Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dog is due soon

petcrazy
November 26th, 2004, 06:26 PM
Hello everyone, I wrote a little while ago (Issue for Debate) How I have a question about the same pregnant dog, she had an ultrasound she is having 4 puppies. I was just wondering about the eating part they say that she should slow down eating in the last few weeks but she is eating more then ever and she mated on sept 27 so she would be due on this sunday or monday.(I believe) Is all this eating normal or should my friend be concerned?

pitbulliest
November 26th, 2004, 06:43 PM
I hate to sound judgemental, but why is your friend breeding the dog in the first place? If she was a responsible and knowledgeable breeder, wouldn't she know the answers to all those questions? I'm not sure what you wrote last time or how this all started, but I'm just curious since I never heard the beginning of the story.

Karin
November 26th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Hello everyone, I wrote a little while ago (Issue for Debate) How I have a question about the same pregnant dog, she had an ultrasound she is having 4 puppies. I was just wondering about the eating part they say that she should slow down eating in the last few weeks but she is eating more then ever and she mated on sept 27 so she would be due on this sunday or monday.(I believe) Is all this eating normal or should my friend be concerned?

Tell your "friend" when rectal temp goes to 100 degrees or less labor is in progress.

Please tell your "friend" also to call a vet ASAP! Like RIGHT NOW!

Also tell your "friend" she should never trust anyone with so little experience like her "friend".

Friends do not let friends breed dogs.

Lucky Rescue
November 27th, 2004, 08:33 AM
This is YOUR dog who you allowed to get pregnant through irresponsibility and you have been asking for 2 months if you could spay/abort her and how much it costs.

Now you're embarassed and trying to say it's your friend's dog.

I hope you will be responsible enough to get your dog spayed, since you can't seem to keep her from getting pregnant.