Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

any bold and beautiful fans here

melanie
November 25th, 2004, 03:13 PM
you guys are about a year ahead of us, we have just reached the hector rameriez runs down rick forrester episiode. now i heard on the wind taylor is still not really dead, is that true? if she is still alive and did not die from the gun wound at the morone house by evil sheila, how did she survive?

where the hell has she been and is she still nice taylor? did she go and kick brook in the butt and get rid of her? i would love to know the answers to these qs and many more? any takers :D

lezzpezz
November 25th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I'm a fan! I started watching the show years ago, 'cause I thought Ridge was the cat's pajamas, but now I realize he really is the world's worst and cheesiest actor. But I still tune in once in a while. I get my updates at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Scott_Novick/sneakpek.htm

However, due to the US Thanksgiving, there is no up to date posting for today.

As for Taylor, I have not heard that she is returning. Of course, this likely depends on the actresses other stints at this time, and honestly, I haven't seen her anywhere else on t.v/movies. She was pregnant and I think they canned her because she gained alot of weight and she sued(?) but I could have her mistaken for another actress. If that is the case, I doubt she'll be back.

Seems to me she has had a small recurring roll on the show, appearing as a good "ghost" doling out advice to Ridge, Brooke etc.to help them make life decisions. Other than that, I don't know if she will return.

melanie
November 25th, 2004, 04:07 PM
oh i see, taylor appeared the other week as a ghost, and then on a tv add for a soap magazine it said 'is taylor still alive' its probably jsut a reference to the ghost and a way to sell the magazine, i mean i thought it was unbelievable, how many lives can one cat have :D she was actually over 8 different types of dr during the time on the show :D . nah i think nick marone is the ants pants, very handsome and rough sailor looking, thats nice.

i like ridge and his cheesy appeal, he recently toured australia (the actor) and did some relaly funny stuff with aussie comedians, but i hate the character of ridge, its jsut creepy, but i think brook is the devils own child, either that or really really misunderstood. my fav character is sally spectra, she is soo tough and spunky, although i do like darla for her bimbo aspects. yes i love the show and have watched for 6yrs now,and it is the only tv i watch in the afternoon, but i need to see my BB. i will even tape it if i have to but generally misisng some episondes does not really matter.

what is life without a bit ofthe old BB :D

lezzpezz
November 25th, 2004, 04:32 PM
Yes, I miss a lot of episodes, due to work, but it is not like you really miss a beat, 'cause you can catch right up the next time you watch! I think that Stephanie is gonna blow a gasket one day! She is a strong actress. I am partial to Thorne, now married to Darla. He seems to be a good actor too! Sally is so over the top, but that is her character!

Even my husband will watch this soap! Cool, eh??