Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Horrible, HORRIBLE pain in my heart......

heeler's rock!
November 24th, 2004, 07:44 PM
Sorry if I alarmed anyone with the title, as my heart doesn't literally hurt, it's just breaking. :(

As you all know, I've left my job as a dog walker. I was hoping to help out with training the new girl next week, but my boss is gonna do it. I am so sad! That means that this Friday is my last day with my beautiful puppies! I had 2 dogs that I only walk on Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we had a very tearful goodbye just now. Am I crazy to be missing these dogs this much? I've only been a dog walker for 3 months, but some of these dogs I see once or twice a day, Monday to Friday! I've been so depressed and crying off nad on for a while. This is so painful for me...... :(

louie's mum
November 24th, 2004, 07:50 PM
i'm so sorry to hear u'r in so much pain. i think it's very natural to feel such a loss. it's something u have to go thru and it will take time.
remember the love and joy u shared with them and don't let this pain stop u from feeling attached, loving and sharing with other animals in the future.
stay strong
:sad:

chico2
November 24th, 2004, 08:01 PM
Heelers,sit down on the floor,let your menagerie take care of you,they'll comfort you,your doggies will lick away your tears and the cats, purr their little hearts out :love: The froggies..well,I'll leave it at that :)
You'll be ok,just give it some time,remember you are doing this for you and your husband.....soon enough you'll be back to doing what you love :thumbs up

heeler's rock!
November 24th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Thanks you two! Chico, good advice. I know my pups and kitties will take care of me. I'm just gonna curl up with some hot tea and a big bucket of ice cream!!!! Weird combo, I know....:o