Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The Owner of the Dog that Bit Marty Paid (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=84459)

Barkingdog August 21st, 2013 10:14 AM

The Owner of the Dog that Bit Marty Paid

the whole bill! My vet just called me to let me know the money been credited to my account! I am so glad I got the owner name and phone #.
I will have to give myself a pat on my back as the owner said she did not think she had to pay anything . :)

Goldfields August 21st, 2013 10:40 AM

That's excellent, so pleased for you. Now this woman might pay more attention to her dog's evil intentions. LOL. Hope your boy is 100% OK now.

Dog Dancer August 21st, 2013 10:51 AM

That's great news Barkingdog. Hope Marty has fully recovered by now. You, on the other hand, will likely never fully recover! I know years back when Shadow got attacked it really shook me to my core.

marko August 21st, 2013 11:12 AM

Very good news :highfive:

Barkingdog August 21st, 2013 12:47 PM

Thank you everyone ! DD that is so true, I am so more protected of my little doggie more than never. And because he is so small I do not dare to bring to a park where dog can run lose. The city let dogs run free at certain hours and a few parks but you know some people feel that they do not have to follow any laws or rules and let their dog(s) run lose any time and at any a park. The dog that attack Marty was the same size as my dog , so it does not matter how big or small a dog is it can still be danger to your dog or a child.

Koteburo August 22nd, 2013 03:01 PM

I'm happy for you. And everything went well. She should pay more attention in the future although it can happen but I hope now she's more aware.

Barkingdog August 22nd, 2013 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=Koteburo;1060972]I'm happy for you. And everything went well. She should pay more attention in the future although it can happen but I hope now she's more aware.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I hope the owner had gotten a better fitting collar for her dog or a harness. I ran into her a few days later and talked to her to get her last name and her dog slipped out of his collar. My dog was in my car , thank goodness. She said the her dog will be getting some training , a little too late for my poor dog.

Koteburo August 22nd, 2013 03:39 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1060973]Thank you! I hope the owner had gotten a better fitting collar for her dog or a harness. I ran into her a few days later and talked to her to get her last name and her dog slipped out of his collar. My dog was in my car , thank goodness. She said the her dog will be getting some training , a little too late for my poor dog.[/QUOTE]

At least it's not late for the other dog. Poor guy although he was the agressor it's a great thing he'll be trained because that will prevent him from getting in trouble and also hurting other dogs.

Barkingdog August 22nd, 2013 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=Koteburo;1060975]At least it's not late for the other dog. Poor guy although he was the agressor it's a great thing he'll be trained because that will prevent him from getting in trouble and also hurting other dogs.[/QUOTE]

Marty was growling at dog he does not know today and he never did that before. So this has affected my dog more than I realize. I am concerned about my dog going to playgroup now. I have no idea if training will help the other dog be less aggressive, I guess it depend on what cause the dog to be this way in the first place.