Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   June 2013 - Pets wearing ties (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84083)

marko June 1st, 2013 07:50 AM

June 2013 - Pets wearing ties

Hi members - anyone have any ideas for June's photo theme?

Here's a suggestion - Pets wearing ties.

Feel free to support that suggestion or freely suggest another.
Suggestion with the most support by Tomorrow becomes June's theme.

Thx!

hmmm pets and water, don't know if that one's been done yet

[QUOTE=pattymac;1058294]hmmm pets and water, don't know if that one's been done yet[/QUOTE]

I like pets in water :thumbs up

The Pack won't go near water unless it's in a drinking bowl or very, very muddy and stinky! :D

Ties, they could do! Although I suspect the ties will end up a little worse for wear :laughing: I assume you've cleared the idea with your two, Marko? :p Baci is probably all excited about getting to dress classy! :D He's got such fashion sense and so much dignity, that one! :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1058301]The Pack won't go near water unless it's in a drinking bowl or very, very muddy and stinky! :D

Ties, they could do! Although I suspect the ties will end up a little worse for wear :laughing: I assume you've cleared the idea with your two, Marko? :p Baci is probably all excited about getting to dress classy! :D He's got such fashion sense and so much dignity, that one! :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Father day is this month and it could be to honor all the 2 legged and 4 legged dads here .

marko June 2nd, 2013 08:51 AM

I think I'm going with the tie theme. Seems easy and cute for both cats and dogs.

Okay then - who will post first?

marko June 16th, 2013 09:24 AM

Nobody has posted a pet wearing a tie yet?

I thought it would be so easy and cute....:shrug:

Gimme 10 min will post again.

marko June 16th, 2013 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Baci in his red tie.

sugarcatmom June 16th, 2013 10:48 AM

So debonair! And Baci doesn't seem to mind wearing ties. If I put one on my kitties, they'd either strangle themselves with it, or strangle ME. :laughing:

pattymac June 16th, 2013 12:07 PM

oh he's very handsome! Love his colour and his blue eyes.

hazelrunpack June 16th, 2013 01:20 PM

Wowser! Red is [I][B]definitely [/B][/I]his color!!!

Dog Dancer June 25th, 2013 03:13 PM

Great pic of Baci, what accommodating kitties you have! Seems there aren't too many pets in ties though...

hazelrunpack June 25th, 2013 06:19 PM

I keep meaning to try this, but I'm running out of month! :laughing: I have to dig hubby's old work ties out of hiding, and considering that he buried them somewhere in the depths of his deep, dark closet, it's rather a daunting thing.... :o