Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Jimmy & Blaze

goldenblaze
November 30th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Jimmy is the sweetest little thing, he spent his first overnight visit away from his family with us. We had so much fun as the boys all played together, here are a some of Blaze and Jimmy who loved each other lots.

goldenblaze
November 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Boys will be boys :)

goldenblaze
November 30th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Ok now both boys were ready to rest for a short time ;) Notice Blaze's face, he was ready to sleep and did for a couple of hours. :)

Cinnabear
December 1st, 2004, 01:45 AM
Very cute. :love:

schnauzerlove
December 1st, 2004, 09:00 AM
OMG Goldenblaze, I hope you have copies of those pictures for me! Too cute.

Jimmy had such a good time on his first sleepover. He was spoiled rotten and absolutely loves Blaze and Jordie (and their Mom and Dad). He has been asking to go back for a visit ever since!! :D

goldenblaze
December 2nd, 2004, 03:12 PM
OMG Goldenblaze, I hope you have copies of those pictures for me! Too cute.

Jimmy had such a good time on his first sleepover. He was spoiled rotten and absolutely loves Blaze and Jordie (and their Mom and Dad). He has been asking to go back for a visit ever since!! :D

Yes I do have a copy of each pic for you.... how cute are they together ;) I know we all had fun with Jimmy, he is such a sweetheart a real baby. Jimmy and Shelby can come visit anytime Mommy, come for a coffee and the kids can all play. Oh Blaze went to the Vet today... he is 59.7 pounds he will be 10 months on the 8 th of Dec. See you all soon :)

schnauzerlove
December 2nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
Yes I do have a copy of each pic for you.... how cute are they together ;) I know we all had fun with Jimmy, he is such a sweetheart a real baby. Jimmy and Shelby can come visit anytime Mommy, come for a coffee and the kids can all play. Oh Blaze went to the Vet today... he is 59.7 pounds he will be 10 months on the 8 th of Dec. See you all soon :)

Good for Blaze! He's a beautiful boy (looked nice and healthy to me)!!

When Jimmy came home, he went looking for the "toy box" :confused: !! I've only bought him the expensive pet toys and most of them he wasn't interested in. Well, what I DO have are TONS of baby toys (squeakers, rattlers, teethers, stuffed animals) packed away in boxes from my son. So, on Sunday, out came the baby toys! Jimmy LOVES them. His favourites are a bunny rabbit rattle and a stuffed moose (although he tends to get a little too intimate with the moose :eek: ) !!! So, Jimmy (and Shelby) now have their own toy box!

We'll definitely get the kids together soon. I hope to take advantage of your "daycare" as well. I can't say thanks enough! :)

goldenblaze
December 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
LOL, the toy box is always full. It's was funny when I was looking for a toy in the bottom of the box for Jordie Blaze found one at the bottom and acted like it was one he never seen before, it was like a new one to him. Not really but there are so many there he forgots what he has. Toy come from GoodWill, I wash them and the boys have great fun with them all.

Jimmy was so funny, he knew where the toy box was and would bring out toys bigger then himself. He had fun with the toys and glad to hear you gave him some of your son's. Sure helpes with no chewing, Blaze has never chewed and I think it might be cause of all the toys around.... you seen my livingroom floor.

Never know what you will find in the toy box.... here is a baby picture of Frodo.

schnauzerlove
December 2nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
Awwwwww....your place is definitely Doggie Heaven on Earth :angel: !!