Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

More stupidity from Bryant

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
November 23rd, 2004, 02:15 PM
A quote from our favorite AG:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark%2C11407982%7Emode=flat%7Estart=0?nav=10

"Many pit-bull owners have low-paying jobs, or black-market jobs, and do not own property. This was the case with one pit-bull owner whose name we had: no job, no fixed address, no motor vehicle."

mastifflover
November 23rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
How discrimatory is that comment. I really think that picture with his face on the body of Hitler is rather fitting after that bigotted comment.

Mistruzzi
November 23rd, 2004, 02:31 PM
Michael Bryant refuses to speak to any pit bull owners, so how can he think he knows anything about them?This is good evidence against him in court.

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
A quote from our favorite AG:

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark%2C11407982%7Emode=flat%7Estart=0?nav=10

"Many pit-bull owners have low-paying jobs, or black-market jobs, and do not own property. This was the case with one pit-bull owner whose name we had: no job, no fixed address, no motor vehicle."

Actually, that was from the moron who posted his e-mail to Bryant on the board. I don't know, my wife makes pretty good money as a bank manager. And granted, our third car is over 10 years old...

Dukieboy
November 23rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
The guy is just a pig. I guess the idea of one person (rich or poor) one vote flys right over his head. And I guess his folks didn't teach him the value of each human being regardless of thier status or wealth. I am trying to imagine him in a room with Ghandi, if Ghandi had any hair he would be pulling it out by the end of it, running screaming from the room.

LL1
November 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm glad you clarified that was not from Bryant.

Wasn't there a topic here recently with similar things said about people who have the Pitbulls that have been involved in attacks??
Actually, that was from the moron who posted his e-mail to Bryant on the board. I don't know, my wife makes pretty good money as a bank manager. And granted, our third car is over 10 years old...

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 03:45 PM
I'm glad you clarified that was not from Bryant.

Wasn't there a topic here recently with similar things said about people who have the Pitbulls that have been involved in attacks??

Actually, the difference here is that this person is referencing all pitbull owners, which goes to further prove the point that people have a great deal of misinformation about the dog. The point about the people who have pitbulls who attack in the previous thread was dealt with there. And it was a point that was misinterpreted by many, which was also dealt with there.

LL1
November 23rd, 2004, 03:57 PM
Oh ok then.

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 04:15 PM
Oh ok then.

Just seems that you are trying to "stir the pot", so to speak, by raising an issue which was being dealt with in a previous post. And as mentioned in that post, the point was not taken in the light it was meant to be, and that thread was not meant to be a discussion about socio-economic classes. And if you still have issue with that, that maybe you should bring it up in that thread, rather than just making snide comments.

And if that is way off base, and I'm completely out of line. My apologies, ignore the above, move along, nothing to see here...

Mom_Of_Two_Dogs
November 23rd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the clarification :P

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 05:14 PM
Thanks for the clarification :P

Sorry. I'd love to be able to attribute that to Bryant :( If it makes you feel better, it doesn't make him any less of an idiot! :o

LL1
November 23rd, 2004, 06:50 PM
I think you're being a bit sensitive. I don't see a difference between the two topics. Not interested in a debate, just found it ironic.

Schwinn
November 23rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
I think you're being a bit sensitive. I don't see a difference between the two topics. Not interested in a debate, just found it ironic.

Of course you would.

Anyway, if you're not interested in a debate, then there's no point bringing it up. We shall now move on.