Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hi from Kingston ON (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=37863)

Breezer March 17th, 2007 08:02 AM

Hi from Kingston ON

Hello all,

I live in Kingston with my partner and four cats; plus a gerbil. Three of our cats are from the humane society. I have spent time reading this forum and decided to join so that I could contribute also.

This forum is a great resource and I look forward to getting to know this community.

Breezer;)

RolandsMom March 17th, 2007 09:57 AM

welcome to the forum Breezer. you have some pics of your kitties for us? the dogs are taking over!!!:D

rainbow March 17th, 2007 01:20 PM

Welcome to the forum. I'd love to see pics of your kitties and the gerbil too. :D

hazelrunpack March 18th, 2007 12:35 AM

Hi, Breezer, and welcome to the forum. [SIZE="1"]he he he [/SIZE]I'm one of those contributing to the doggy overload on the board--I have 6--but I love cats and gerbils, too. :D And (like everyone else) I'd love to see some pics if you have any to post. :cloud9:

TeriM March 18th, 2007 12:39 AM

Welcome, and yes I'll join in with the request for pics :D .

Breezer March 18th, 2007 09:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay there is a 2 maximum upload per post I guess? Whisper is the one with calico blotches with tabby markings in them That is my partner's kitty, or I should say she was with my partner before we got together...:laughing: Whisper is a real lap cat and great with kittens. At least until Zachary showed up last year. Casey is our DIVA, she seemed to blow up in size after she was spayed. Casey's favorite pasttime is sitting on the dresser looking at herself in the mirror. Whisper still washes her just like when she was a kitten.

Those are our girl kitties. Whisper is 9 and Casey almost 6.

Next post will be the boys.

Breezer March 18th, 2007 09:57 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Ok the boys..:) Austin is black and here in Kingston the humane society has cats up for adoption at local pet stores. Which is where I got Austin, he followed me around the store and he does the sweetest thing. He gets on his hind legs and puts his front paws on your thigh or Butt to be picked up. And he is determined when he wants picking up. That includes when I am at the computer.lol Not so nice when nails dig in to your thigh.:eek: So we keep the little daggers trimmed. Austin is going to be 3. That is his shelter picture, it is so hard to take good pics of black cats.

Now Zach is my baby! But he is a handful at times even though he will be going on 2 years old. Zach is a dumpster diver, so the trash bin in the bathroom is on a hook over the door so he can't get in it for the Q-tips. He loves to curl up right next to the other pillow for naps with me. So easy to fall asleep petting kitties!;) I think he and Casey have a fond kitty friendship forming.lol They smooch sometimes, it is so cute.

So there they are. I need batteries for the digital camera and I will try and get a picture of Willie the gerbil.

RolandsMom March 18th, 2007 11:17 AM

Oh what lovely kitties! :lovestruck: thank you for my kitty pic fix!

rainbow March 18th, 2007 04:04 PM

Very cute kitties :lovestruck: and such a variety of colours. :cloud9: