Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Bengal cat

coonlover
November 22nd, 2004, 09:34 PM
There are a few stray cats in my neighborhood, one who i have reecently took in (yoshi) now there is a cat that comes to my front door everyday looking to eat, maybe he heard from the other cats that im the nice lady who feeds all the strays in the neighbourhood :love: Anyway this cat looks very much like a bengal his markings are beautiful, and he is very clean which makes me believe he isnt stray but who would let a bengal cat out wandering around I know i wouldnt just in case someone would steal him, but he is always here at the front door first thing in the morning maybe he likes the brand of food im feeding, now he is in the back yard and tonight during dinner i opend the kitchen window a bit and he was on the window sill sticking his feet in the window trying to touch me meowing like he really wanted in the house so i was wondering if i shouldput and ad at the spca and a pic of him in case he is lost and his owners are searching for him. I looked at the spca site to see if anyone has reported him missing and nothing there. I asked a few of my neighbors if they have seen him before and no one has until recently one of my neighbors is already thinking of taking him in. He is just gorgeous and soooooo freindly.

pitbulliest
November 22nd, 2004, 10:07 PM
Yeah you should definately do that.. put up "lost Bengal kitten found roaming around my yard. Is it yours?" kinda flyer..with some general info.
Maybe you can keep it until then, and if nobody claims it...well..you can either keep it or you'll have to find a good home for it.

CyberKitten
November 22nd, 2004, 10:38 PM
I'd take a picture of the Bengal and post it and ask around the neighbourhood. A friendly Bengal looking cat (and they are expensive kitties!!) is likely lost - or perhaps it was stolen and sneaked away. Or maybe ran off from an abusive situation or was spooked by something.

I bet he is adorable. They are gorgeous cats!