Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bengal cat

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 12:46 PM
Here are a few pics ( not the best. sorry) of the bengal cat that is hanging around my house, he was crying to come in so I let him for a few minutes to have some catnip. Does he look like a bengal?

badger
November 25th, 2004, 12:48 PM
He's beautiful. My tabby is brown but he's REALLY brown. Looks to be in fairly good shape. Have you advertised, to see if someone owns him?

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 12:53 PM
Ive checked around the neighbourhood and 2 ppl said he does have a home, but he seems to be outside an aweful lot, if he was mine i wouldnt be letting him out at all, he is sooooo handsome ( thats what i call him when he comes to the door) and solid rock body and his coat is gorgeous, I looked at some pics of bengals on the web and he sure does look like one to me, I wish i could keep him :love:

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 01:20 PM
I couldnt get pics of his tummy but looks like spots like a leopard.

CarlaD
November 25th, 2004, 01:31 PM
His colouring is beautiful.

CyberKitten
November 25th, 2004, 02:56 PM
He is gorgeous!! I cannot imagine anyone leaving him out so much! Bengal kitties are extremely epensive! You have to wonder what are they thinking!! Poor guy!

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 03:10 PM
I know I really need to find out for sure if he does have a home if not he will have a home with me, he is an intact male and is very loving, he gave me sandpaper kisses on my chin :love:

heidiho
November 25th, 2004, 04:31 PM
That is the most coolest cat i have ever seen,how big is he??? Is that like a domestci cat??

Iggette
November 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Oh yes Heidi I agree that is one amazing looking kitty and it looks huge......it just freaks me out I have never seen one like that.....If he were homeless I'd snatch him up in no time :rolleyes: Is he friendly?

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 11:22 PM
He's very friendly, loves being picked up, purrs like crazy and hes is solid, believe me I want to snatch him up , he should be wandering around. Ive only seen this kind of cat in pictures, they are apprently a newer breed . an asian leopard with a domestic cat and are very beautiful looking.

coonlover
November 25th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Oops, I meant to say shouldnt be wandering :o

chico2
November 25th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Coonlover,I would say he's a Bengal cat or a mix thereof..the colouring is pretty typical.
If I were you I would try to find out if he has an owner,otherwise keep him,he's beautiful.Since he is intact and outside a lot,his owner(if he has one)will need some advice about cat-ownership :evil: and Cyberkitty is right,Bengals are very expensive,not that it matters..out in the cold,he's still just another unfortunate cat.