Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Family Guy

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Is anyone here a fan of Family Guy? Does anyone know when the new episodes are coming?

r0amy0
November 25th, 2004, 12:22 PM
new episodes??? wow I cant wait then...
I heard there was a live performance of the show out in Montreal, not too long ago...

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I would have loved to seen that, im a huge fan my bf and i love it he said he heard maybe january for new episodes, i hope hes right, weve seen every one so far :)

raingirl
November 25th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I love that show. My bf's brother has all the episodes on DVD that have been released.

I hear they had new episodes on the specialty channels already, but I don't get them (like teletoon and comedy network)

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 12:53 PM
My bf is so funny he came running down the stairs and pointed at me with his teeth showing, guess who he was imitating :crazy:

petlover5150
November 25th, 2004, 01:52 PM
i heard that show had been cancelled?? i live in the uk so it'll be ages before we get it!

raingirl
November 25th, 2004, 01:55 PM
They did cancel it, but due to popularity brought it back.

Schwinn
November 25th, 2004, 05:15 PM
I believe it is January. Fox is doing a "final season" with new episodes. Can't wait!

Iggette
November 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
Family Guy is fabulous, :D So funny I can watch some toons over and over and never seem to sicken of them, I think My mom made me that way :rolleyes: by watchin the flinstones every day over and over.....lol

onecatandonedog
November 27th, 2004, 01:31 PM
i used to wacth family guy many years ago when it was new and it actually was funny. now tons of people finally found out about it and they think it is really funny. i am always about 3 years ahead of trends. i am watching several shows much funnier than family guy and by the time i am bored with them the masses will finally begin to realize their greatness and it will be popular.

Writing4Fun
November 27th, 2004, 01:58 PM
I haven't watched Family Guy in ages. I used to love that show. The one episode that really cracked me up was when Peter and Brian (I think?) went on a "vision quest" and the trees started talking to them. Peter asked the trees, "Hey, if one of you guys falls over, do you make a sound?" to which the trees replied, "Are you kidding? Carl fell over last week and hasn't shut up since!". And there's poor Carl, lying there, complaining about how none of them are helping him up. Haven't watched it for years, but I'd love to get Hubby the season 1 DVD set for Christmas.

raingirl
November 29th, 2004, 07:40 AM
I was watching the Family Guy DVD's last night. My BF's brother has them.

He just got the most recent one that was released (I think season three) and there are 6 episodes on it that haven't been released for TV! These are episodes they wrote for the DVD only that are based on viewer mail requests! They are hilarious.

Family Guy is like..what's that show...Futurama! Futurama is hilarious, but doesn't get nearly enough credit. I don't even get any channels that they show it on! Five years from now Futurama will release all their episodes on DVD and they will want to bring it back again as well!

Writing4Fun
November 29th, 2004, 07:57 AM
There already is a Futurama DVD - I think it's Season 1 - at Future Shop. I always thought that was a funny show, too, but I don't get to watch them anymore because they conflict with Animal Planet's lineup! I think I'd die without my specialty channels! :D

moontamara
November 29th, 2004, 08:50 AM
I love Family Guy -- especially when they parody TV shows and commercials. Anyone remember the diamond commercial :o :D ?