Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Moontamara-how was the interview??

sujean
November 23rd, 2004, 01:42 AM
by the time you read this, youwill have had your interview-so? how was it? will you be gainfully employed for the next month? :crazy:

moontamara
November 23rd, 2004, 07:49 AM
Hi Sujean! Thanks for asking. Actually, the interview was postponed after I made my query about the position's location and the commute time. I'm now supposed to call them tomorrow morning and let them now if I'm still interested in the position -- and I CAN'T DECIDE!!! The commute is not as bad as I feared, and they seem sooo keen to hire me -- but I'm wondering if the timing is right since we'll just be moved in and I really want to do a good job of organising this time around... I have until tomorrow morning....!

But thanks for thinking of me :love:! much appreciated!!!

wAggie
November 23rd, 2004, 12:16 PM
I say go for it!

here's ur chance, they WANT u, they're knocking on ur door, here's ur opportunity :D

now u get to settle into a new home AND a new job. can't beat that

(ur so lucky, possibly, i know :p )

:thumbs up

moontamara
November 24th, 2004, 06:03 AM
Well... basically it's a done deal -- I'll take the job!!! There is still a slight chance that the company will decide that they want me to stay in the dormitory which is a deal breaker for me. But the camp's location is quite convenient to where we'll be moving, so it all sounds pretty good!

BTW, nice to see you back Waggie!!! You were missed!

wAggie
November 24th, 2004, 04:32 PM
thanx sweetie!

i definitely missed y'all too :p