Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

do you get snow here for christmas

jackieb
November 24th, 2004, 10:52 AM
i have spoken to a few people regarding the weather here i live in cambridge ontario. I come from southern England so neverd one snow got some great tips from you all thanks for them.

What i want to know is does it snow for chrismas always wanted a white christmas

Dukieboy
November 24th, 2004, 10:55 AM
In downtown Toronto we keep our fingers crossed for snow at Christmas but I think there is always snow a little ways north of the city at Christmas.

Schwinn
November 24th, 2004, 11:11 AM
Chances are you will have snow for Christmas. The last couple of years it's been tight, but usually there will be something. You will almost definitely have a snowfall, it's just a matter of will it stay around.

Oh, and be careful what you wish for!

lil_kirk
November 24th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Cambridge is much like the rest of the greater area where snow is a guarantee for the winter months at some point, but just like any other place you can never really be sure when it's actually going to come. Usually snow is more prevalent in January and February---making it a guessing game whether or not we'll have a white christmas...that being said, I never lose hope that a bundle of white stuff will be waiting for me xmas morning!