy, its because they've never had a pet ;) You have an awesome boss! would you be taking Lupa and Nikki too :rolleyes: that would make for very little actual work I would think...

Jull March 14th, 2013 09:12 AM

[QUOTE=Dee-O-Gee;1055133]
Your post about Bestia coming into your life after your brother's passing is very touching Jull. An angel must have been watching out for you. :angel:[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I think so too. My dad who has also passed away, would have Love this little monster so much, he like me was crazy about animals. Bestia was just what my life needed at that time, and some days he is a very good big brother, and guero is so patient with him now.