November 29th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Cool pics.... I love the action shot!

PS: Is your couch pink? A pink couch would look great in my office! :D

louie's mum
November 30th, 2004, 10:01 AM
Cool pics.... I love the action shot!

PS: Is your couch pink? A pink couch would look great in my office! :D

yes it is ... a pink sectional :crazy: and no, u can't have it ;) :D
electrician's coming back on friday to drill holes thru basement ceiling for outlets, phone jacks and cable. if that couch survives louie tearing around in frustration i'll be amazed. hence the blankets covering as much as possible. between his toys, extra rug etc this place looks a little like a day care center or a college dorm (ie messy)!
he gallops from basement upstairs thru kitchen into living room without missing one piece of furniture, into the bedroom, back into the office all the while his nails out for traction (hard wood floors in most of house, rather humerous but it's only a matter of time till those nails puncture my couch.) talk about an action shot. need a camcorder
ah but i digress :D must be sleepy

Sneaky2006
December 7th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Just found this thread again :) Sorry I didn't respond sooner!

I love the couch! I'm not 'allowed' to have a girly couch in my living room, my husband would have a *****fit! But he can't say what goes in my office!
Don't you just love the galloping from room to room? Having hardwoods must be so much quieter... all I hear is my carpet being torn with each step during these marathons! Especially down the stairs... it sounds like a herd of elephants mixed with the sounds of carpet being ripped up!
Who knew such small sweet animals could make such a ruckus... :p

jackieb
December 7th, 2004, 08:39 AM
i could use your cat at the moment with my mice in the kitchen great photos

chico2
December 7th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I love it when they get the kitty-crazies,run around the whole house...area-rugs flying,running in one spot without moving,sliding into the walls :crazy:
My leather couches show evidence of cats,but at least they cannot shred leather....I tell my husband it gives leather that weathered look he just cannot see it!

louie's mum
December 7th, 2004, 10:15 AM
Just found this thread again :) Sorry I didn't respond sooner!

I love the couch! I'm not 'allowed' to have a girly couch in my living room, my husband would have a *****fit! But he can't say what goes in my office!
Don't you just love the galloping from room to room? Having hardwoods must be so much quieter... all I hear is my carpet being torn with each step during these marathons! Especially down the stairs... it sounds like a herd of elephants mixed with the sounds of carpet being ripped up!
Who knew such small sweet animals could make such a ruckus... :p

i have the solution ... do what i did. get rid of the hubby. :p the sweet part is he wouldn't LET me get a cat or a dog ... so now i have a 'girly' couch AND a cat. WHOOOHHHOOOOO. it's working out MUCH better :D hey we have new icons to choose from. very nice. like the group hug one. :grouphug: lol. btw, the hard wood is really loud. he can sound like a horse. it is funny the ruckus they can make. :D

Sneaky2006
December 7th, 2004, 02:23 PM
Ha Chico, kitty crazies explains it exactly!

Louie's mum... Naw, I couldn't get rid of the hubby, he loves the cats and besides he does 90% of the litter cleaning! As much as I'd love a girly couch, I'd rather keep him just for the fact of litter cleaning! HA! :clown:

Iggette
December 8th, 2004, 03:34 AM
very sweet pics......

sneaky can you send hubby over here .....I could use a litter break......lol :rolleyes:

louie's mum
December 8th, 2004, 06:52 AM
Ha Chico, kitty crazies explains it exactly!

Louie's mum... Naw, I couldn't get rid of the hubby, he loves the cats and besides he does 90% of the litter cleaning! As much as I'd love a girly couch, I'd rather keep him just for the fact of litter cleaning! HA! :clown:

lol. i wouldn't recommend getting rid of the hubbie sneaky. not if he's a good one!!!! lol. i'd rather have a good one than a girly couch too. however, I WILL NEVER give up Louie no matter who asks me ;) :D