Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   January 2009 Photo Challenge - Puttin' The Best Paw Forward (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59541)

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 01:12 AM

January 2009 Photo Challenge - Puttin' The Best Paw Forward

Okay since no one else jumped in to open this one I will - what are we doing this month?? :shrug:

Title edited to reflect the foot theme ;)

rainbow January 2nd, 2009 01:14 AM

LOL.....I was just wondering the same thing a little bit earlier but it's getting harder and harder to come up with NEW ideas. :shrug:

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 01:18 AM

We've had a few good cute feet pics lately........what about Macro Feet :shrug:

rainbow January 2nd, 2009 01:27 AM

Doesn't matter to me .....I'm just drawing blanks right now. :o

Kitty feet are always cute :lovestruck: but doggy feet are all cracked and ugly. :D

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 01:32 AM

:laughing: it's called [I]"character"[/I] :p

rainbow January 2nd, 2009 01:37 AM

LOL.....just like the lines on my face. :laughing: :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 01:45 AM

[I]exactly[/I] (:laughing: :o) wisdom & character :D :grouphug:

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 02:51 AM

who else has suggestions??????????? :D

Spatx January 2nd, 2009 11:00 AM

I don't know, but I think animal paws/feetsies (whatever you want to call them!) is a cute idea :D I have a couple paw pictures floating around I've never had anywhere to post.

krdahmer January 2nd, 2009 01:17 PM

3 Attachment(s)
"Starting the year off on the right paw :pawprint:" ~ I like it! ;)

Here's a sample.... (Fagan's foot, Buddy's 'heart', and Palomine using his feeties!)

otter January 2nd, 2009 01:19 PM

Feeties are cute :lovestruck:

or what about "new things".... like puppies, kittens, babies, pictures of when your baby was "new" (some "new" things arrive with a few gray hairs :laughing:), new houses, new cars, new toys :D:D. Maybe a bit to cheesie for the "New Year"??

breeze January 2nd, 2009 04:23 PM

how about [B][U]"close ups"[/U][/B] could be feeties or ears or noses or faces or even whiskers :lovestruck::cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 2nd, 2009 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How about Cerberus checking out Brier's stinky paw? :laughing: That counts as pets/paws/close ups/imaginary friends....which about sums up hazel's world! :laugh:

[ATTACH]46178[/ATTACH]

angeldogs January 2nd, 2009 05:42 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;723901]How about Cerberus checking out Brier's stinky paw? :laughing: That counts as pets/paws/close ups/imaginary friends....which about sums up hazel's world! :laugh:

[ATTACH]46178[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Frenchy January 2nd, 2009 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;723901]How about Cerberus checking out Brier's stinky paw? :laughing: That counts as pets/paws/close ups/imaginary friends....which about sums up hazel's world! :laugh:

[/QUOTE]

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing: I love it !

onster January 2nd, 2009 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:laugh::laugh: u crack me up hazel :p

Feetsies eh!! I already posted this one just a few days ago but where there is a feetsie challenge Bunduk must be :D

Bunduk a la Superkitty pose " I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky" :crazy:
[ATTACH]46181[/ATTACH]

I'lll have to work on Onnie now :evil:

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;723751]"Starting the year off on the right paw :pawprint:" ~ I like it! ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey I never thought about it that way :thumbs up

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;723901]How about Cerberus checking out Brier's stinky paw? :laughing: That counts as pets/paws/close ups/imaginary friends....which about sums up hazel's world! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

:laugh: too funny!

[QUOTE=onster;723942]Bunduk a la Superkitty pose " I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky" :crazy:[/QUOTE]

Cute feeties! :lovestruck:

angeldogs January 2nd, 2009 09:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here my jagger foot pic.

hazelrunpack January 2nd, 2009 09:53 PM

Oooo, Jag has nice, tight, compact paws! Ours have loose hairy ones! :laughing:

Nice feeties, Jag :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper January 2nd, 2009 09:55 PM

Cute feeties Jag :cloud9: can I tickle them? :D

angeldogs January 2nd, 2009 10:34 PM

[QUOTE=growler;724018]Cute feeties Jag :cloud9: can I tickle them? :D[/QUOTE]

Yes you can if you can reach them :laughing:.

onster January 2nd, 2009 10:40 PM

very cute feetsies indeed Jag :lovestruck:

oh and Kr, I love palmoline's paws!!! How adorable is that! So unique too.

krdahmer January 2nd, 2009 11:18 PM

Aw thanks... Palio is my little weirdo... everywhere he should have pink skin (ie where the white fur is) he has black, so black pads on all four white paws, black on his white nose, and even black splotches in his mouth! (of course even Fagan has that and he's all orange!:shrug:)

Joeyjoejoe January 3rd, 2009 04:37 PM

I was going to post this in the general forum because I wanted to ask whether I should be trimming Kuuybi's hairy paws:

[IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1024/3164537614_2139f50ce2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1190/3164537666_208dd61f05.jpg[/IMG]

Not sure if this is common... The hair mainly grow between the toes and downward. Sometime it does get messy because kitty litter can stick to it.

So should I trim?

growler~GateKeeper January 3rd, 2009 04:50 PM

[B]Joeyjoejoe[/B] :eek: wow that some fuzzy toes you got there :laughing: I'd be trimming them, try to get even w/the bottom of the foot but don't cut the skin/pads, it will help with traction :pawprint:

14+kitties January 3rd, 2009 04:56 PM

Yes, I think you should. At least so the litter doesn't stick. That would not be healthy for him to be ingesting all that litter. :eek:

All the other pics are wonderful!!! I was going to post close ups but it seems like the feel of the thread is more toward the feetsies. I will save the closeups. :D

Chaser January 3rd, 2009 05:01 PM

I'd be on board with feeties....Chase's are still very cute and Rupert has adorable paws! Kailey won't be entering this month though....her paws are getting cut up and irritated by the snow so it could take a while to get it cleared up for her :sad:

Diamondsmum January 3rd, 2009 05:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I was gonna post this in the pics part but you asked for feeties..

Diamond has Snow ball feeties LOL.

This was after last weeks storm.

I hope this is part of the challenge? lol

growler~GateKeeper January 3rd, 2009 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;724488]I was going to post close ups but it seems like the feel of the thread is more toward the feetsies. I will save the closeups. :D[/QUOTE]

You could post closeups of the feeties :D

Aww [B]Diamondsmum[/B] snowball feeties :lovestruck:

Frenchy January 3rd, 2009 06:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
someone mentioned I should post this here .... here Nelly's paws , will try to get better pics later ... and Paddington rendition of "Stop , in the name of love" :D