Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More Yin Yin

CyberKitten
November 30th, 2004, 08:59 PM
Sorry to bore you with more of my baby but I finally rec'd a pict of her mom from the people who have her a good beginning in life (for which I am most grateful) and so I thought I'd show some of them. :)

Just tell me if I am boring you all too much! (I am soooo much in love, lol) I am like the new mom who brings home her baby and wants to look at her every 5 minutes or make sure she's fine every so many minutes. I used to be always telling my patients' parents how their children would be just fine, sans their peeking i nevery 5 mins but now I am not sure why I ever uttered those words, heheh

A note about the photos. Some are lighter than others since I adjusted the lightness - they'd originally came out as too dark.

Precious is Yin Yin's mom (a Blue Point) and the others should be self explanatory with their subtitles.

My dad built the addition to the scratching post and I think it will need to be larger or when she gets to be even a few more months old, she will get stuck, sigh!! (He says it is easily widened - I hope so, lol) In the meantime, she really thinks my computer chair is also a scratching post, lol (It is old and I need a new one so this does not alarm me). I will have to make sure she realize it is only THIS chair she can scratch though!! But it is in HER bedroom so that might help?

So I hope you Siamese lovers and even cat lovers and maybe even non feline lovers out there enjoy her life in photos!!

Thx for taking the time to peek at my baby!! (She is growing up TOO fast!!!)

Cinnabear
December 1st, 2004, 12:39 AM
Beautiful cats. :)

Mistruzzi
December 1st, 2004, 01:23 AM
Picture YinYin07 really shows the beautiful blue eyes!!! :cool:

Sneaky2006
December 1st, 2004, 06:42 AM
Your girl is so beautiful! I am definitely a cat lover... was not fond of siamese before I came here but now I am jealous!
And don't worry about boring people with your photos... we ALL love pics here and believe me, if I had a digital camera, you would be seeing a heck of a lot more of my babies!

shihtzulover
December 1st, 2004, 06:49 AM
I can't believe how fast she is growing. Now I want another kitty. :)

Bugsy
December 1st, 2004, 12:31 PM
What a Beeeauuuty!

Love this pic..

CyberKitten
December 1st, 2004, 07:32 PM
I do too. As I mentioned earlier, she seems to fall asleep at will, anywhere, lol