Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My Furry Trinity

tyr
November 27th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Hello All!

I know that some of you have been waiting to see pictures since I adopted my kitten Orlando 2 mons ago. So here is picture of the little cutie as well as my other two "babies" Jesse and Fidel. Orlando is the Ginger coloured baby, of course, Jesse is the black cat and Fidel is the maine coon/tabby mix. Hope you guys think they are as beautiful as I do!:)

tyr
November 27th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Sorry - here are some more....I am a very proud Mamma :D

Mistruzzi
November 27th, 2004, 09:36 PM
I love the cuddle time photo!!The feet on the peach kitten are huge and adorable :)

lilith_rizel
November 27th, 2004, 10:54 PM
Me too. It is so adorable.

CyberKitten
November 27th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Awwww, they are all very cute!!

tyr
November 28th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Thanks guys! I know they are such an adorable bunch. My husband laughs at me all the time because whenever they look up at me with their cute little faces and big kitty eyes I melt - I can never get angry at them. Whenever they partake in some mischivious, bad kitty behaviour I will look at them and go to say "No" in a stern voice and if they look at me I'm like "Aww, its okay - you keep doing what you're doing" :D They have me wrapped around their little paws.

Orlando's paws are huge - you should see him now! That was two months ago! He has the biggest paws and longest kitten legs I have ever seen! When I get some more I will post them.

Cuddletime is very cute :D That is my 12 year old Jess - that picture should have been titled "You caught me!". He tries to act like he doesn't care about the kitten but then you catch him in a loving act. Can you believe 3 male cats in one house and they all love each other this much!?