Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   and a couple more,from today.. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77650)

chico2 June 27th, 2011 04:12 PM

and a couple more,from today..

3 Attachment(s)
Vinnie and Bailey..

chico2 June 27th, 2011 04:14 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Chico begging and I have flowers galore,every time hubs goes shopping he picks up more..:wall:

hazelrunpack June 27th, 2011 06:27 PM

Oh, but I love your flowers, chico! They're almost (but not quite) as beautiful as your handsome boys :flirt: And the pots really do give your deck the cabana feel. Such an inviting, colorful area! :cloud9: So no complaints about your fella bringin' you flowers, at least not from me! :laughing: Course I don't have to water them all, either, so it's easy for me to talk. :o

Are those little jingle bells on Vinnie and Chico's collars? Love the shots of Chico asking for treats!

Dee-O-Gee June 27th, 2011 09:12 PM

I still see that comfy blue chair in the flower shot! :D

Adore Chico's pictures with the way his fur glitters in the sun. So beautiful! :cloud9:

And of course, I do have a soft spot for Vinnie and white kitties. :lovestruck:

chico2 June 28th, 2011 07:40 AM

Thank's,it's difficult to get a good pic of a black cat,but these ones he was begging by my chair,they turned out good and yes,he did get some treats:cat:

Hazel,hubs goes out watering everything every morning,unless it has rained:thumbs up

marko June 28th, 2011 07:42 AM

These are real sweet Chico2:thumbs up

hazelrunpack June 28th, 2011 07:47 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;1015749]Hazel,hubs goes out watering everything every morning,unless it has rained:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Oh, man, chico, can I borrow him for a couple of months? :o Not only does he bring you flowers, but he takes care of them!?! Now [I]that's[/I] a keeper! :cloud9:

And I forgot to ask you before--what did you do to tucker out Bailey like that? She looks like a dip in the pool is in order! :lovestruck:

mikischo June 28th, 2011 09:23 AM

Great pics of your boys and Bailey! :lovestruck:

Beautiful flowers too! I love the look of potted plants on a deck. Makes it so inviting and appealing.

Mine is too small to put much on it.:( Would be no room for us.:laughing:

If your hubs likes to bring home the flowers and waters them too, I wouldn't discourage him.:thumbs up

Melinda June 28th, 2011 11:39 AM

my hubs just keeps bringing home motorcycles....:frustrated:
your deck and flowers are gorgeous chico, so inviting!!!
and your boys, so handsome!!!

Goldfields June 29th, 2011 03:08 AM

What a super cute dog that is. Your deck is starting to look like a florist shop. :) Very colorful and cheerful. Down here in my garden I'm doing the opposite, Chico, trying to reduce the size of my 'pot city' as we call it. Have managed to get 4 daisies planted in their forever home today, 2 lavatera yesterday but plants I've ordered will just replace them. (sigh). Gardening is a worse addiction than dogs. LOL.

chico2 June 29th, 2011 09:11 AM

Hazel,the reason Bailey is pooped,it was a hot day and we went for a long walk,making sure she had some rest-time in shady places,we also brought water for her,she was ok:dog:
However,we'll be taking shorter walks when it's hot.

GF,yes,it looks like a flowershop:laughing:but I love it..

Melinda,I love motor-bikes especially a gleaming beautiful Harley:thumbs up

Melinda June 29th, 2011 09:19 AM

our chopper has a harley frame (soft tail) and motor, does that count? *L* hubs actually built it himself

chico2 June 29th, 2011 09:22 AM

Sure:thumbs upand I love the sidecar:lovestruck:

Melinda June 29th, 2011 09:45 AM

*L* the sidecar is on our russian bike (told you he collects bikes) we bought it for Brina...man...does she love it!!

edwina July 1st, 2011 03:17 PM

What did Vinnie smell ? Chicken ?? :D
You really shouldnt make pour chico beg for his treats, but i like the I's cute part. :D I cant get over how brown he has gotten. :) I had a russian blue cat once that after the age of 12 she turned grey. And she was a true blue. :)