Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Survivor (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=7419)

debanneball September 17th, 2004 05:14 AM

Survivor

Any Survivor fans in here? Did you agree with Brook being tossed last night? It wasn't fair that Chris get tossed because he lost, I felt sorry for him when he couldn't cross the beam. YOU GO GIRLS!! :p

BamaRama September 17th, 2004 01:31 PM

Lol, I have rogers digital cable, so I was able to watch Survivor late last night (as I was too busy watching the finale of Canadian Idol at Survivor's normal time..)

I think Brooke got a bum deal...they just kinda randomly picked him. I feel bad for the guy, he seemed cool. But yeah, someone had to go!

OT--I haven't received anything in my email yet from you picture-wise, do you still want me to make you an avatar? :)

debanneball September 17th, 2004 01:35 PM

I sent it to 'dmbfan81@rogers.com'...correct? :cool:

Cflat September 17th, 2004 01:47 PM

If I were Chris I would be SO embarassed. I mean he didn't even really try after he fell the first couple of times. My son thinks it was an unfair challenge as the girls could easily creep along the beam whereas the guys have "extra parts" that get in the way. I say NO PAIN NO GAIN lol.

shan September 17th, 2004 02:41 PM

I am definitely a Survivor fan. We have a pool at work, and of course I got Brook! So I am out for another round. I am not to sure why he got kicked out either. Good for the girls for winning!!! I think Twila needs to watch what she says...those girls may be smaller and more girly-girl then her, but she is also very out numbered, and as one of the guys said girls stick together...just my thoughts!

BamaRama September 17th, 2004 02:54 PM

lol, nope, it's [email]dmb_fan_81@rogers.com...clos[/email]e though!! :cool:

BamaRama September 17th, 2004 02:55 PM

I agree Shan, I think Twila isn't going to stick around for very long once the ladies get to tribal council...

Jackie467 September 17th, 2004 02:56 PM

I love survivor! I don't think Brook getting tossed was very fair, they only tossed him cuz he was young. and as far as men having extra parts what about women with bigger breasts, they would get in the way too LOL. splinters OUCH!!

BamaRama September 17th, 2004 02:57 PM

Agreed! I know that the women's breasts probably didn't help much in trying to crawl through that mud...that looked HARD!

debanneball September 17th, 2004 03:24 PM

LOL :eek: just imagine crawling through that ucky mud and what then if you lost your tube top :eek: How would you get it back on? LOL

pug lover September 18th, 2004 04:03 PM

Brook got tossed out because of his artificial leg, its strategic if he made it to the end he would have won

meggie1425 September 18th, 2004 05:30 PM

[QUOTE=BamaRama](as I was too busy watching the finale of Canadian Idol at Survivor's normal time..)[/QUOTE]
Speaking of candian idol, who won?? Im a Surviver fan, but i missed it!!(i completely forgot it was on :o )

Jackie467 September 18th, 2004 08:51 PM

brook didn't have the artifical leg, that's chad.

pug lover September 18th, 2004 08:54 PM

im confused then the guy won canadian idol

BamaRama September 19th, 2004 12:01 PM

Yeah, Kalan Porter won Canadian Idol :)

[url]www.idol.ctv.ca[/url]

TalonsMa September 23rd, 2004 04:28 PM

I can't wait to watch it tonight!!! It looks GREAT :)

debanneball September 23rd, 2004 04:32 PM

Go girls go!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cflat October 1st, 2004 12:35 PM

Mia is OUTTA THERE!

She was bugging me BIG TIME. :D