Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Diamond's picture with Santa!

GsdDiamond
December 1st, 2004, 09:11 AM
It turned out a little overexposed, but a little Photoshop will take care of that. I don't have time to try now, but if Terri gets it fixed I'll repost.

She knew it was a special day....she was let up on a sofa!!!

schnauzerlove
December 1st, 2004, 09:21 AM
Diamond is beautiful! She looks like she's smiling :D for the camera!!

GsdDiamond
December 1st, 2004, 09:25 AM
Thank you! I love my little girl so much I can't stop talking about her. Drives everyone nuts!

Stewart
December 2nd, 2004, 02:36 AM
She's a real looker ! :love: Shhhhhhhhhhh ! dont tell my Gyp's ;) Nice shot ! :thumbs up

Sneaky2006
December 2nd, 2004, 07:41 AM
Sooo Pretty!! You're gonna make a Christmas card outta that and send them to everyone you know aren't ya?? :D

chico2
December 2nd, 2004, 08:07 AM
Diamond is just adorable,so very beautiful.....Santa looks a little worried :D

Dukieboy
December 2nd, 2004, 09:52 AM
She is lovely!! Santa does look a little worried... ;)

TalonsMa
December 2nd, 2004, 11:25 AM
What a great pic!!

goldenblaze
December 2nd, 2004, 01:57 PM
She sure is beautiful! Her markings are so nice, really sweet face. :)

GsdDiamond
December 2nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Thank you all so much! She's my little angel! I don't think we're going to do cards with this pic this year. Maybe next year with a little more planning.

A co-worker of mine was also there with her rescued Border Collie. I saw her picture today. All I can say is Awwwwwwwwww.....poor little girl! The saddest look on her face like she's saying "Momma! How could you leave me sitting here with this man????" If she were a human child I'd say she was going to start crying any second!!

Mistruzzi
December 2nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
Nice looking dog!! :cool: Where did you get the photo done at?

gingerismybaby
December 2nd, 2004, 08:06 PM
Nice photo. Where did it get taken?

GsdDiamond
December 3rd, 2004, 09:21 AM
The photo was taken at the pet store down the street from us. It was a fundraiser for the Humane Society with all proceeds going to them. There are still about 3 or 4 dates that the pictures will be taken again, but at different locations through the city.

GsdDiamond
December 3rd, 2004, 09:23 AM
The real funny thing is that the Santa picture was taken in a dog wash booth. One of the dogs in front of us hated being bathed and this pet store is where they'd bring him at bath time, so they had a heck of a time getting him to get in the booth to see Santa! They had to carry the big suck in! :D

Sheriffmom
December 5th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Diamond is quite the looker. Her coat is beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen a GSD with such a long coat!! Santa looks a little freaked.... either that or he's got wet drawers.... maybe from a previous furbaby?? Hehe.
GSD- Beautiful pup!! And i know what you mean about always talking about them!!! Ppl at work bring out their 2legged kiddie pictures, and I'm like "hey look at this one of Sheriff".... I usually get quizzical looks, but they indulge me!! :p

glasslass
December 5th, 2004, 10:55 AM
She is beautiful and so confidant looking. When I tried to have Den-Den's picture taken with Santa, he was a spoiled brat! No way was he going to stay on Santa's lap while Mama stood behind the photographer!

GsdDiamond
December 6th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Her coat is beautiful, I don't think I've ever seen a GSD with such a long coat!!

Actually, I'm hoping her coat grows even longer. One of her half sisters had a really long wonderful coat, that was probably 1/2 as long again as Diamond's.

An you guys are right about Santa looking a little nervous. I think the "suck" dog was a little nervous and may have "leaked" a little. hehehehe :D :eek: