Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My little Valentin

maddoxies
November 24th, 2004, 10:00 PM
Here is my little boy in his pj's and all ready for bed.

Bugsy
November 25th, 2004, 02:42 AM
Aww.. how cute with his PJs. He even looks like he has pigtails :D

Iggette
November 25th, 2004, 05:05 AM
:crazy: hello and welcome :thumbs up

So sweet....does he mind it?

I remember when my daughter used to put her doll clothes on one of our cats petey and once dressed he would just sit there and give you "the look" if you tried to move him he would just fall down and just refuse to move as if to say " This looks silly I'm going no where" it was just to funny

goldenblaze
November 25th, 2004, 01:22 PM
PJ's how adorable is that! ;)
Jordie would not even walk if I put pj's om him. Love the face so cute. :)

maddoxies
November 25th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Actually, he likes his pj's. I think there may be a draught in the house, because he will come to me shivering (doxies do not like cold/winter). As soon as I get his pj's out he hops up on the bed to be dressed :) When he warms up, then he may take them off, but he definately understands that they make him stop shivering. I will put them on him when we go outside and it is really cold. He is long for his size and his coat ends part way down his back and his tushy is hanging out in the cold :) .

I have not yet tried to take him outside with his boots on. My golden finds Montreal sidewalks cold (and the salt hurts), so the doxie's little feet will really feel it.

heidiho
November 25th, 2004, 03:21 PM
Awwwwwwww,my Sister Just Got One Looks Just Like That.......

maddoxies
November 25th, 2004, 04:57 PM
How old is your sister's dog? Valentin is 21 months old. He was rescued in June from a puppy mill :( The poor little bugger had been a stud for the first 16 months of his life, so maybe your sister has one of his offspring.