Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi guys! I will not be around as much & please

Akeeter
November 23rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
think good thoughts for my husband :sick: for next week :thumbs up & the next while..
(I'll be around when I can, &YOU GO!! :thumbs up And don't stop ! :thumbs up

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 09:32 PM
I hope everything will be okay with your husband.

louie's mum
November 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
think good thoughts for my husband :sick: for next week :thumbs up & the next while..
(I'll be around when I can, &YOU GO!! :thumbs up And don't stop ! :thumbs up

although i really don't know any of u, i know the importance good thoughts, positive vibes and well wishes mean when u'r under the weather.
my best to u and ur husband.

coonlover
November 23rd, 2004, 09:45 PM
Just around the corner from you here in brantford with good thoughts for your hubby :)

Akeeter
November 23rd, 2004, 09:59 PM
Coonlover, were you at Pet Pics with Santa in Brantford on Sunday? If you were, I probably petted your dog or cat & gave it a treat or 2.
If you Volunteer with Brantford H.S., we may run into each other one day.

Keep everything crossed for him. He is 1 in a Million! :angel:

Mistruzzi
November 23rd, 2004, 10:04 PM
I wish you and your husband well and talk to you soon.

coonlover
November 24th, 2004, 12:02 PM
No unfortunatly I wasnt there , but I do volunteer and the spca walking dogs and we do go to Ancaster quite a bit to shop they have much better stores there then in Brantford especially Benix :)

mastifflover
November 24th, 2004, 12:18 PM
Wishing you all positive thoughts

Akeeter
November 27th, 2004, 08:03 PM
They finally got him into a hospital bed after being on a gurney in observation area of Emerg. for a day & a half. He had the best care in Emergency, but there was no bed available until this afternoon. He is feeling a lot better, & is breathing better. He is eating again, which is good. (he had lost 30 lbs over the last 2 months & didn't have it to lose to begin with.) After getting oxygen & some steriods, & helium /oxygen mix tonight, he should be able to take the biopsy surgery. And his spirits are UP ^^^!

Biopsy on Monday, after which they will decide what course of action to take after that. He has a 'team' of surgeons, the 'A' Team :thumbs up & he couldn't be in better hands.

But keep thinking good thoughts, folks. :) We are not out of the woods yet...

twinmommy
November 27th, 2004, 08:20 PM
I wish you only good things :love:

badger
November 27th, 2004, 08:52 PM
He is in good hands. I'm sure you will stick close to him in there, making sure he gets everything he needs. We'll be thinking about you. The world is full of pain, but also of miracles. Otherwise, how could we go on?