Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Some new ones of the kitties... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68116)

diandpat January 25th, 2010 06:21 PM

Some new ones of the kitties...

3 Attachment(s)
1. a photo editing program I am considering. With all the pet pics, collages seem to be the way to go :thumbs up

2. Zuzu must have seen a bug that came in with the firewood crawl into the corner...stayed like that for an hour:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3. This is a usual event, usually preceded by some very loving grooming :shrug:

hazelrunpack January 25th, 2010 08:13 PM

:laughing: Love the bug picture! Instant babysitter! :D

So how are they doing together these days? I see they're still wrasslin'! Does it seem to be less traumatic? :goodvibes:

What program did you use for the collage? It occurs to me that something like that might come in handy around here, too. :o

ancientgirl January 25th, 2010 08:54 PM

They look so much alike. Great pictures, and the collage is a great idea.

Sounds like they are getting along better, or at least, have come to an understanding.

Dee-O-Gee January 25th, 2010 11:11 PM

Geez. I wish I could just sit and stare at a bug all day! :frustrated: :D :laughing:

The collague is fantastic, great caption! :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper January 26th, 2010 12:39 AM

In the collage pic they look to be sleeping close to each other often always a good sign of them getting along well :cat:

14+kitties January 26th, 2010 12:31 PM

Wonderful pics!! I was going to say the same as growler. I see a few pics where they are sleeping/sitting close together. The pic where they are playing - completely normal. I would think they have gone through the feeling each other out period and now what you are seeing is normal kitty behaviour. :thumbs up Great job!!! And I love the collage!!!!
They look enough alike it makes you wonder if they are related. :shrug:

diandpat January 26th, 2010 04:53 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks very much ladies. The last 4-5weeks around here have been very very good. They are playing, though much too roughly for my liking, but if I split them up they just go find each other again so I give up :wall::laughing:

They do not sleep together yet but I am still hopeful. They groom each other alot. As a matter of fact AG was on Facebook with me the first time it happened, right before Christmas...best gift ever!!! :cloud9:

Hazel, the program is Microsoft Research Autocollage Trial Version 2008...don't know if I am going to buy it but it has been fun tinkering with it. With your crew it would certainly cut down on printing costs :D

KLM I can't believe how much I watched her stare the bug down...it was just so funny. She is equally intense at the front window when she "guards" the house too :crazy:

I am so in love with these munchkins I can hardly stand it :lovestruck: They are making themselves part of the family and their little personalities continue to develop every day. Recommend minous to everyone :thumbs up

Below, 1. Ziggy loves playing in bags 2. Ziggy coming out of the bag 3. Zuzu trying to get into Ziggy's bag...not a good idea :eek::eek::laughing:

ancientgirl January 26th, 2010 05:45 PM

:laughing:that last photo looks like a bodyslam in motion!:laughing:

edwina January 27th, 2010 08:01 PM

Nice pics of some very cute kitties. :cloud9:
They do look like there from the same litter. :D

14+kitties January 27th, 2010 11:05 PM

Mmmm, so where do you shop? Metro or Basics? :laughing:
Love that series of pics! It truly does look like Ziggy has Zuzu in the air. :eek:
Seems to me like they are behaving in all ways cat! :thumbs up

Chaser January 27th, 2010 11:21 PM

Cute pics!!!! :lovestruck:

[B]FYI: Go to Google and search for "Picasa 3" - it's a FREE photo editing program by Google and it makes collages[/B] :thumbs up